Mornin'

Not so many TFC news for now.

Preparing for life after TFC
`Football's my job. I love it to bits ... but my life is my family,' says MVP of decision to stay here
Daniel Girard

Carl Robinson is in transition.
The Toronto FC midfielder last week announced his retirement from international soccer, ending his career with 52 games for Wales.
But for those who think that decision – "probably one of the hardest in my life" – means the end of his playing days is close at hand, Robinson, 32, says think again.

Read More

REMINDER:
Submit your questions for CBC Sports Soccer Plus+

CBCSports.ca invites soccer fans to join Nigel Reed, Jason de Vos and John F. Molinaro for CBC Sports Soccer Plus+, a live and interactive online soccer show, on Friday April 11 at 3 pm ET.
CBC Sports Soccer Plus+ will feature discussions on Toronto FC, Major League Soccer and international soccer. CBC's soccer experts will also interact with soccer fans and respond to questions, so email your questions early to Soccer@cbc.ca.
And just a reminder that you can also watch Toronto FC's home game against FC Dallas live on the main CBC network and on CBCSports.ca on Saturday, April 11 starting at 3:30 pm ET.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/stor...ccer-show.html

New home for Champions League

Rogers Sportsnet, sportsnet.ca and Setanta Sports will offer Canadian soccer fans unprecedented coverage of the UEFA Champions League thanks to a new three-year agreement starting in 2009.

Sportsnet, Canada’s live-event television leader, and Setanta Sports, The Home of International Soccer, will be the exclusive Canadian broadcasters of UEFA Champions League through 2012. Sportsnet will broadcast extensive live coverage, including matches on delayed basis. As well, sportsnet.ca and setanta.com/ca will simulcast a selection of matches live online.

Read More

SUNSHINE