Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what the puetro rico islanders fans are saying

nothing.

seriously. they have 18 supporters on bigsoccer. their domain (www.orangestarultras.com) isnt working. i cant find their feedback to the game at all and im interested in what they thought of their clubs performance. little help?

also: shouting "¡OH Dios mío!" in the 200's everytime Gaudette went down... priceless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thts because youre looking at the wrong domain... I' ma PRI Supporterand Orangestarultras.com is a dead site.

For most of teh chitter chatter from the supporters feel free to go to www.hiapr.org or www.prislandersfc.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it's all in Spanish!!!!!!

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, there needs to be a limit on how many threads someone can start in a day....as the simpsons put it, "do you ever think anything you dont say"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn straight, all hail the mighty two threads!!

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its early...and im not just counting today

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I started three once (or it might have been four) and I still can't go outside.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.. either use Google Translator or... learn Spanish... you wanted to know what they were saying...

In one thread they're making fun of your whinnying... seriously were fed up with supporters groups whinnying when the Islanders beat them: Santos, Alajuelense, CA... etc etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Well.. either use Google Translator or... learn Spanish... you wanted to know what they were saying...

In one thread they're making fun of your whinnying... seriously were fed up with supporters groups whinnying when the Islanders beat them: Santos, Alajuelense, CA... etc etc.
    speaking of learning a language...

Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What whining Sage? We are more critical of OUR players than yours, other than your douchebag keeper.

Maybe the problem isn't our spanish (which I speak perfectly by the way), maybe it's your partner's english. Because on this board, we are putting the blame squarely on our own shoulders.

Man...maybe someone should get that chip off your shoulders. You guys are seeing stuff that ain't there bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you and why are you here? Beat it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whinny \Whin"ny\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Whinnied; p. pr. & vb.
    n. Whinnying.] [From Whine]
    To utter the ordinary call or cry of a horse; to neigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post

The Troll has spoken!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Sage is saying that PR wants respect and that other teams in higher leagues shouldn't be surprised when the Islanders beat them.

That's fair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    What whining Sage? We are more critical of OUR players than yours, other than your douchebag keeper.

Maybe the problem isn't our spanish (which I speak perfectly by the way), maybe it's your partner's english. Because on this board, we are putting the blame squarely on our own shoulders.

Man...maybe someone should get that chip off your shoulders. You guys are seeing stuff that ain't there bro.
    I mean the crying some members did... not ll of them... I've been reading... Most of the blame is being tossed at the players instead of the coach...

IMO hes to blame for understimating the Islanders and making the players use a tactic that wasnt workign and not doing correct changes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there supporters have my respect 100%

there goalie is still the worlds biggest clutz of a douche bag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    Whinny \Whin"ny\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Whinnied; p. pr. & vb.
    n. Whinnying.] [From Whine]
    To utter the ordinary call or cry of a horse; to neigh.
    sorry I used the Firefox spellchecker.... my keyboard is mostly fucked up... sorry for mispells

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can you tell him to beat, but its ok for our supporters to troll their boards.. can anyone say, double standard?

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vamos a aclarar algo aqui, Sage. Tu estas en nuestra casa y no nos sienta bien que nos insultes.

A lo mejor a ustedes les cae mal el hecho de que alguien le haya tirado una cerveza a su asquerosidad de portero, pero el se merecia eso y mas. La verdad es que les debe dar verguenza ese tipo. Lanzar lo que sea a Stefan Frei, que es un jugador limpio y todo un caballero, reflejaria mas en la falta de educacion y de clase de ustedes que en nosotros.

No se como pueden apoyar a un jugador que trae tanta desgracia a la camiseta, a su ciudad (o en este caso, a su isla) y al deporte de futbol en general.

Yo no tengo problema con que nos hayan ganado, porque lo hicieron y asi es el futbol. Pero el comportamiento de ese tipo fue una verguenza.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    I think Sage is saying that PR wants respect and that other teams in higher leagues shouldn't be surprised when the Islanders beat them.

That's fair.
    Yes basically... For example...

In one of the forums not sure if it was here, USECTOR, or The Voyageurs, someone said TFC would win this game 6-1... that just show that they know absolutely nothing about their opponent.

I'm rookie Journalist and before I wrote my prediction I spent a week at most researching everything I could about TFC. My prediction was a 2-1 (TFC) or a 1-1 tie... I did not expect a 1-0 which is a very good result, not that the Islanders havent done it before against better teams like Marathon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    how can you tell him to beat, but its ok for our supporters to troll their boards.. can anyone say, double standard?

Where did I say that was ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

troll is not RPB...he is as his name says a troll, I welcome you to our boards and please enjoy your stay, your views are valid and wanted (at least in my opinion)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Vamos a aclarar algo aqui, Sage. Tu estas en nuestra casa y no nos sienta bien que nos insultes.

A lo mejor a ustedes les cae mal el hecho de que alguien le haya tirado una cerveza a su asquerosidad de portero, pero el se merecia eso y mas. La verdad es que les debe dar verguenza ese tipo. Lanzar lo que sea a Stefan Frei, que es un jugador limpio y todo un caballero, reflejaria mas en la falta de educacion y de clase de ustedes que en nosotros.

No se como pueden apoyar a un jugador que trae tanta desgracia a la camiseta, a su ciudad (o en este caso, a su isla) y al deporte de futbol en general.

Yo no tengo problema con que nos hayan ganado, porque lo hicieron y asi es el futbol. Pero el comportamiento de ese tipo fue una verguenza.
    Hey hombre tranquilo... yo aqui estoy respetando su foro... y no he comentado a favor o en contra de esa situacion lo unico que he dicho es que los OSU (Orange Star Ultras) y el resto de la Barra Naranja vieron lo de la cerveza y probablemente hagan algo contra los miembros del USECTOR y Red Patch ( Nada fisico solo tiraera por decirlo asi), y le tiren cosas al Portero.

Sobre Gaudette, no tengo nada que decir. El jugador de ustedes, que no me acuerdo su nombre ahora en este instante se tiro y si le dio claro en la rodilla. Creo que hizo mucho teatro para lo que realmente ocurrio pero e se aprovecho que las reglas FIFA dicen que el unico que no se puede atender fuera del campo es al Guardametas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jack, how can you say:

Maybe you will fall ill to the fact that someone had thrown a beer at your door disgusting, but he deserved that and more.

IMO no-one and i mean no-one and no act on the pitch deserves a spectator throwing anything at him. how can you condone such an act?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    troll is not RPB...he is as his name says a troll, I welcome you to our boards and please enjoy your stay, your views are valid and wanted (at least in my opinion)

Are you high? This guy is calling us a bunch of 'whiners' and I tell him to beat it. How is that Trolling?

And some other people are interested in seeing PRI's match reactions... how is THAT trolling?

You guys are little high strung.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did I say that was ok?
    what you wrote was:

... and i am saying, why is ok if we troll their boards but he/she should beat it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    Thank you very much... I really came here to learn about you guys... and well talk Football in mutual respect.

I don't know were the Mod comes as saying I came here to insult :S

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey hombre tranquilo... yo aqui estoy respetando su foro... y no he comentado a favor o en contra de esa situacion lo unico que he dicho es que los OSU (Orange Star Ultras) y el resto de la Barra Naranja vieron lo de la cerveza y probablemente hagan algo contra los miembros del USECTOR y Red Patch ( Nada fisico solo tiraera por decirlo asi), y le tiren cosas al Portero.

Sobre Gaudette, no tengo nada que decir. El jugador de ustedes, que no me acuerdo su nombre ahora en este instante se tiro y si le dio claro en la rodilla. Creo que hizo mucho teatro para lo que realmente ocurrio pero e se aprovecho que las reglas FIFA dicen que el unico que no se puede atender fuera del campo es al Guardametas.
    Bueno, esta bien. La verdad que lo que me molesto mas de todo fue el teatro. No solo en ese momento, sino durante todo el partido. Espero que los pocos hinchas de Toronto que si hagan el viaje hasta PR no tengan problemas, que seria una lastima que un acto estupido de un individuo crea problemas para los viajeros.

(To all, we're just clearing up a couple of points to make sure we're all on the same page. Sorry for the Spanish, but just wanted to make sure we were understanding each other 100%)

Sage, we should probably switch back to English
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what you wrote was:

... and i am saying, why is ok if we troll their boards but he/she should beat it?

I don't think you understand the term 'trolling'. Nobody said they wanted to go over there and rile anybody up or cause shit. They simply wanted to know what their fans thought of the match.

This dude can back-track all he wants now, but he's made posts in the match thread, and this one now that are just simply made to piss us off.

So yes, I stand behind my comment... he can go fuck himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you high? This guy is calling us a bunch of 'whiners' and I tell him to beat it. How is that Trolling?

And some other people are interested in seeing PRI's match reactions... how is THAT trolling?

You guys are little high strung.
    Wao dude you misunderstood... I answered the question that was asked.

I said the OSU and the rest of the Barra Naranja are tired of other supporters group crying and looking for excuses. In specific the comment about the game being fixed.... and Islanders being cheaters...

I haven't said that all of you guys are crying... anyways sorry if you misunderstood. I was just answering a question that was made.