Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    The point regarding the banners is that we have lost MORE than ONE game...

and for the past two years we have been patient.

I can't speak for others... but the embarrasment that we endured yesterday broke the camel's back...
    Ah, I got you now. Yeah, we've lost more than one game, and yeah, that was our WITH MO WE BLOW banner.

I'm not belittling anyone's anger, all I'm saying is that people need to pick a focus and stick with it. We're not going to be protesting Big Bruva's t-shirts from last year, so why bitch about it today?

You get what I'm saying now?

The focused anger has become a blurry mess.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    speaking of completely missing the point...
    Please enlighten me, what is the point on this thread?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    Why? The protest is not about losing the tourney. It's about letting the team know that we've had enough of "efforts" like last night, and its time to shake things up.

Yup. I agree. maybe a protest will kick them(players) in the ass , and maybe they will score 4 goals. *crosses fingers*
    ps.....I got razzed by a LAG supporter at work today. all in good fun , but it hurt inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Ah, I got you now. Yeah, we've lost more than one game, and yeah, that was our WITH MO WE BLOW banner.

I'm not belittling anyone's anger, all I'm saying is that people need to pick a focus and stick with it. We're not going to be protesting Big Bruva's t-shirts from last year, so why bitch about it today?

People are, for the most part, "bitching" about MLSE coming short of its promises. The Big Bruva comments were obviously an aside and no one was contemplating protesting that ... not that it matters anyways since he was brought up in this thread ... which isn't about arranging a protest in the first place.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    i know this is part of supporting a football team... ugly losses and such... but...

the one thing that is really pissing me off is mlsintoronto, who is the spokesperson for toronto fc to the fans... goes on twitter before the game is even played, starts talking about champagne and acting like we've already won.... then after the most embarassing choke job in our short history, he posts a sarcastic comment on twitter mocking the fans saying "the sky is falling, the sky is falling."

are you fucking kidding me?
    Just to clarify I believe that was before the game, and was in regards to our reaction to the RM game.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I thought you had better reading comprehension skills then to have to ask that question.
    Guys....CHILL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlsintoronto View Post
    I watched last nights game in horror, then had the distinct pleasure of lurking on this board and getting repeatedly kicked. I'm not sure what many people here think we do in the front office, but its not what has been suggested.

I, nor any of my staff, nor the coaching staff, have ever (to my knowledge) even remotely suggested any kind of behaviour toward supporters groups, except that the team must always acknowledge their fans, in good games and in bad ones.

I've seen Chris mention it in EVERY SINGLE team talk that has taken place at BMO since he took over. One entire pre-game match was dedicated to this subject. About being professional, and humble and remembering where you come from. We have CBC angry with us because the players who are to be on the post game interview take too long because they are out there applauding you.

And yet I watched last night as a suggestion became a rumour became accepted as fact.
    This is a joke right? Who gives a fuck about what CBC gets angry about? I'm not ignorant, I know TV coverage is important for alot of reasons, but if that's true then they need to suck it up and realize that the team applauding the supporters is regular in football culture. The fact that they didn't for a couple games is something they should have been talking about in their post game interviews. I could go on a rant about the rest of the bullshit but it's not worth it and isn't anything that probably hasn't been said 100 times over.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We gotta stop with the MLSE BS people really though.

I don't see any signs that MLSE is sabotaging TFC like Ballard did with the Leafs back in the 80's. If you wanna place blame on people other than the players, blame Mo for not signing a CB or DP.

Here's the thread to do it:
    http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14052

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This shit really pisses me off. The team is just playing like shit and management is clueless. How can a team that beats Chivas USA suddenly play like shit. Easy they don't care. If the team does not care why should we?

I have a red car a TFC license plate and scarves all around my windows. I flew to Houston this weekend and saw with unbelief the worst show of sportsmenship on that field! What will TFC ever do to me to thank me for that. Forsure not get a winning team, thats too much to ask.

I really don't care anymore. I am missing the June 13th game for a Fuckin BBQ because 'we' suck so bad!!! Missing it for a friends BBQ dam I never thought that would happen. But who cares right because MLSE has there money already.

