Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CBC Sports Soccer Plus+ welcomes Greg Sutton

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/stor...ccer-plus.html

Toronto FC goalkeeper Greg Sutton joins Nigel Reed and Jason de Vos for CBC Sports Soccer Plus+, CBCSports.ca's live and interactive online soccer show, on Friday May 22 at 3 p.m. ET.

For one full hour, CBC Sports Soccer Plus+ will feature all the latest news from the world of soccer, and a discussion on De Vos's latest blog on fixing Canadian soccer.

CBC's soccer experts and Sutton will interact with soccer fans and respond to questions, so email your questions early to Soccer@cbc.ca.

Also, Nigel Reed will chat live with CBCSports.ca readers starting at 3:20 p.m. ET in the chat room below.

And just a reminder that you can also watch Toronto FC's home game against the New England Revolution live on the main CBC network and on CBCSports.ca on Saturday, May 23 starting at 3:30 p.m. ET.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No questions for Greg Sutton? I find that hard to believe. if you've ever wanted to ask Sutts a question, here's your chance. Submit them at soccer@cbc.ca or tune in to CBC Sports Soccer Plus+ and submit a question when the chat room opens.

John

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just saw this ....

I feel bad for Sutton. Kind of sucks how he lost his starting spot.

How does he feel about Frei starting in front of him?
    Is Cummins more reassuring than Carver in giving him some playing time?
    Has he asked for a trade?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you manage to get your rest when your a new Dad? Making sure that you are well rested can be a challenge when you sleep in the smae house as your newborn.

I have often wondered how Greg, Jimmy and Carl do it. And, if there are times, when they are sleep deprived and it affects them at practice or on game day.

I have 2 kids and for months, after each was born, I felt like I had been hit by a truck with fatigue.

I will post this here, John. Along with the rest of the Great Unwashed.

olegunnar

You could ask about the changes in MLS since his last stint when he was with the Fire.
    Quality of play
    Organizations
    Fan support
    etc.
    etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've activated the chat room.

head on over to the URL below and submit a question:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/stor...ccer-plus.html

also, email your questions to soccer@cbc.ca

I' in the chat room right now in case you want to ask me a question (as if!!).

John

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've arrived and joined the chat.. that's all you need

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's the on-demand file so you can all watch it:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/ondemand/?p...oId=1131253204

John

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need e mail address for toronto fc media intren

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glad to see its on tv..my rogers guide just says cbc sportweekend all afternoon no
    mention of MLS at all...damn rogers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jason De Vos speaks out again against a designated player - calling it a major risk, and naming Denílson as a failed investment. I'm sick and tired of that argument. For every failed investment there has been a successful one. At the end of the day you run a risk, and also it comes down to the competence of the scouting work. Look at Blanco, Angel, Schelotto, Ljungberg, Emilio - and then tell me that they're not winning their teams games time and time again.

Who dares wins. Losers wait and sit out on every gamble. Now we're not scoring, so the answer is not to do nothing. Hopefully, though, our strikers will find form soon - but until then we should move on securing a DP striker. That's what any respectable team outside of the MLS (MickeyMouse League Saaawker) would do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    Jason De Vos speaks out again against a designated player - calling it a major risk, and naming Denílson as a failed investment. I'm sick and tired of that argument. For every failed investment there has been a successful one. At the end of the day you run a risk, and also it comes down to the competence of the scouting work. Look at Blanco, Angel, Schelotto, Ljungberg, Emilio - and then tell me that they're not winning their teams games time and time again.

Who dares wins. Losers wait and sit out on every gamble. Now we're not scoring, so the answer is not to do nothing. Hopefully, though, our strikers will find form soon - but until then we should move on securing a DP striker. That's what any respectable team outside of the MLS (MickeyMouse League Saaawker) would do.
    That's pretty spot on, can't argue with that. Some people have to get over it, a 30-35 year old with a history of high level football can make a big difference in this team. I don't see anyone accepting to play on this turf though, it's horrendous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tim90 View Post
    is this post a running joke? I see the same message posted all the time, and I get similar messages delivered to my email inbox all the time. It's so annoying!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnmolinaro View Post
    is this post a running joke? I see the same message posted all the time, and I get similar messages delivered to my email inbox all the time. It's so annoying!!!!
    He's a running joke on the board...unintentionally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John, maybe you should reply with something like the email address is stopbeingannoying@tfc.ca something like that

look at other threads, i think in one thread, there was a thread about how you could go about buying tickets from the Montreal-Toronto game, and he posts, I need 4 tickets, pm me

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tim90 View Post
    why?...I can forward your message to someone, but b4 I do, tell me why
    Last edited by prizby; 05-22-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    The rule itself is stupid, but as long as it exists it should be used. At this point a DP could make a huge difference for TFC, well worth the risk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's the on-demand file so you can all watch it:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/ondemand/?p...oId=1131253204

John
    thanks for all your hard work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged