Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trade Marvell Wynne Now!!

Flamin' Nora!

Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?

HeHe! Had to throw that in for all the 14-year-olds who post utter nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wynne for right winger.

olegunnar

Almost cost us the tying goal by playing a guy onside

olegunnar

Yes please
    Trade him now.
    Out of position as per usual...then jogs back...and his man scores the winner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur Nuts, Marco Velez needs to go, plus whichever coach decided to put him in, when Gala and Gomez are on the bench

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitenorf View Post
    Flamin' Nora!

Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?

HeHe! Had to throw that in for all the 14-year-olds who post utter nonsense.
    Just cost us the game too mouth piece.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can you bring up wynne before velez?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's all his fault. Not one other player made a single mistake. Just Wynne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They both cost us goals and gave Columbus scoring chances. Everyone knows velez sucks. People still think Wynne is good.

olegunnar

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitenorf View Post
    Yeah, it's all his fault. Not one other player made a single mistake. Just Wynne.
    Wynne's are worse because they're always at critical times and it costs us points.
    Like Dallas...like DC....like tonight.

It amplifies his mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC FORZA RPB View Post
    ur Nuts, Marco Velez needs to go, plus whichever coach decided to put him in, when Gala and Gomez are on the bench
    You know this is the second time i have posted the exact same quote(the other a few games back), the second goal was all on Velez, then to top it off, they bring in White, when Columbus was doing nothing but attacking in the final third of the game, which would lead me to put in Gomaz and or Gala

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marvell's a good athlete, but has got a seagull's brain, he cannot defend, that's been clear for a long time. With him & Velez on the field at the same time, we're mot going to the play-offs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you talking about? Wynne is on his way to Europe.

lol..he's so bad it's not even funny any more.

people get what they deserve.

all of you who love wynne cause he's fast can rejoice in his speed and realize that (if we miss the playoffs) he will be one of the negatives that lead to our demise as opposed to our salvation.

wynne stinks

robbo stinks

brennan stinks

period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

v00d00daddy you forgot the obvious ones who stink to your list, Velez and Garcia (and he may not stink, but sometimes Vitti looks lost, like most of the 1st half of the game).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sampace View Post
    v00d00daddy you forgot the obvious ones who stink to your list, Velez and Garcia (and he may not stink, but sometimes Vitti looks lost, like most of the 1st half of the game).

Vitti was one of our best players.

I'm not gonna start a pissing match about the merits of Pablo Vitti..but I will say this.....

imagine if GBS played...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good tonight = Marvell Wynn attacking
    Bad tonight = Wynn defending

Unfortunately in a lot of ways this is a Marvell Wynn game, but not on this kind of extreme positive / negative way.

I just wish for once we'd hold our backs responsible for making mistakes. Brennan and Wynn get away with a lot.

BTW i'd say for the first time BOTH Barrett and Vitti had great games tonight. Pablo hardly missed a pass and Chad make a lot of good passes to start attacking plays in the first half.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post

BTW i'd say for the first time BOTH Barrett and Vitti had great games tonight. Pablo hardly missed a pass and Chad make a lot of good passes to start attacking plays in the first half.
    what about SJ game?
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Good tonight = Marvell Wynn attacking
    Bad tonight = Wynn defending

Unfortunately in a lot of ways this is a Marvell Wynn game, but not on this kind of extreme positive / negative way.

I just wish for once we'd hold our backs responsible for making mistakes. Brennan and Wynn get away with a lot.

No disagreement from me.

And with such a shallow roster, I'd really like to see Wynne wide in the middle in front of Gala. 1 game. Let's see!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    No disagreement from me.

And with such a shallow roster, I'd really like to see Wynne wide in the middle in front of Gala. 1 game. Let's see!
    I'd rather have Barrett at RW than Wynne
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?" what kind a f@#@g comment is this?
    ...obviously, someone doesn't know much about football...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus christ that was a sarcastic comment because he was responsible for that goal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boys the problem is our defence as a whole.WE got shredded on quick combination play,Brennan and Serioux.We got beat on poor one v one defendinding.Velez.WE got ball watching on a cross that was poorly defended. Brenn and Garcia and Wynne.This happens way to much.WE are not a force in the air.Scoring 2 goals should be enough to the game except when you give up 3.Has Garcia really helped our defence.Awful slow to me.THe boys seem to like to tackle from behind and then argue with the referee.We need defenders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you all forget that wynne made the pass on the dummied dicho played that dero scored against houston... there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dbl_D View Post
    there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...
    and there it is. QFT.

TFC RealDeal RPB

Who made a great run and a good pass to get us back in the game ? ....... Wynne , I don't see how some of u can blame him for that the last goal. How about the guy who let the cross get in the box or why didn't Frei come out and stop the cross ? I love how some of u put it all on Wynne it makes me sick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was it not Velez's man that got the tying goal and Wynne's that won the game? Seems D need to learn 90minutes of defending... they can't relax like that over and over again. Truth be told.. it's not just Velez or Wynne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might have lost 2 or 3 nil had Marvel not made that very good play on DeRo's goal. At least take the bad with the good. Then maybe some people will shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    ...so he should be blamed for the goal tha De Rosario scored?...good night...
    LOL
    Last edited by Bobo; 07-26-2009 at 10:15 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dbl_D View Post
    you all forget that wynne made the pass on the dummied dicho played that dero scored against houston... there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...
    the defence collectively stunk last night, but I want a defender who can defend first, attack second

if you're a defender who can't defend, you're a waste of roster spot

-Eduardo Galeano

TFC RealDeal RPB

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    the defence collectively stunk last night, but I want a defender who can defend first, attack second

if you're a defender who can't defend, you're a waste of roster spot
    CC want's wynne to move up the field which i like to see, what you don't like the fullback to move up the field ? If Brennan would have stop the cross and not moved out of the way who know's what would have happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

velez isn't good wynne has declined ALOT that play where him and gerba were 2 on 1 and he did nothing was terrible.

but in the end cummins needs to go, gala showed he can play on the wing in the river plate friendly he had some nice hustle, skills and crosses. We shoulda brought him on for geuvara then too be honest we are up one and he brings on white a guy who is comin back from a bad injury and we needed to shore up a defence we shoulda brought on gomez....Oh and as we are all complaining brennen should be on a wing or on the bench his defence is bad...everyone talks about needing strikers we need a lb and a rb