RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RPB (neutrals) group purchase for Celtic v Benfica

I have the contact details for a group purchase if RPB is interested.

We would need the following:

Someone to take the lead (i.e. organize the list, collect money, contact CNE, pay for tickets, distribute tickets etc)

Just wanted to throw this out there because I thought being in 112 might be a good experience for neutral RPB's. Plus you get to kick back and watch footy - letting someone else do all the jumping and chanting for a change!

If someone wants to take the lead on this, PM me and I'll send you the group purchase details.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, I've never seen Celtic and I would love to go, but I am tapped out this summer.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am more than a little surprised that they made the Celtic suporters area larger than the Benfica suporters area.

I would be willing to share the responsibility of coordinating this. If someone else, who has the ability (and by this I mean both time and common sense) is identified and willing to share the work - then I will help.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    I am more than a little surprised that they made the Celtic suporters area larger than the Benfica suporters area.

I would be willing to share the responsibility of coordinating this. If someone else, who has the ability (and by this I mean both time and common sense) is identified and willing to share the work - then I will help.
    I was sure that the Benfica side was bigger, but I just realised something.....Where the hell is the 2nd deck??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are ticket prices?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MG42 View Post
    what are ticket prices?
    CA $40.00 - CA $150.00

I suspect the lower prices are the "Neutrals" area tickets.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be in for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More than half of Benfica starting line up will be gone on international dutie, you will see the reserve team here. I don't know if I want to see a reserve squad play against Celtic I can't spek for Celtic who there bringing.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trane - to watch or help organize?

If no one else steps up by 4 pm today, consider my offer withdrawn. Tickets go on advance sale tomorrow morning at 10am. Coordinating neutrals to commit before then will be an impossible task otherwise.
    Last edited by DOMIN8R; 08-12-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!

Who do I send money too... let me know
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trane - to watch or help organize?

If no one else steps up by 4 pm today, consider my offer withdrawn. Tickets go on advance sale tomorrow morning at 10am. Coordinating neutrals to commit before then will be an impossible task otherwise.

I would, but if it has too be done today, I cannot. I have too much shit on my desk to finish ASAP. I also have a hearing tommorow. But otherwise, I would not mind.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the fact Celtic has a bigger fan base here in Ontario then Benfica might be why

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would prefer to have games like this as our included friendlies where two outside teams play rather than risking players against the likes of River plate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My RPB membership has not gone through yet, but I would be very willing to organize this. I will find the info on group tickets and post a new thread.