I know that there are plenty of threads already going on with regards to last night's garbage defeat against Vancouver, but I think it's now become abundantly clear that the key elements we're currently missing from this roster are the same key elements supporters here and on the other forums have been clamouring for since before the beginning of the season.

We need a striker who can finish.

We need a centre-back who can intercept and stop opposing attacks in their tracks.

Until we get the quality players to fulfill these two roles, Toronto FC will remain a mediocre team in both MLS and the Voyageurs Cup competition. For months now, supporters have agreed almost to a man that we desperately need a proven finishing forward dedicated specifically for shooting on the attack and a stopper for the back line who can really get in and disrupt opposing forwards and clear the ball properly.

I am getting incredibly frustrated by the fact that we all seem to know exactly what the team needs in terms of missing pieces to the puzzle, yet there has been no indication on the club's behalf to address the problems we are facing.

And that just disappoints me to no end.