Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"our fate was in another teams hands"

yeah... exactly.... you relied on them to get you +4 goals going into tonight cuz they couldn't score goals..... tonight they still couldn't score and now you turn around to bitch at them for it.

Vancouver Shitecaps.... who the fuck are ya?
    Last edited by Brooker; 06-19-2009 at 01:16 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greatest day in TFC history and people are bitching about what?

WHO ARE YA!
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enormous Coastal Pussies. I think we have to add them to the Columbus Few as official asswipe rivals. No grace at all; last year, when we lost, we blamed ourselves. This year, we walk over Montreal (and I'm watching the game again right now in French, and they were trying, regardless of what Vancouverites thinl) and all we hear is crying.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck Vancouver and their shitty fans. Montreal may have been preparing themselves for a draw, but no team, NO FUCKING TEAM IN THE WORLD is going to roll over and let their rival score 6 goals against them.

I suggest all the whining bitches in Vancouver give their heads a shake or at least pull them out of their asses. Montreal threw in the towel only after we put the 4th goal in the back of the net.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The southsiders on the WhitecRap forums are saying Montreal threw the game at the end so we could win. Well Vancouver, I think you learned a valuable lesson today. Don't leave your fate in the hands of a french team (no offense to french teams). Go out and get the trophy yourself, because thats what we did and we stole it from you. NOW QUIT YOUR WHINING!

I said it in Vancouver and I say it again.... TFC CANADA'S TEAM!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now they're whining on Soccer By Ives.

Wow, what a meltdown. First by Montreal, then by the collective superegos from the wet coast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Odd Reaction !!

Simply if all was so one sided & unfair.....................just ask one question

Who scored the first goal making the task tougher on TFC.

I guess that says it all !!!!

TFC Till I Die, Soccersteve.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww... I feel bad... LOL right... HAHAHA TOO BAD VANCOUVER, THE CUP IS WHERE IT BELONGS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the spirit mate !!

Always be true to yourself................

TFC Til I Die, Soccersteve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture this... first day back to University and I walk in to class wearing FULL TFC gear, maybe even chanting. The expression on the "WhitecRap supporters" faces will be priceless... almost as priceless as when I walked into class wearing full Rider gear and laughed at all the Lions fans 2 years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you care what los blancos de mierdas say so much? You won now you have a new oponent to worry about

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I confess to getting caught up in the euphoria, when I thought I wouldn't

I think, though, that there is one argument Vancouver could make (which I haven't seen anywhere, maybe they're too thick to make it?) which is that the tiebreak procedure was wrong and unfair, and should be changed for next year.

Many other tournaments of similar formats use head to head results, and head to head goal differential, as the first and second tiebreak, just to avoid the scenario that occurred last night.

But it was what it was.....holy smokes, I still can't believe that.
    Last edited by ensco; 06-19-2009 at 06:22 AM.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

I_AM_CANADIAN

They could have rested their whole first team, and scoring four goals still would have been unlikely. We've played against teams with injuries before and never done this, suck it up, Sh*tecaps.

Anyway, we won! Woo!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Whitecraps should have t-shirts made up that say "I went to Montreal and all I got with this lousy Nutrilite t-shirt" ... HAHA ... Eat it!

Mikey

The wailing and gnashing of teeth on the Southsiders forums is truely biblical.......

MMMM DELICIOUS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Vancouver...if you hate Montreal so much, take it out on them Saturday when you have you're league game. I hope Montreal whips your ass real good so you can STFU.

But why were the Vancouver players on the field after the game? They were eliminated from the tournament shouldn't they be at the hotel?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does kinda suck that we won the championship against a USL second string team, but hey I'LL TAKE IT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    It does kinda suck that we won the championship against a USL second string team, but hey I'LL TAKE IT!
    Winning a championship never sucks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suck it Vancouver. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    Seriously ? We won. Who cares who it was against. We lost last year, and everyone (including most on here) thought we would lose again this year. We didnt ! Time to celebrate, and stop moaning.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver and Montreal...who are ya!!! USL teams thats who!! TFC TFC TFC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    btw.. i know 100% for sure, if we would've lost (or not scored 4 goals) against the impact tonight with the team the fielded people on here would be saying that we lost to a shitty team that dressed a bunch of CSL.. now that is fact!
    You have no idea what your talking about... manure is coming out of your mouth right now... in bag fulls.

If you read the previous threads YESTERDAY.... We had nothing to lose... There was no pressure... we weren't expecting a win... it's not that we didn't have hope for them to win... but we didn't expect it or demand it... I called out for heads to roll at TFC FO after the Vancity loss... that was the turning point... we shouldn't have been in this hole in the first place... but it is what it is... Personally I didn't have plans to got o MTL from the very get go... but after the loss to Vancity I was looking for tickets and a way there because I still had hope (and I stated this numerous times on here) was that loss an eye opener? Was our protest the warning bells? certainly so... now go back to Big Soccer before more manure comes out of you... This thing ain't for you...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Folks - let's be magnanimous in victory. I do understand Vancouver fans being pissed off with a number of things, not least that Montreal played a weakened team, and that the head to head results were not the deciding factor. I too would be pissed off if I was in their shoes. Let's enjoy victory, but no need to lower ourselves, especially in victory.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    Wring that champagne out of your jerseys, and return the bottles, you dumb bastards.
    Ha ha ha! Fucking brilliant dude!
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren View Post
    Folks - let's be magnanimous in victory. I do understand Vancouver fans being pissed off with a number of things, not least that Montreal played a weakened team, and that the head to head results were not the deciding factor. I too would be pissed off if I was in their shoes. Let's enjoy victory, but no need to lower ourselves, especially in victory.
    agreed..they must be gutted!.... Let's enjoy victory!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In your face .. BOB LENARDOUCHBAG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    agreed..they must be gutted!.... Let's enjoy victory!
    It’s the players’ jobs to be magnanimous in victory not us, sorry. Supporters own the right to whatever reaction they want. After all, it’s the players that won the cup not us, therefore they should be humble in victory the same way they would expect their opponents to be had they lost themselves. To each his own – varying degrees of reaction only speaks volumes to the TFC craze in this city.
    Last edited by Blazer; 06-19-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montreal Meltdown or Montreal Miracle...like the latter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren View Post
    I can't really understand why this is such an issue for some people (not saying that it is for you mclaren) but in most competitions in the world, the GD against all teams is used. Even now with the Confederations Cup they use GD against the entire group, because the competition is about how you do against all the teams.

Just look at the Euros last year when they had head-to-head as a tiebreaker. Most of the 1st placed teams qualified after only two games and rested their stars for the third game. That was ridiculous.