yeah, right next to king Dave
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC_Niagara View Post
    There was 2 loud mouths in 110 last night about 2 rows behind me......it was very annoying.....I know how you feel man.
    i think i saw them.. what row are u in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 Gets a weird mix sometimes. I am a SSH and there have been some games that some vistors to the section can get pretty out of hand. Some guy actual tried to crowd surf down the section once landing on several people...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's shitty mate, and an awful situation to be in. If someone had said something like that to one of my parents, I fear I would have seriously lost my shit and ended up in jail. Also, if someone was dissing my team constantly, I would probably lose my shit, too. Don't get me wrong, you'll hear me say "who the fuck was that to?" when there's a misplaced ball or "come on guys, COMMUNICATE" but that's as negative as I get

Ironic how a moron can get away with that shit in a family section but I get told to be quiet in 116 (the security guard was watching me last night, too, I kept smiling at him).

Let's hope Paul can give you some back up next game to shut this dude up.
    Bite me.

I was there - Montreal 18/6/09 - 6-1 baby!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^LOL @ crowd surf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    ^LOL @ crowd surf
    The crowd surf was pretty funny.

Although he fell backwards on a family...that was the not so smart part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was in 123 (row 1) for the Houston game.. I wonder if this was the same guy I heard. I remember hearing some dude heckle Barrett a lot after he came off. I didn't think Barrett had a particularly bad game but out of the blue some guy was yelling at him. It seemed really out of context for the moment... it wasn't like we were losing or Barrett flubbed any chances.

Personally, I reserve that criticism for the boards and whatnot., At the games, my heckling goes straight on the opposition I actually wanna get seats right behind the visiting bench for that purpose. "Hey Cooper!!! You know Cunningham makes double the money you do? MLS players union says so! Isn't that a joke!!! Cunningham should be payin' you!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by rocker; 07-31-2009 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brace View Post
    110 Gets a weird mix sometimes. I am a SSH and there have been some games that some vistors to the section can get pretty out of hand. Some guy actual tried to crowd surf down the section once landing on several people...
    Where was the crowd surf guy?

I have tix in 110, row 20 although my brother and his wife use them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you think thats bad? when i was up in 226 there was a drunken fan yelling: "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" every five seconds.

then he started yelling for them to pass it to dichio, who was on the bench at the time.

Then he started yelling "WHAT KINDVE SHOT WAS THAT GUVERA!?".

THEN he started yelling that brennan was an asshole and tried to start up a fire ricketts chant, AND MEANT IT.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel your pain dude. In 118 there's a guy with an icnredibly loud voice right behind me who just spends the whole game screaming at the ref, no matter how good or bad the cvall might be. He then starts with the "SHOOT!!! SHOOT!!!" if TFC haven't scored or are behind regardless of pitch position. Then comes the "YOU SUUUUUUCK!" and "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", all competely ignorant of what is actually going on in the game. He paid for his seats and it;s south end so he can stand and yell if he wants I guess, but honestly, I'm amazed at the totallack of self recpect these people have, nto to mention their arrogance, or the lack of consideration for those around them. The chanting in 118 basically runs from me forward (I'm in row 14) so all around this guy is usually fairly quiet, and off he goes, right in my ear. The he starts tapping me on the shoulder, pretending it wasn't him and laughing while I am trying to watch the game. He's a fucking prick sometimes, but what can you do? I don;t want to start any aggrow tih him if he's there every week.

Your situation is worse though - I'd take the above advice and start calling your ticket rep on a weekly basis, or getting e-mails to the club about it (copied to yourself so you can show you sent them). If he's going to try and get you thrown out, you cannot rely on security to be dependable and sensible in any way. Too many stories of them being iditoic fuckwits on these boards. get your complaints in writing or logged with your ticket rep. You could also ask others in your section (discretely) if they are having similar issues with this guy. If enough people complain he might be asked to tone it down and if he persists, the club at least then has a basis for taking action against him.
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you guys mean sort of. Usually im in 111 and their are some dudes behind hazy's seats that always yell out these crazy negative comments. Not sure if that's how it is still (I only sat there for the opener), but STFU!

Worst that was in 118 on Wed was the guys behind me doing a Ricketts chant, and they couldn't tell the dif. b/w Garcia and Vitti. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like these people are the reason head butts were invented.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

security is very inconsistent.

ps.
    I didn't realise these comments affect the players so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im in the prawns 123 row 8 lets get some coordination in the section and drown the negativity out. i will see u at next game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in 123 r 17. Sorry for your trouble Facepaint, but maybe this is what we needed to get something happening where we are. Trouble is only about half (if that) of the crowd are regulars - the rest are obviously corporate giveaways. But most people seem willing to get into it if you tell them what's going on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    Send him over to Yeoman. he'll deal with him pretty quickly.
    oh well i didn't know you felt like that almo, but i suppose I could do that since carts think i have that voice of god that puts fear into men when i'm fired up.
    seriously;
    send trouble makers my way and angry army voice comes out.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see why you guys don't just yell back to the guy and tell him to shut the fuck up?

Seriously, you're not going to get kicked out or anything and you'll probably win over the others in your section. What the fuck happened to this group? We all used to be so proud of our team. Are people here getting soft?

