Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Worst game day experiance ever

Sat in 105 and I hope I will never sit there again. Heavy handed security,kicked fans out for supporting the team? Get me out of this section brothers please I'"m a STH and am discusted the way securityin this section handald today. I will stand in the beer garden,rather than sit in this shitty section again. Thanks BMO security for spoiling my game day expierance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some guys in the middle of (section with the drum...113?) wouldnt shut up about how we sing the three same chants and stop when other people start to join in....I was not happy with my second half...that and the tie.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not at the game... so yes it was my WORST game experience ever.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

112 was rocking today ... non stop for 90 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Sat in 105 and I hope I will never sit there again. Heavy handed security,kicked fans out for supporting the team? Get me out of this section brothers please I'"m a STH and am discusted the way securityin this section handald today. I will stand in the beer garden,rather than sit in this shitty section again. Thanks BMO security for spoiling my game day expierance
    If you dont want to sit there, i'll buy your tickets?

Worth a try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I was not at the game... so yes it was my WORST game experience ever.
    Seconded Flush.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have to agree with Lennon.

It was good. Worked out that most of the people who had tickets in 112 today were RPB.

112 brought it today that`s for sure. One of the best 112 experiences yet. It was great to turn around while at the bottom and see everyone from the top to bottom jumping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^
    Yeah I saw 112 jumping for the majority of the game on the tube... lookked great. Sound wise they mic was picking up all sorts of things...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looked good from the southwest corner.

Especially in the first half. There were moments that I looked over and I think I saw every single person in 112 bouncing. It was glorious.

The second half...I think most of the south stands let up (including 112) as did the team. No wonder we ended up with a draw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are section 105 we are section 105 we dont what any admisfier your not aloud to cheer we are section 105

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the top of 110, things looked good in the corner...

the field on the other hand...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in 109 today and I missed my 112 atmosphere........but to be truthful now that I have had an outside view.....I think the supporters section is way less than what we all think it is. Seriously with Zack and Workie doing a great job as capo's there was still only a few people involved. I would say the front 15 rows of 112 and the first 5 rows of 113 besides that it was brutal. To really get the southend going we need a capo between each section.....if we can get the whole end singing then it would be something special.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North End Elite were awesome today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Blue View Post
    I was in 109 today and I missed my 112 atmosphere........but to be truthful now that I have had an outside view.....I think the supporters section is way less than what we all think it is. Seriously with Zack and Workie doing a great job as capo's there was still only a few people involved. I would say the front 15 rows of 112 and the first 5 rows of 113 besides that it was brutal. To really get the southend going we need a capo between each section.....if we can get the whole end singing then it would be something special.
    Agreed ... tbh I think the whole "TFC atmosphere" is a bit overrated ... besides 112 and a few people in 113, the rest of the stadium is like a Jays game ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

127 brought it as well, with a few new chants, and a bottom-top massive, which is good considering last year it was only the first 5 rows

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in 105 today as well, saw a guy get kicked out for a horn (?!) and some other for starting a few chants. It was ridiculous (and the bad guys scored while we were booing the security).

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Much better last year..Today's game not so vocal. As mentioned in another post. 2 many Posers!! Sorry guys

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tml View Post
    Much better last year..Today's game not so vocal. As mentioned in another post. 2 many Posers!! Sorry guys
    I even think tonights Leafs game was more Vocal..LOL

Banned
    When will people learn that passion doesnt make you good at football
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was really happy with 115 today....Everyone seemed to try to make up for last week....buuuuuuut I had my first "run in" with security...it was nothing really. At 45:00 i went down to the first row of 115 (the handicapped concourse area)...I waited for the half to end and a security dude came up to me and asked what I was doing...I said just chillin til the end of the half, and then going to the bathroom...So he says, okay you have to go to your seat or the bathroom..So i say I'm not doing anything wrong, so I'm not really interested in what you're saying....He repeats himself....so I put a big smile on my face and say, Okay, ill go to the bathroom then, and walked at about an inch every ten seconds while giving him the asshole grin.....truth is though I was frustrated with that....Why on earth was this dude even talking to me? And what's the point of what he did. Head of security guy, please speak to your staff and teach them some common sense, and to leave the patrons alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chants were much better than the home opener. i was hearing stuff starting up all around the stadium, actually.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not entirely wrong, Lennon.

There's a real need to get chants going early on that are simple enough for casual fans to get into and help build a little early involvement outside of the usual hotspots.

I get to sit in any number of locations due to friends with tickets plus my own and have to say that many, many people want to get involved, just don't have chants that get their typically shy Canadian neighbours willing to join in.

The 'All Together, All Together, Hey! Hey!' chant was useful for that as the game was getting underway. Same with 'West Side, Stand Up!'.

I realize the SG chanters don't have a responsibility or obligation to get others involved. But it's obvious that when simple stuff goes off early - lound, slow and simple -that it helps get the atmosphere building quickly.

Spent today sitting in the upper rows in 114 and there were a lot of people just to the left of U Sector that don't really chant or sing much. It'd be nice if maybe RPB and USector organized a group to head over to where the south end meets the west side and help get 117 bouncing chants off the west side's south corner. Get the two south end sides equally lively and the whole south end will eventually join in as one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tml View Post
    What do you mean?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    chants were much better than the home opener. i was hearing stuff starting up all around the stadium, actually.
    That was 117/118 stepping up our game.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have no issues with the chanting today when compared to some other games in the past.

The pregame chant of the Toronto FC Allez, Allez, Allez... was pretty good. Went on for about 5 minutes and it looked like 111 and 110 also got into that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    That was 117/118 stepping up our game.
    maybe... although i sit in 125, so stuff going on down south is hard to hear... i heard lots from my left (so NEE and some guys up in the upper deck north west side), which is highly unusual!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 3 years I have to stay that I believe its plateaued. I could see Workie trying hard and a lot of movement down below but overall up in aisle 15 of 112 things aren't getting any bigger or badder.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today was an improvement over the home opener. First of all, Workie and Zack did a good job, especially Workie. What set him apart, in my opinion, was his willingness to feed off of the crowd. There were numerous times when something was really starting to build in the section, and Workie caught on very quickly and immediately tried to communicate with Zack. Communication with 113 was the large hurdle that I spoke about last week, as it always seems to be virtually impossible to get everyone united. This week, we saw some improvement. To me, it looks like 112 is beginning to step it up. I saw basically the entire section jumping and chanting at various points during the game. Where the south end must improve, however, is 113. I'm sorry, but outside of the pocket of Usector that always brings it, 113 is absolutely quiet. I don't understand why this is the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The top of 111 was really fun and loud today. The first game was really quiet but everyone seemed really loud today.
    Some people seemed pretty drunk but no one started any fights or anything and it was a fun atmosphere overall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    seconded!
    Last edited by TheRenter; 04-11-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay sooooo... does anyone want to traded tickets? 105 for anything in the south end ( the bunker)