Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stoked View Post

I sense political bias here.
    LOL

We removed the Post because or their reporting of LAST year's Columbus trip. If you saw the article, we had every reason to.

Whether the Sun's articles get posted here or not remains to be seen. That is a decision for Jack and the RPB exec.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    LOL

We removed the Post because or their reporting of LAST year's Columbus trip. If you saw the article, we had every reason to.

Whether the Sun's articles get posted here or not remains to be seen. That is a decision for Jack and the RPB exec.

I really don't find it to be all that funny.

I mean, what about this year's Columbus trip? Surely this year's version is much worse and the person leading the charge was Kelly. Last year was minuscule in comparison to this years. Hell, the supporters have even created a letter to defend their position this time around and not last. Supporters this year have been asking for MLSE to defend them, didn't happen last year.

So you tell me which has had more of an impact. Which paper has a larger audience? Where is the outrage to ban ban ban? Soto say that we banned the Post for last year's indiscretions is quite hypocritical considering that this year's "problems" stemming from the Star have been much much worse.

So again, get rid of the political bias of news sources here.