Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RealG-TFC View Post
    Well he's still a player on our team so you should be somewhat supportive, not a complete douche.

Yeah you're right, he is still a player on our team, so he should be more supportive of his team mates. He's shite, the fact that he's still on our team has more to do with his lack of market value.

If my calling him out offends you, to bad. Instead of calling me a douche, maybe explain why you think he's worthy of a spot on TFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LAG = Lame Ass Girls

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    I don't think Cunny is an "embarrassment to the league" but that's typical bhoybobby exaggeration (like in the offseason, he said "Mo is a fuckwit").

I don't see how a guy who actually scores a goal can be an embarrassment.
    Edson Buddle isn't exactly the right guy to contrast with Cunny tho...
    In case you missed the numerous postings on Mo, I gave him kudo's for finally addressing some of the teams needs, but then you knew that.

As for Cunningham, he's utter shite. If you think otherwise that's fine. I thought the sitters he's missed & his play to date for TFC have been an embarrassment, He should've had at least 3 yesterday. If he'd missed the one he scored I think he'd be gone.

Mo has improved his performance by surrounding himself with better talent, competent coaching & more depth, well done.

I think in his heart he knows Cunnigham isn't up to scratch.