Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MLS Week 15 thread

Colorado 1 - 1 FC Dallas
    -Omar Cummings on fire, scoring the game tying goal in late game.
    Kenny Cooper starting to catch fire. 7 goals so far this year, and amazing assist on Ferreira goal

Sat
    New York Shite Bulls at Columbus 7:30pm
    -Columbus will be so pissed losing to Dallas last game, so they will be extra motivated to win against NY who can't do fuck all on the road

Sun
    Colorado at Seattle 4pm
    -Game of the week. I see a draw, but you never know with spontaneity of MLS

Houston at Los Angeles 10pm
    -If LA gets a draw, they'd be lucky
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colorado is really playing well together; Still can't see them riding Cummings and Casey through the playoffs, though.

That NY-Colorado game should be pretty ugly.

Seattle will be interesting. They were booed off the pitch last week after the DC comeback, so their response should be telling.

Good call on LA. How we lost to them just shows how far off base our team can be sometimes, because they're almost as woeful as New York.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Colorado is really playing well together; Still can't see them riding Cummings and Casey through the playoffs, though.
    striker's confidence is a fickle thing.
    even if one of them shuts down, the other should carry on.
    plus Colorado picked up Pat Noonan. He's still getting into match fitness after being rusty in Norway and injury problems, but Pat Noonan is quality MLS attacker.

Good call on LA. How we lost to them just shows how far off base our team can be sometimes, because they're almost as woeful as New York without Donovan and Beckham.
    fixed

and Arena is a better coach than Osorio
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm amazed Osorio is still employed. His tactics Wednesday were puerile.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    I'm amazed Osorio is still employed. His tactics Wednesday were puerile.
    lol me too

his players clearly has no confidence in him

Angel had like what, 3 touches entire first half?

DeRo was wide open like 5 times. how the hell do you not mark DeRo more tightly than that?

PS: bonus points for using the world 'puerile'

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe osorio has a five year plan aswell.. to be honest i think he made way to many changes in the team and that has garnered him no confidence in any line.. as for jp angel the man needs a midfielder that can put the ball in his feet eigtherwise hes useless..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also needs a strike partner that isn't an absolute ballhog, as Kandji is.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crew vs NY

http://www.justin.tv/gotera4

Just started

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nil nil Colorado vs Seattle

this should be good game, if most likely to end up in a draw

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flounders 1 - 0 Crapids

Nice header from Montero off Ljungberg corner

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell was the sounders crowd doing? lol. looked like some sort of voodoo ritual

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, that was a bit bizarre

Alonso gets called on a handball jumping to block a freekick. Omar Cummings hits the bar on PK

and the penalty was brought up by the AR. lol MLS refs

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounders crowd sounds really good in places. one bit there they were chanting their team's name, seemed like entire stadium was doing it. was freaking loud

lots of potential in this crowd. give them a few years and they'll really be good

http://atdhe.net/

if anyone is looking for the stream

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-0 Sounders lead at the half

ohhhhh... tifos... lots of them. pretty

can't wait to visit Qwest Field

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-0 Seattle

Jaqua finishes off a nice short pass from Montero

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. moron of an announcer
    "penalty kick just outside the box"

the entire american footy announcers needs to be shot

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3-0. What a counter-attack. Jaqua gets a brace.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC USA View Post
    3-0. What a counter-attack. Jaqua gets a brace.
    Montero man of match though. 1 goal and assisted on both Jaqua goals

Sounders know how to play on turf. well

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I wasn't a TFC fan, I would be all over Seattle.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the entire stadium chanting in unison

holy shit

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ready to concede that Seattle has the best fans in MLS.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should be interesting to see what Seattle is going to do after Montero leaves at the end of the year

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao. Cummings does a Barrett

having absolute terrible game

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

final seattle 3-0 colorado

totally unexpected result, but Omar Cummings absolutely fucked it up for Crapids

now, the Revs vs Atlas game

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revs 1 - 0 Atlas

Never count out Steve Nichols squad. Can we have him as head coach plz?

Next, Kansas City vs Santos Laguna

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO

'Mexican teams get killed by their newspaper whenever they lose to American teams'

The broadcast keeps going, but the announcers think they are off the air.

Freaking amateurs

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Jeff Cunningham for KC couldn't put one away from 2 yds out. Jesus

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stream for KC vs Santos Laguna game

http://atdhe.net/7689/watch-kansas-c...-santos-laguna

Interesting. Apparently in SuperLiga, you can make 4 subs plus a GK sub.

Sounds pretty gimmicky
    Last edited by Yohan; 06-28-2009 at 05:49 PM.

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hartmann makes a good save and KC makes a clearance off the line.

This game isn't so bad

And Santos another off the crossbar
    Last edited by Yohan; 06-28-2009 at 05:55 PM.

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hercules Gomez off the woodwork

C'mon KC!

-Eduardo Galeano