RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gerry Dobson - June is soccer month

June is soccer month

I know, I know.

Many of you are wondering why it took so long to get the Brazil-Canada match on television. I know it’s frustrating. But I also know these things are never easy when the sports calendar is already so full to begin with, and when many rights deals are done for most properties well in advance.

The problem with airing international friendlies is that they become available after our programming schedule has already been filled out. We've known for months that we would be carrying a Blue Jays game from the west coast on the evening of May 31st.

Fortunately we've found a way to get this match on Sunday morning at 10 a.m. local time on all Sportsnet channels.

It’s a great kick start to a very busy month of June for soccer on Sportsnet. Euro 2008 starts next weekend and with our partn

Read more
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a lot of futbol... looking forward to it. I just wish i had sportsnet, hopefully I can stay at a friends place for a month lol...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least the WCQ in MTL was announced as actually being broadcasted. (The 1st leg I think we all assumed wasn't being broadcast.)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018