Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mo has to go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mo has to go

I will say it. People will tell me that I am negative. But he has not delivered. Therefore he must go. Enough is enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enough is Enough...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other news, OJ may actually have murdered his wife afterall!

I was willing to be patient - this was the year. Make the playoffs and win the V Cup - that was the goal.

They failed. Clean house.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I DISAGREEE ..

All his draft picks have been the best in league .. one is with rangers now (won cup )
    look at the guys playing this year .. Frei and cronin..

The team should be good enough , players are acting like little bitches is the problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ he also signed ZERO forwards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't blame MoJo for that loss. This all on the players and the coaching staff. This team competes in the MLS against better opposition but can only muster 2 goals in 3 games against teams in the inferior MLS?

Sorry, I can't get my hate on for MoJo on this! It doesn't make sense to. Direct your anger and resentment at the players and coaching staff. They're the ones who didn't show up or execute at all.

If they were sitting last in the MLS I would agree with you, but we're tied for 2nd in the East. How can fault Mo for this loss and yet not give him credit for the results in the MLS so far?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our leading scorer of all time has 12 goals. Do you see a problem there? If you could do something about it wouldn't you?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you got a point trane but you could have used one of the old Mo out threads. There's 2 years worth.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is any of this Mo's fault? Just read Arnie's post, he knows.......Mo's draft picks and trades have for the most part be great. Without Mo, we have no Frei, Cronin, Wynne and I few others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    ^ he also signed ZERO forwards
    So where do Dichio, Vitti and Barrett play?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Blue View Post
    So where do Dichio, Vitti and Barrett play?
    Dichio is a forward, however I think Barrett and Vitti play Left Centre Bleachers.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    Dichio is a forward, however I think Barrett and Vitti play Left Centre Bleachers.

Take a Look at Barrett he looks almost mentally retarded .. one chrome missing in his DNA for sure..
    and it shows on pitch ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is about results. He had 2 1/2 years and he has failed. Yes, not everything he has done was horrible. But we needed to win this competition and we failed. Enough. For the second year, a USL team shall represent Canada in the Champions league not TFC, the biggest club in the land. I am sorry but that is good enough reason to fire someone.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Simply put, we've been waiting since last season for someone who could score.

We still don't have the CB and we are playing a bench player or a very young, untried guy there, or a converted disaster of a midfielder.

Serioux needs a partner and we need someone who can finish. It's been like that for a long time and nothing has been done.

It's on the players to play the game, no doubt, but it's on the management to put the right combination of players together.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexintoronto View Post
    In other news, OJ may actually have murdered his wife afterall!

I was willing to be patient - this was the year. Make the playoffs and win the V Cup - that was the goal.

They failed. Clean house.
    These are my thoughts exactly.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

We still don't have the CB and we are playing a bench player or a very young, untried guy there, or a converted disaster of a midfielder.

Serioux needs a partner and we need someone who can finish. It's been like that for a long time and nothing has been done.

It's on the players to play the game, no doubt, but it's on the management to put the right combination of players together.
    Should we NOT have a DP????

all the money they make ??

Mikey

Mo has manouvered himself away from the playing field and into the money machine. Theres NO chance Mo will be going anywhere while he can still draft kids and then sell them on for big bucks a year or two later.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winning is something that trickles down from the top down and starts with the ownership. This is a proven fact in any sports team that has had success.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie Knows View Post
    Should we NOT have a DP????

all the money they make ??
    Well that's just it. if you replace Mo will the next guy be allowed to spend on a DP? All it's going to take is money.

Let Mo spend it or let someone else spend it. But it needs to be spent.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will not stand and support this team like I have in the past. I feel betrayed. They need to prove to me now that they actually want to win (both players and management). I don't believe they do.

Last night was shame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look, Mo's job is to put together a team that can perform and that can win the Canada Cup and make the playoffs. Yes, MO is a good drafter, but that doesn't mean he's a good GM. Leave him in a scouting position where he can have an impact on the draft and get a proven GM who can make things happen outside of the draft.

Enough is enough. We've needed a proven goal scorer since TFC's existence and Mo hasn't been able to find that person. That to me, is enough to make some changes.

olegunnar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Mo has manouvered himself away from the playing field and into the money machine. Theres NO chance Mo will be going anywhere while he can still draft kids and then sell them on for big bucks a year or two later.....
    That's the unfortunate truth.

I also get the feeling the manuvering was mutual since MLSE isn't too excited about having to go find a soccer guy to hire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly...without a solid AND commanding back line we are nothing...on top of that we have no consistent striker to put relatively easy balls in the net...

As long as Harmse is getting time on the pitch we will look like a first/second year team....NOT GOOD ENOUGH MO!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The approval to spend money is not left to Mo!!! He needs the approval of MLSE! How does anyone here know whether Mo has tried to sign a DP or not? For all we know he has tried, but ownership has refused to pay the big bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC~Vatreni View Post
    The approval to spend money is not left to Mo!!! He needs the approval of MLSE! How does anyone here know whether Mo has tried to sign a DP or not? For all we know he has tried, but ownership has refused to pay the big bucks.
    Because we know all Shit in TFC land spreads like melted butter on bread. If Mo had a DP locked up and MLSE refused it, we would've heard it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without Mo, no Cronin, Frei, or Wynne

With Mo, Robert, Ricketts, Barrett, Vitti, Ruiz, Jarrod Smith, and Kevin Harmse

Fire him now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC USA View Post
    Without Mo, no Cronin, Frei, or Wynne

With Mo, Robert, Ricketts, Barrett, Vitti, Ruiz, Jarrod Smith, and Kevin Harmse

Fire him now.
    DUDE - How could you leave out Braz and Reda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    Because we know all Shit in TFC land spreads like melted butter on bread. If Mo had a DP locked up and MLSE refused it, we would've heard it.
    Hard for me to believe every happening behind closed doors is known. They could've just told him, "hey here's your limit for a DP, $750K, work with that". That's just an example but I'm trying to point out that we don't know the whole situation.

I hope you're right but I just refuse to trust this shady ownership group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    DUDE - How could you leave out Braz and Reda
    Damn how could I have forgotten.

Even with this next game being meaningless I'd just want to see Serioux stomp on Braz's gonads just once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the management has chosen the style of play. We've zigged while other teams zag - we play basically an English style game, a style that has not been successful in this league, which is dominated by South American influence. The style of play just doesn't succeed with the combination of players we have and opponents we face, even at perceived lower levels.

Our backline is weak with an apparent inability to prevent goals and we struggle to find the net.

First time I've said this on the board, but it is now time to rethink where we are and clean house.