Smarten up because this honeymoon is almost over!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    We gotta stop with the MLSE BS people really though.

I don't see any signs that MLSE is sabotaging TFC like Ballard did with the Leafs back in the 80's. If you wanna place blame on people other than the players, blame Mo for not signing a CB or DP.

Here's the thread to do it:
    http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14052
    yeah but who signs Mo's cheques? If they are so quick to moderate the players and tell Carver he has to be on the pitch, and claim nothing of twittergate, than why not put pressure on him, to sh*t or get off the pot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nestease View Post

HA HA HA HA...absolute genius man....I have had such a crummy last 24 hours but this is GOLD !!!! THIS IS A BANNER...or maybe switch up to MO !!

And Paul, you must think we are idiots, by playing basic PR games with us. You come here, say NOTHING, and expect us to be foaming at the mouth because you are here, saying NOTHING. Thanks but no thanks.

And as to what the FO does ? You had the guts to question our President's leadership last week. The FO is the leadership of TFC, you are accountable for performance, got that ? If the team is a disgrace, its a reflection on you and your peers' performance. That is what leadership is about, taking accountability, and addressing issues. Good luck with scheduling your friendlies btw, great job so far !
    Last edited by wzhxvy; 06-03-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a chant we should do for the front office. But change the lyrics to:

They dont care about supporters
    They dont care about fans
    Toronto FC is in the wrong hands
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3SnX1MLc
    Last edited by craigtfc; 06-03-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't read this thread so I'm not sure if people are bitching about Big Bruva's T-shirts... but I find that funny!

and I think it's best for Paul to answer what the point of this thread is... If you start a fire you better control it b4 it gets out of hand...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigtfc View Post
    I have a chant we should do for the front office. But change the lyrics to:

They dont care about supporters
    They dont care about fans
    Toronto FC is in the wrong hands
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibt0u...eature=related
    I like this one.

thankless moocher, riding on the coattails of others
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really have nothing to say that hasn't been said except for the following:

In my humble opinion to which I am entitled without ban, Paul is an arrogant cock sucker who believes that we as supporters owe something to the club.

Wrong Paul, we owe you nothing, you owe us everything, you would be NOTHING without us. You have no right to make ANY comments to the supporters group. We're your BOSS!

But I understand, it dosn't feel like it because we're currently not united and you don't really feel and TRUE pressure from the supporters. So 'Fuck Us' right Paul?

Sometimes I hope this team crumbles into the gutter, just so us, the supporters, your fucking employer, have to unite to bail it out. Until that day you'll just continue to sip coffee and get paid for lunches turning a blind eye to the humble buzz in the background crying for help. That buzz will turn into a roar soon enough.

The accumulated filth of all your sloth and indifference will foam up about your throats and all you toads and layabouts will look up and shout "Save us!"... and We'll scream "NO!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just say this....being a supporter and being a cheerleader are two different things. Sometimes they act one and the same but other times that road diverges.

So who are a lot of you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can fully understand why everyone is so angry (as i am).. you do have a ton of reasons why you should be, although i gotta disagree with how some of you are going about it.

shitting on the club is not the way, shitting on Paul is definitely not the way - from what i have gathered, Paul has done everything he could for the supporter groups.. and this is how you pay him back?

if you're not happy with the way things are going, don't go to the game(s)... demonstrate your anger at the club with a walk out or whatever other way you see fit (btw i also disagree with this option - the team needs our support now more than ever)

do you not think the players, the coaching staff and the management staff are not also disappointed with their result last night? do you think they went to bed and woke up this morning feeling like gold? if you do, then you have never played an organized sport. they are feeling 100 times worse than any of us supporters (me included). what do you think all of this ass-kicking Paul and co are getting on here is gonna accomplish? nothing good IMO.

