Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Central York Region and North York - you are welcome to come to Archibald's Pub on Yonge Street just north of Highway 7, west side.

I live in Newmarket and make it there, but it may be a little far for points north. Try as I might, there are few bars in Newmarket willing to give up other sports in favour of TFC.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCRegina View Post
    Yeah but the events calender is always wrong...
    Not always wrong but often incomplete.
    Maybe we should be providing the information for the calendar.
    Obviously MLS is a much lower priority for the Georgetown as they have a much larger fan base for EPL, World Cup Qualifiers and sadly...UFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Port Elgin - Owen Sound area: The Walker House in Southampton usually plays the game on one or more of their TVs and certainly will if asked. The Walker and the Legion in Southampton also feature Saturday English football, last I checked.

Danforth (Toronto): Mavericks Pub @ 804 Danforth (just W of Jones). They'll turn the sound on if you ask. Feature all Setanta games and others on Gol or FSWC. And they serve Hacker-Pschorr, the world's best draught!

Guelph: Bobby O'Brien's on MacDonnell.

Previous poster also pointed out Clancy's in Burlington.

Is this post saying something about me? ;-)

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Scruffy Murphy's Irish Pub
    225 The East Mall
    Etobicoke
    Across from Cloverdale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any TFC friendly pubs in Grand Bend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great place to watch TFC games is Gabby's 980 Kingston Road in the beach. The owners are big TFC fans. It is also a great place to watch the EPL. In the past, Harmse and Cunny were regulars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all, new to the fourms!
    I was wondering if there's a spot in Brampton where you can actually watch the game besides a Boston Pizza or something like that. I'm having a hard time finding a place where it's not a secondary thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    I have gol tv. anybody in Brampton is welcome to drop by on game days. But for bars to watch it at I think BC101 would know best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWookie View Post
    ^
    I have gol tv. anybody in Brampton is welcome to drop by on game days. But for bars to watch it at I think BC101 would know best
    Yeah, I have gol tv myself too, just because I've got so fed up with trying to find a place where people actually are there for the purpose of watching the game.
    It's insane, because of all the pubs in Brampton, that there isn't a place known for being a "TFC supporters bar"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamilton:

Slainte's Irish Pub
    http://www.slainteirishpub.ca/ - Best Guinness in Hamilton.

Ceilidh House Irish Pub
    107 George St (No website)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love to know where to go when I visit my family in Niagara Falls. Anyone?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any RPB in the North Bay area for the long weekend? Need to find a spot to catch the game!
    c'mon you Reds!

T-Bird

Anyone know a place in Minden or Haliburton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHawk View Post
    Hamilton:

Slainte's Irish Pub
    http://www.slainteirishpub.ca/ - Best Guinness in Hamilton.

Ceilidh House Irish Pub
    107 George St (No website)
    Ceilidh House is way better for TFC or soccer in general then Slainte's, before I started going to Ceilidh house I decided to watch an away game at Slainte's, the staff didnt even know the game was on. Had to spend 10 mins finding the game, only put it up on one TV and since it was busy they didnt turn up the sound. Ceilidh house on the other hand, has the game on all their TV's, gives away Tickets to the next home game and puts the sound up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nimamalek View Post
    Ceilidh House is way better for TFC or soccer in general then Slainte's, before I started going to Ceilidh house I decided to watch an away game at Slainte's, the staff didnt even know the game was on. Had to spend 10 mins finding the game, only put it up on one TV and since it was busy they didnt turn up the sound. Ceilidh house on the other hand, has the game on all their TV's, gives away Tickets to the next home game and puts the sound up.
    Not lately since the Montréal game the turnout has been bad one table if we are lucky and I can’t remember the last time they gave away tickets. I don’t know why the first half of the season the place was packed with fans. People must be going somewhere else and on late night games they don’t put the sound on. I agree the place is a great soccer pub I hope there are bigger turnouts to the TFC games maybe they will bring the food back and the sound

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I can get someone to give me a job in Hamilton I'll be moving, there, can't even get stupid interviews right now.. stupid snobs.. Sounds like an awesome city sometimes for the bars... and the air seems to have increased in quality, in the last few years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just went to Seattle game and now in Vancouver. I saw on these posts that there was a TFC friendly pub called the Regal Beagle ; so \I went down there to watch the |colorado game ..... what a bunch of wankers running that place... suffice to say, stay clear of this shithole - traeted very badly !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to watch the game at a pub tonight in Hamilton... where am I going? was planning on Slainte's as I know where it is and they told me the game will be on... it suggest to me a good place to go.

but... has anyone decided on a new place?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Beach View Post
    A great place to watch TFC games is Gabby's 980 Kingston Road in the beach. The owners are big TFC fans. It is also a great place to watch the EPL. In the past, Harmse and Cunny were regulars.
    Few diehards, but they don't even turn the sound on in our most important match of the season to date. Left at 1/2.
    Last edited by Torontotonto; 04-11-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P View Post
    Any RPB in the North Bay area for the long weekend? Need to find a spot to catch the game!
    I realize this is about a month late, but I saw your post about North Bay and was wondering if you ever found a place, I lived there for two years, the Boston Pizza will turn it on and that is about it.

