Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from paul's twitter:

Arggh. Friendly match fell through. No announcement imminent. Back to the drawing board. No it's not Rangers.about 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    Paulbeirne
    Paul Beirne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StandUpIfYouHateChelsea View Post
    what a load of shit. the GTA isint at all an anglo centric draw. Have you not been here during the world cup? Italian, Greek, Portuguese are all hugely repped in the tdot. Also Independiente isint that HUGE a club. What about RIver Plate? Or Boca Juniors? What about Millinarios? or Nacional?

my 0.2 cents, Even though this is canada if Nacional comes up, you will now know how awsome the football god is =D ...... That is if you go to the game
    GTA is a huge melting pot of cultures sure. I think I'm thinking more about GTA soccer in the late 70's early 80's. I'm a bit long in the tooth. GolTV, FSWC and even TLN are pretty recent in terms of soccer coverage. I love the other Euro leagues, I got pretty tired of ManU-Chelsea, ManU-Liverpoo, ManU-Scunthorpe. I love the Asian leagues for some reason, I love the fact that non-Euro teams can draw 50,000 people for a league football match. Its the worlds game for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendlies are just a good way to test out younger players or give some guys on the fringe of the 1st a change to get out there and show Carver they have what it takes to get a starting spot instead of riding the pine. That bring said if we lose a quality player like we did Ronnie in the first season in that friendly I'll be a little more than upset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NAPOLI! Who wouldnt love to see Lavezzi and Hamsik grace BMO?

plus i wouldnt mind seeing my Azzurri live

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stuttgart!!! :-)

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When are they going to decide this... last update in his twitter said:

1. Update on booking friendly matches: it ain't friendly at all. It's like fitting a square peg in a round hole. By strangely fun.5:00 AM Apr 18th from Tweetie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call the Oakville Soccer Association!! I'm sure they will be more than happy to play a friendly...

and who knows...Oakville might get the "right" calls from the REF and end up winning the game!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCREDNWHITE View Post
    Call the Oakville Soccer Association!! I'm sure they will be more than happy to play a friendly...

and who knows...Oakville might get the "right" calls from the REF and end up winning the game!
    Just because they are in the same province, doesn't mean they can't be considered International. I agree, Oakville should be given International status.