.. and on the Real Madrid friendly/fiasco. i can guarantee if the friendly was against a club that you supported or from a league that you follow you wouldn't be singing the same tune.

i for one am sick and tried of all the whining from some of you so-called "supporters". is it not Toronto till i die? all for one? what that means is we stand behind our club through thick and thin.. through the good and bad - not just the good. like i mentioned above, the club needs us now more than ever - and i am not saying you shouldn't be disappointed (b/c we all are) what i am saying is this BS whining is childish and uncalled for... what yuo need to understand is this club will be successfully on the pitch and off with or without you - remember that. if you happened to leave another supporters club will surface - and sometimes i wish it would. this attitude (again, some of you have) regrading how you see any supporter club being as important as the players and coaching/management staff is ridiculous. i'm pretty sure some people at the club would like nothing more than to have NO supporter club than have ones that think they have a say in the way a club is run.

i get it! i really do.. we're all pissed about the why the club has played the last two games - and more so last night. its very very very very (did i mention, very) disappointing the effort the team put forth yesterday, although this is IMO no way to go about showing your disappointment.

ok, rip me apart - i can take it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Toronto Till I Die

Not Toronto Till they Kill Me

Yaundastand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....and for the record Paul,

Thanks for throwing the players under the bus by admitting that they are being "asked" to come out and applaud the supporters. Because until now I thought they actually camoe out on genuine appreciation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    what yuo need to understand is this club will be successfully on the pitch and off with or without you - remember that. if you happened to leave another supporters club will surface - and sometimes i wish it would.
    Its nice to have the opportunity to post on a message board of the group and hope for the demise of the group. Real classy. Go apply for a job at MLSE, they like your type.

If you made a mistake at your job that was worthy of dismissal, is your boss going to care that you feel 100 times worse than he does...NO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    i can fully understand why everyone is so angry (as i am).. you do have a ton of reasons why you should be, although i gotta disagree with how some of you are going about it.

shitting on the club is not the way, shitting on Paul is definitely not the way - from what i have gathered, Paul has done everything he could for the supporter groups.. and this is how you pay him back?

if you're not happy with the way things are going, don't go to the game(s)... demonstrate your anger at the club with a walk out or whatever other way you see fit (btw i also disagree with this option - the team needs our support now more than ever)

do you not think the players, the coaching staff and the management staff are not also disappointed with their result last night? do you think they went to bed and woke up this morning feeling like gold? if you do, then you have never played an organized sport. they are feeling 100 times worse than any of us supporters (me included). what do you think all of this ass-kicking Paul and co are getting on here is gonna accomplish? nothing good IMO.

.. and on the Real Madrid friendly/fiasco. i can guarantee if the friendly was against a club that you supported or from a league that you follow you wouldn't be singing the same tune.

i for one am sick and tried of all the whining from some of you so-called "supporters". is it not Toronto till i die? all for one? what that means is we stand behind our club through thick and thin.. through the good and bad - not just the good. like i mentioned above, the club needs us now more than ever - and i am not saying you shouldn't be disappointed (b/c we all are) what i am saying is this BS whining is childish and uncalled for... what yuo need to understand is this club will be successfully on the pitch and off with or without you - remember that. if you happened to leave another supporters club will surface - and sometimes i wish it would. this attitude (again, some of you have) regrading how you see any supporter club being as important as the players and coaching/management staff is ridiculous. i'm pretty sure some people at the club would like nothing more than to have NO supporter club than have ones that think they have a say in the way a club is run.

i get it! i really do.. we're all pissed about the why the club has played the last two games - and more so last night. its very very very very (did i mention, very) disappointing the effort the team put forth yesterday, although this is IMO no way to go about showing your disappointment.

ok, rip me apart - i can take it.
    Will people like yourself fuck off with this? You have no fucking clue what league or team I support. And if it was my team that was coming, I WOULD BE EVEN MORE PISSED THAT THE TICKETS AREN'T INCLUDED.

