Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Still Not Happy!

I know we won the game but we still look like crap!I thinks Cummins made to many subs!We don,t look to have that killer instinct and we almost loss some point to the Shite Bulls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had the game under control for the most part.

It was a scrappy win, but it was entertaining and well fought. I'm not complaining about the boys tonight.

If we are going to try and get those 4 goals in Montreal, Cummins did the right thing by subbing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup. i agree. i liked a few things today.... very surprised with harmse playing at right back, seems more natural for him.

but the second half, shit was waiting to fill my knickers. we were in our end for too much of the time, and they were getting balls into the box too easily.

fucks sake, frei kicked a back pass along the ground, straight to one of the red bulls. a lot of frantic play was happening throughout the 2nd half.

but i think we were much better than last week for sure.

RPB Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cementhead seems to be aptlly named. We scored more than one goal for once, the defence was much improved, we beat the shite bulls, it was a great night for a game, and all he can do is crap and moan. Why do I even bother reading some of these threads?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we missed another pk...wtf
    i will take the win.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bigby View Post
    Cementhead seems to be aptlly named. We scored more than one goal for once, the defence was much improved, we beat the shite bulls, it was a great night for a game, and all he can do is crap and moan. Why do I even bother reading some of these threads?
    on the flipside, it gives TFC and Garcia more time to get used to each other, and the lads may be more up to it, knowing how shite the Shite Bulls defence are. Only Cepero making some huge saves kept NY in the game
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any win is a good win, but we definitely could have played more convincingly in the 2nd half.

Thought we withstood the pressure after our early goal really well, but like someone else posted, we were letting them move too freely to the top of the 18 yrd box in the 2nd half. They were especially able to cut in off the right wing countless times - especially after Serioux went down early in the 2nd half.

Robbo's passing was way off many times yesterday, but Harmse looked much more comfortable and confident.

We'll need to play a better full 90 next week if we want to assure the 3 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC was fortunate to win but 3 points are 3 points, no matter how you cut it. TFC was the better team in the first 35 minutes but from there on, NY definitely had the better of the play but they simply have very little quality other than JPA. That is the 2nd worst MLS team I've seen all year (SJ is worse from the 2 games of theirs I saw).

For TFC's sake, they need to win again next week or else their season is in real trouble. A team with playoff hopes can not give up points to a team that is as poor as NYRB

BTW, what is up with TFC and taking PKs?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VPjr View Post

BTW, what is up with TFC and taking PKs?
    I know! It's a curse!

Though Guevara took a pretty good penalty, but Cepero just happened to guess right
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bigby View Post
    it's really too bad he tricked you into reading this thread, and then forced you to reply to it

my condolences
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I had my first King Dave experience[...]was blowing in my mouth all game.

I loved it, it tasted like Canada!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    I know! It's a curse!

Though Guevara took a pretty good penalty, but Cepero just happened to guess right
    wrong... that PK was terrible... He hit it at the right height for the GK and the GK moved early as GK's do... Its all about Guevara's pace and the height... Trust me... We got extremely lucky the shite bulls are shite and didn't think or bother to start following up when the ball was kicked.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cementhead View Post
    I know we won the game but we still look like crap!I thinks Cummins made to many subs!We don,t look to have that killer instinct and we almost loss some point to the Shite Bulls.
    Yeah, look for the negative and ignore the positive.

I like to keep my glass half-full, have fun with your pessimism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For fucks sake, even though I'm being crowned the new Giambac we won. Was it not convincing? Against the worst team in MLS? Yes.

I don't give a shit. We won, we still aren't a good team but 3 points is 3 points.

TFC RealDeal RPB

I must say we got lucky yesterday, missed a PK but thank god Cronin put it away after the keeper made a good save. I'm still not happy we just got by the SHITE BULLS and they got a goal on us when they haven't score on the road in nine game's.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets see... TFC won a game that was down right exciting all the way to the end...
    We had a night game where it didn't rain...
    The tailgate was once again awesome... The 75 mile bastards rule!!
    We got to see a drunken jerk get tossed out of section 226...
    The drive down to Toronto and back was made in good weather...

Nope can't concur... I'm happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    I know! It's a curse!
    We have 5 misses from a total of 6 penalties (all time).

That's horrible.

I'm pretty sure that Guevera is 3 for 3.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Vitti should have taken it, not just because he won the penalty, but that might have got the monkey off his back had he put the ball into the back of the net.

Shaky 2nd half but at least we end up with the 3 points.
    Proud Supporter of: FC Bayern München, AIK Solna, Toronto FC, Nottingham Forest FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats a really good idea AC...couldn't agree more. Maybe he'll get the next one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The red bulls who are shit had much more possession than us all game. Why the fuck can't we hold on to the ball?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not convinced TFC can make the playoffs yet

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felipe View Post
    Thats a really good idea AC...couldn't agree more. Maybe he'll get the next one?
    Well he couldn't do any worse than our other takers
    Proud Supporter of: FC Bayern München, AIK Solna, Toronto FC, Nottingham Forest FC