Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could it be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post

That said, I would love to get grass in BMO but I don't see it happening. Why bother keep debating the same thing over and over??
    What is it that you don't see?

That the national team doesn't view the NSS as it's home field?

That fieldturf is affecting the acceptance of MLS in the soccer community, and that MLSE must see that the value of its team will surely be limited in the long-run because of fieldturf?

That, as a very senior member of TFC mgmt said to me at the kickoff party, "we needed a deal with fieldturf in order to get the team, and now we have to figure out how to get rid of the turf"?

That the Argos interest in BMO, and the silence of all the other parties affected (MLSE, BMO Field, the City) indicates that the the size, shape and usage of BMO are all subject to renegotiation/revision?

That the City's ultimate interest is in more facilities, and that if MLSE build a new home for the bubble, everybody wins?

I don't see it not happening. There will be grass. Count on it.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    What is it that you don't see?

That the national team doesn't view the NSS as it's home field?

That fieldturf is affecting the acceptance of MLS in the soccer community, and that MLSE must see that the value of its team will surely be limited in the long-run because of fieldturf?

That, as a very senior member of TFC mgmt said to me at the kickoff party, "we needed a deal with fieldturf in order to get the team, and now we have to figure out how to get rid of the turf"?

That the Argos interest in BMO, and the silence of all the other parties affected (MLSE, BMO Field, the City) indicates that the the size, shape and usage of BMO are all subject to renegotiation/revision?

That the City's ultimate interest is in more facilities, and that if MLSE build a new home for the bubble, everybody wins?

I don't see it not happening. There will be grass. Count on it.

Well that's all far too logical and makes far too much sense....