I've had one guy in 111 talk his mouth off about shit he didn't know and I told him flat out to shut up because he didn't know what he was talking about. Haven't heard a peep outta him since.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ most people don;t want aggro with other SSH's they have to see every game for the next however many years, it would ruin your match day experience to be constantly uptight about someone you started a mini war with.

but no reason why you can;t approach the guy peacefulyl and say "listen, it;s your right to cheer at games, but you;re being kind of negative, can you try supporting the team instead? and cut out the language as well please, there are kids around." Or whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

there's a guy who wears a TFC cape in the top of my section, he looks ridiculous...calling every single person who leaves a bit early (when TFC are playing like shit as usual) a "part-time supporter"....someone needs to tell him to mind his own business. People usually ignore him or just have a bit of a laugh at him.

a CAPE?! haha...

T-Bird

That sucks man! I don't think I would have the patience for that at all!

Aside: Why would anyone purchase season tickets and go to every game just to harass and heckle their own team? It makes no sense!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird View Post
    That sucks man! I don't think I would have the patience for that at all!

Aside: Why would anyone purchase season tickets and go to every game just to harass and heckle their own team? It makes no sense!
    Why would someone pay and leave early, during every single game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

118 is brutal now, a lot of the seats around me are now empty every game, and the people behind me spend the entire game taunting our substitutes, telling them to go sit down and shouting at our players who come within earshot.

I've said things in the past but have since given up because most of the time it's me and one or two people up against about 20 douchebags.

It makes every matchday a hell of a lot less enjoyable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    Why would someone pay and leave early, during every single game?
    Why would someone pay to see the game and then spend the last 15 minutes heckling people that are leaving early instead of watching it?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro118 View Post
    118 is brutal now, a lot of the seats around me are now empty every game, and the people behind me spend the entire game taunting our substitutes, telling them to go sit down and shouting at our players who come within earshot.

I've said things in the past but have since given up because most of the time it's me and one or two people up against about 20 douchebags.

It makes every matchday a hell of a lot less enjoyable.
    Which row in 118 are you in Jeffro?

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    or how about this as an idea....

make those north stands the 'asshole section'. If you're one of those guys
    feels the need to swear in front of children, scream at players on the bench,
    tell of the trainers, yell at the 4th official (who is just a glorified wrist watch)
    then you get stuck in the asshole zone.
    Columbus has one of those sections....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    i was in 123 (row 1) for the Houston game.. I wonder if this was the same guy I heard. I remember hearing some dude heckle Barrett a lot after he came off. I didn't think Barrett had a particularly bad game but out of the blue some guy was yelling at him. It seemed really out of context for the moment... it wasn't like we were losing or Barrett flubbed any chances.
    Yup, that sounds just like him. He loves ripping on Barrett.

I'm in 123 r 17. Sorry for your trouble Facepaint, but maybe this is what we needed to get something happening where we are. Trouble is only about half (if that) of the crowd are regulars - the rest are obviously corporate giveaways. But most people seem willing to get into it if you tell them what's going on.
    Ya, I totally agree

im in the prawns 123 row 8 lets get some coordination in the section and drown the negativity out. i will see u at next game.
    I'm in section 123, row 8, seats 5 and 6.

I don't see why you guys don't just yell back to the guy and tell him to shut the fuck up?

Seriously, you're not going to get kicked out or anything and you'll probably win over the others in your section. What the fuck happened to this group? We all used to be so proud of our team. Are people here getting soft?

I've had one guy in 111 talk his mouth off about shit he didn't know and I told him flat out to shut up because he didn't know what he was talking about. Haven't heard a peep outta him since.
    A few of us always do, but the problem is that 80% of the people in our section are non-confrontational and don't know what's going on on the field; as well as the fact that he doesn't listen to anyone. People always tell him to shut up, it's just this incident was a lot more intense, and involved a personal insult at my father, and him apparently trying to get me in trouble.
    Last edited by TFC OZZ; 07-31-2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: aditional info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you need to politely force the issue with Mr. Yellow Jacket.
    Ask for his supervisor's name, then ask for his supervisor to come to the section. Then request a report filled out that officially has your complaint on it, and a copy for yourself.
    Yeah, it's a lot of work, but if your gameday experience is being ruined, use the propoer channels to make work for the yellow jackets. It's about time they did something useful!!!! And it can serve to document the fact they are not doing their jobs as intended. Remember - you pay their wages. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section225 View Post
    there's a guy who wears a TFC cape in the top of my section, he looks ridiculous...calling every single person who leaves a bit early (when TFC are playing like shit as usual) a "part-time supporter"....someone needs to tell him to mind his own business. People usually ignore him or just have a bit of a laugh at him.

a CAPE?! haha...
    Well, it is annoying having a stream of people leave early, it blocks the view of the game. I wonder if the guy with the cape is part of the crew who pound out chants in time with the loose metal which is part of the press area. Sometimes that's the only life in the area...

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section225 View Post

a CAPE?! haha...
    Aw come on, I'm in 224 row 19, right at the aisle, that guy's harmless, the cape's a bit odd, but to each their own, and it's not like he's yelling at people or being any way abusive, it's just a simple chant. To lump him in with some of the people being complained about here is just wrong.