Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can the Sun be politically affiliated?
    Get that out of your head!!!!
    Newspapers are an institution which only purpose is to profit, not to inform us.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoked View Post
    Yes I know what it means, and no, it is not relevant. What is relevant is your mission to block a news source for no apparent reason (other than politically motivated I'll assume).

I mean listen, if you don't want to read it don't click it, no one is forcing you to click the link, however when you want the person who gets the info from various news sources and restrict others; it becomes quite apparent that you are being a hypocrite considering you have not called for a ban of other news sources that have done the same or have gone further to tarnish the club's name.

Mainly the Star. Hell. They can't get the team's proper acronym right half the time, how insulting is that?

So let's bring back the Post and rid ourselves of this political bias okay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redrat View Post
    How can the Sun be politically affiliated?
    Get that out of your head!!!!
    Newspapers are an institution which only purpose is to profit, not to inform us.

Honestly, is this a serious post?? Do you read the Sun and Star and other newspapers and not see which side of the political spectrum they are on??

Is it only a coincidence that the rightmost paper has been banned, the 2nd right paper you want banned, your name and avatar tend to show your affiliation, you don't want to "support" the right wing paper even though other papers (the star) have been much much worse than the two on the chopping block.

So again, please look at this objectively and get rid of the political slant of this supporter club...This is the type of shit that divides not unifies.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, is this a serious post?? Do you read the Sun and Star and other newspapers and not see which side of the political spectrum they are on??

Is it only a coincidence that the rightmost paper has been banned, the 2nd right paper you want banned, your name and avatar tend to show your affiliation, you don't want to "support" the right wing paper even though other papers (the star) have been much much worse than the two on the chopping block.

So again, please look at this objectively and get rid of the political slant of this supporter club...This is the type of shit that divides not unifies.
    You are looking into this WAY too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahqha
    My name and avatar come from a high school play that mocked all political affiliations, don't patronise me....
    My phone is dead.... Too bad