As for Paul doing everything he can for the supporters, well.....funny you mention the Real Madrid fiasco.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do it out of appreciation this guy is a total clown, in my humble opinion only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KdotOdot View Post
    It's Toronto Till I Die

Not Toronto Till they Kill Me

Yaundastand?
    yeah i do understand.. i just disagree that you're getting killed. and if you feel like you are, please stop supporting the club.

if i felt like i was getting raped by MLSE i would not renew my season tickets.. if someone on the street is shitting on you are you gonna continue standing there - probably not. so move on if you feel like you've been done wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KdotOdot View Post
    I really have nothing to say that hasn't been said except for the following:

In my humble opinion to which I am entitled without ban, Paul is an arrogant cock sucker who believes that we as supporters owe something to the club.

Wrong Paul, we owe you nothing, you owe us everything, you would be NOTHING without us. You have no right to make ANY comments to the supporters group. We're your BOSS!

But I understand, it dosn't feel like it because we're currently not united and you don't really feel and TRUE pressure from the supporters. So 'Fuck Us' right Paul?

Sometimes I hope this team crumbles into the gutter, just so us, the supporters, your fucking employer, have to unite to bail it out. Until that day you'll just continue to sip coffee and get paid for lunches turning a blind eye to the humble buzz in the background crying for help. That buzz will turn into a roar soon enough.

The accumulated filth of all your sloth and indifference will foam up about your throats and all you toads and layabouts will look up and shout "Save us!"... and We'll scream "NO!"
    This is my new signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBlades View Post
    ....and for the record Paul,

Thanks for throwing the players under the bus by admitting that they are being "asked" to come out and applaud the supporters. Because until now I thought they actually camoe out on genuine appreciation.
    I had the exact same thought as I read that line.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoHow much is Mo getting paid? Is he even in the country? I mean who's TFC BOSS around here? We want answers, We want an explinantion from the top... people are passing the buck so let's hear from the BOSS?

Would the Real TFC BOSS please stand up....
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See jogga once again it's Toronto Til I die. I get to choose when to give up if ever. I get to fight for my club even if the owners are content to sp coffee and smoke big cigars, but I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free, cuz this team I'll keep supportin', and thats what tortures me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taking shots at mlsintoronto....

.... is just wrong. He's the head of the BUSINESS side.

The players, Cummins, Mo, Anselmi, Peddie, MLSE Directors, they're all fair game.

I have had disagreements with Paul, and I expect to again (like when the details of the friendlies come out), but spare a thought for him today. First, we know he cares about the team. Second, he's in charge of marketing this lost cause right now. This is a bad situation for him, personally and professionally, he has been let down too.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gone on blind faith for too long, supporting a sub-standard team in a sub-standard league. Hell I probably spend a greater portion of my income on TFC than MLSE does. This was rock bottom for me, as Flush said it wasn't one game but rather the feather that broke the camel's back.

Blind faith no longer....MLSE, TFC, respect is earned not given - so I take my respect back until it warrants it being earned again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    I had the exact same thought as I read that line.

Well I'm sure they were told that

Is mad at them for applauding... so they go for the cameras...

Can we get Nigel Reed to confirm this?

John Molinaro is this true? Is CBC telling TFC FO not to come by and applaud cause they are taking too long for the Camera interviews?

The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    Its nice to have the opportunity to post on a message board of the group and hope for the demise of the group. Real classy. Go apply for a job at MLSE, they like your type.
    your not reading what i am saying... i just think that if you're not happy, than don't support. just b/c i disagree with you on this matter doesn't mean i can't voice my opinion. i don;t wanna see this group or any supporter group go away, although if you feel this strongly about the the club doing you wrong, than maybe you should stop supporting them.

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    If you made a mistake at your job that was worthy of dismissal, is your boss going to care that you feel 100 times worse than he does...NO.
    although we all agree that the business of sport is not the same as the ordinary work place.. it simply doesn't the same way - we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco
    Will people like yourself fuck off with this? You have no fucking clue what league or team I support. And if it was my team that was coming, I WOULD BE EVEN MORE PISSED THAT THE TICKETS AREN'T INCLUDED.

As for Paul doing everything he can for the supporters, well.....funny you mention the Real Madrid fiasco.
    why is hostile towards me? chill out buddy... if you don't agree with me, say so. no need to get all internet tough guy on me.