RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pre game: 24 Oct - The Reds vs the Shite Bulls

The Shite is playing for nothing more than pride. Except they never had any this season. Haha.

Remember the 3-1 victory at NYC last game. BELIEVE! Destiny is still in our hands
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Shite is also on a 5 game winless streak (2 draws, 3 losses)

they are SHITE
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't jinx tfc..

let's talk about how great an organization the Red Bulls are... and how they have that beautiful stadium for next year.. and how Juan Pablo Angel is an exemplary striker