Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC USA View Post
    mighty you baffle the fuck out of me.

Eliminate DeRo and we're in 2nd to last place behind the Shite Bulls. Guaranteed.
    Just look at Mighty's avitar. It explains everything!

WATP!

A Stick

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mighty you baffle the fuck out of me.

Eliminate DeRo and we're in 2nd to last place behind the Shite Bulls. Guaranteed.

theres no way to say that for sure...remember when he was out early in the season..we went on a unbeaten run!! Im not saying we be MLS contenders without him..be he didnt do much vs the Islanders, and didn't
    help Canadas cause at the WCQ, not to blame that all on him the whole team was shite...remember of all his goals this year 3 came against Montreal??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you expecting DeRo to be Jesus Motherfucking Christ?

I'm sorry DeRo hasn't score 2502379523897592387529825 goals instead of the team-leading 11 (including CCL). I'm sorry that Stefan Frei had to be the GK when DeRo should've been there saving those shots on 1 leg.

I'm sorry Canada hasn't won the last few World Cups because he didn't do enough.

Give me a fucking break.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry DeRo hasn't score 2502379523897592387529825 goals instead of the team-leading 11 (including CCL). I'm sorry that Stefan Frei had to be the GK when DeRo should've been there saving those shots on 1 leg.

I'm sorry Canada hasn't won the last few World Cups because he didn't do enough.

Give me a fucking break.
    Touche'

DeRoe is the first undeniable pro footballer on and off the field, we've ever had, he always gives it his all.....he is proud and expects the same from everyone else......a true working class....atitude and he always is back on balls.....what games do people actually watch.... I'd be frustrated to if the whole offensive plan was kick the the ball up the field to ever can get it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't blame DeRo for the past WCQ...
    blame the "great leader" we had in charge of the team...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me a fucking break.

they way people talked about him when he got here you would think he was...were going to win the MLS cup, supporters shield and shite like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    Don't blame DeRo for the past WCQ...
    blame the "great leader" we had in charge of the team...

the manager has to be 50% to blame but the other 50% goes to the players...they seem to go out there and not give a shit if they qualified
    or not there was no heart (s) on the field..just lets get this over with
    and be done with it. If you go back and check i did not put 100% blame on deRo, but he's suppose to be our star player..you expect more for
    so called star players..

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mighty, give it up. There is no rational reason to have a hate on DeRo.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Julius James is the Alex Rios of the MLS - he has all the physical tools to be a great player in the league. Unfortuneately, his focus, drive and passion are what's lacking.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 View Post
    they way people talked about him when he got here you would think he was...were going to win the MLS cup, supporters shield and shite like that.
    I would say his play has exceeded my expectations TBH. I didn't expect this many goals. I am not sure what more you can ask of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he was of major assistance to them yesterday. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the manager has to be 50% to blame but the other 50% goes to the players...they seem to go out there and not give a shit if they qualified
    and be done with it. If you go back and check i did not put 100% blame on deRo, but he's suppose to be our star player..you expect more for
    so called star players..
    for fucks sakes. HE WON THE CANADA CUP ALL ON HIS OWN FOR US. HE HAS 12 GOALS WITH TFC THIS YEAR. GROW UP. How the fuck are you still allowed to post here?

Before the season started you swore he was washed up and you sure as hell didn't expect him to do what he's done. Grow some balls, man up and admit you are completely wrong. Until you do, there is no doubt in my mind you are upset because Dero stole your girlfriend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so called star players..
    one man can't do it all... This is not basketball where a LeBron James can take over a game and score +50 points.

We should be humbled to have DeRO not only playing for TFC but also putting the effort that he does day in and day out with the CMNT
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres no way to say that for sure...remember when he was out early in the season..we went on a unbeaten run!! Im not saying we be MLS contenders without him..be he didnt do much vs the Islanders, and didn't
    help Canadas cause at the WCQ, not to blame that all on him the whole team was shite...remember of all his goals this year 3 came against Montreal??
    ...and what about the rest of the TFC players vs. the Islanders?
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wonder how many people noticed he JJ was subbed on, there was an injury at the time, and it seemed no-one realy noticed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so called star players..
    Tell me, how many years of Professional Football have you played?
    Last edited by TFCRegina; 08-16-2009 at 11:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on now ... so it is Dero's fault that people were making him out to be the second coming of Jesus? If you expected a Messi or Kaka than obviously you were going to be disappointed. The simple fact is that he is one of the top players in the MLS and he is performing exactly at that level. If he were more consistent and talented, he would be in Europe right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JJ is a great athlete (more like great leaper), but he simply doesn't have the skills (first touch, passing, positioning etc...) to be a great player in MLS. I am not sure if he'll ever develop those skills or not. But good luck to JJ. Hopefully he has a good career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Come on now ... so it is Dero's fault that people were making him out to be the second coming of Jesus? If you expected a Messi or Kaka than obviously you were going to be disappointed. The simple fact is that he is one of the top players in the MLS and he is performing exactly at that level. If he were more consistent and talented, he would be in Europe right now.
    In the past, he had plenty of offers from Euro clubs (Man City were one of the clubs interested in him in the past), but he simply didn't want to go back to Europe due to family and having some bad experience in the past in Europe (I believe he played in Germany when he was a kid before moving back to North America).
    Last edited by TFC07; 08-16-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do people even bother with mighty?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    In the past, he had plenty of offers from Euro clubs (Man City were one of the clubs interested in him in the past), but he simply didn't want to go back to Europe due to family and having some bad experience in the past in Europe (I believe he played in Germany when he was a kid before moving back to North America).
    Ya, the story was Kevin Keegan wanted to sign DeRo to Manchester City but he was overruled by the club's board. Keegan has been experiencing problems with the board and this was, reportedly, the last straw with Keegan quitting the club.

Ya, he'd spent a couple of years with Zwickau and, as I recall hearing shortly after his return, racism was a big problem, not so much within the club but with the supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we have like 10 matches in next 30 days and about 2 per week for next 2 months... I think they're about ready to sign me let alone JJ.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    one man can't do it all... This is not basketball where a LeBron James can take over a game and score +50 points.

We should be humbled to have DeRO not only playing for TFC but also putting the effort that he does day in and day out with the CMNT

AMEN!

I have no idea where this team would be without DeRo, but it's gotta be pretty ugly.