The only other places that is are possible locations are the Bull & Quench or Cecils. Cecils is most likely the best bet for afternoon games as it's slow.Though as the Bull actually like to keep a Arsenal flag around, but I am told it's mostly a cop bar.

Sadly after Montreal I had my scarf out and was regularly asked what sport is it for. And then was asked when did a Soccer league start in North America.

Usually I just went to LCBO for a few beers and watched it on my own TV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petor View Post
    I tried to get some TFC fans together in Wasaga Beach for the last match against Columbus.
    It ended up that I was the only Reds fan there and the only Yellow was in the urinal.

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/sh...t=wasaga+beach
    Where did you try and get Reds fans together in Wasaga Beach? I will tell you there are none up here that go out to the bars and watch.

I am up here right now....When UFC is not on, Boston Pizza is pretty accomidating since they have a multitude of screens. If UFC is on, across the street is Wild Wings and they are more then happy to put the game on one of their screens. BUTTTTT. I have never seen another TFC fan in WB and I sport the TFC lid all the time when I am up here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to be in Chicago for the TFC-NYRB game, can anyone suggest a MLS friendly bar where they'll be showing the game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKiller View Post
    I'm going to be in Chicago for the TFC-NYRB game, can anyone suggest a MLS friendly bar where they'll be showing the game?
    There is a place called the Globe that is fairly pro soccer I'm told by a Fire fan that lives in Chicago. He's working on getting directions for me. And there is a second one apparently that he's heard of that sounds alot like the football factory in Toronto I'll PM you with the details once I have them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    There is a place called the Globe that is fairly pro soccer I'm told by a Fire fan that lives in Chicago. He's working on getting directions for me. And there is a second one apparently that he's heard of that sounds alot like the football factory in Toronto I'll PM you with the details once I have them all.
    Thanks a lot. I would be pretty pissed if I miss this game so any hole in the wall that plays MLS games will be great.
    Thanks again.
    gk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the other place.
    My cousin said Fado's on Grand would be an excellent bet I guess they found a way to get the U.S vs. Honduras match on tv there when no local cable companies were allowed to shoot it because of rights or something, So I Would definitely recomend Fados on Grand the number is 312-836-0066 and the address is 100 w. Grand ave. Chicago, Il

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RooneyRPB
    The Seanachai
    1106 Danforth Ave
    TTC: Donlands

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post
    Never been to that one. Do they have GolTV for tonight's game or do they only show the games that are on regular TV?

I will be in that area tonight. Stupid me, I booked a meeting from 7:30 to 8:30 so I will miss the start of the game. If I can catch the second half I'd be happy.
    They have all the channels: Gol, Setanta, etc.

Only problem is they often have live bands on weeknights, so you won't hear any commentary. Or maybe that's a bonus...
    Support Local Football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twistedchinaman View Post
    Send me an email I got a few friends who are avid TFC watchers being that we were all born In the GTA. We also mix up with voyageurs during national team events.

Dre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Texas Longhorn in Mississauga!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the charles dickens in woodstock is pretty good.
    they don't have goltv, but that's pretty much only because i haven't yelled at them to get that channel yet.
    usually in there when i'm home to watch setanta. know the owner quite well, so if you're ever there just tell em yeoman and shamus sent you that way. they'll take care of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razcle View Post
    Where did you try and get Reds fans together in Wasaga Beach? I will tell you there are none up here that go out to the bars and watch.

I am up here right now....When UFC is not on, Boston Pizza is pretty accomidating since they have a multitude of screens. If UFC is on, across the street is Wild Wings and they are more then happy to put the game on one of their screens. BUTTTTT. I have never seen another TFC fan in WB and I sport the TFC lid all the time when I am up here.
    Well there is a few of us in Wasaga that watch TFC games (away), However sesonal we usually would go to BARCELOS Restaurant & Grill (Sunnidale & Mosley.)

TFCMANU, REDMAPLE and a few that aren't on this board, the owner is a good guy.