Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically traded in my 117 tickets for 127 tickets. Sorry guys, I won't be able to help you out. Still I wish you all the best of luck!

EDIT: Row 1 baby!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roogsy is 118, Row 3, Seat 3.

UltraFF is 117, Row 3, seats 6 and 7.

Hitcho is 118 Row 14, Seats 3 and 4

Section 117 is in (I assume) 117, Row 8 Seats 7 and 8

Josh the Great is 117, Row 4, Seats 7 to 11

Jeffro 118, Row 3, Seat 5

Johnny, Rob & Terry from Usector 117, Row 2, Seats 9-11

Crozack is 117, Row ?, Seats ?

Onemanbarmyarmy is 118, Row 2, Seats 1, 2

Anymore?

Inthecrowd...you sold us out bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Sorry man, but I can't turn down Section 127 row 1 seats for $50. That's something you don't see everyday. But I'll be there for support some other games this season, don't you worry lol.

I wish you guys the best of luck.

EDIT: Grizzle has taken the seats I was going to have.
    Last edited by InTheCrowd; 04-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...it wasn't a masterpiece yet. But there were good signs. The Usector guys were looking over in the first half and we tried to get the chants going. Unfortunately...there are some less than musical guys in my section that would throw off the beat the moment we'd start chanting. So the second half, I went and "stole" Jack's drum (LOL! Thanks Jack) and I think it helped keep the rhythm...of course by then the chanting had died down to a minimum.

There was no ability to send the chants back to the back of the sections or even the TRN boys. I guess one step at a time.

We have to learn to listen and watch boys. That's the key I have learned on away trips and in the southeast corner. It isn't about starting up your own chant in the hopes the people around you will want to sing what you want to sing at that particular moment. It's also about listening to what is catching on around you and in the neighbouring sections and joining along....IN RHYTHM! We have to be careful not to mess up the beat.

That being said...without that central "big" drum...I don't think we can build on today. People need the "driving" beat to catch on...and that drum belongs to the Prez in 112.

I will look into whether I can get my hands on a drum myself.

But I think there were encouraging signs.

Hitcho...I looked for you dude.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, we looked over and saw you in your bright green jacket haha
    I was actually pretty impressed, it seemed as though there was some unison and noise coming from 117, much more than usual at least.

Good on ya

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO!

I can't believe the grief I got over that jacket!

As for my fellow 117/118ers....my friends...can we please remember that if there are no away supporters at the game, we do NOT sing "Can you hear Dallas sing?"

PLEASE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^

green jacket? what are you trying to pull off here Roogsy... some Fashion Statement =P
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Directed to Terrace Fashion thread*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good work roogsy and johnny! the best we've been in those sections for a while, still there is so much more to do. the dead air in the second half was tough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just thought I'd bring back this thread because 117 and 118 have seriously dropped the ball the past couple of home games.

The 3-1 win against NE was definitely the worst. So bad that I left after a 3-1 win pissed off. There were many seats empty around me, and the people that did show up, who are regulars not tourists, spend almost the entire game booing and taunting our own players and in particular our subs warming up in front of us. Dero, Vitti, Ricketts, JoSmith, Velez, Harmse and Barrett all got the brunt of it, and when the taunts are coming from rows 1-10, believe me they were heard.

It was also completely impossible to get any chant (other than Oh When the Reds) started.

So, on Saturday, I will be in my usual seat 118 row 3 seat 5, and I will call out every one of these bastards, and hope that maybe a few of the folks from this thread might have my back. We can't tolerate this kind of shit in our supporters sections.

Finally, I think that our sections took some really great steps forward this season, so lets get back to it!

Bring your singing voices on Saturday, we can force the others to join in, or we can drown them out!

Cheers

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop chanting "West End Stand Up" and you will be better off right away.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^tell me about it.... for the love of god!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys...until I can develop the Drum Team into something self-sustaining, I have to be in 112 for the time being.

But my ultimate goal is to come back and help the south west corner be all it can be.

One of my goals is to get TRN on board with something basic as well getting a good drum in there on a regular basis.

I am dedicated to this. I feel 117-119 has been ignored and we ourselves have allowed it to happen by not stepping up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Roogsy is 118, Row 3, Seat 3.

UltraFF is 117, Row 3, seats 6 and 7.

Hitcho is 118 Row 14, Seats 3 and 4

Section 117 is in (I assume) 117, Row 8 Seats 7 and 8

Josh the Great is 117, Row 4, Seats 7 to 11

Jeffro 118, Row 3, Seat 5

Johnny, Rob & Terry from Usector 117, Row 2, Seats 9-11

Crozack is 117, Row ?, Seats ?

Onemanbarmyarmy is 118, Row 2, Seats 1, 2

Anymore?

section 117, row 16, seat 25..............right next to all the empty scalper seats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    Stop chanting "West End Stand Up" and you will be better off right away.

No kidding. That and Oh When The Reds seem to be the only chants those two sections know.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro118 View Post
    I just thought I'd bring back this thread because 117 and 118 have seriously dropped the ball the past couple of home games.

The 3-1 win against NE was definitely the worst. So bad that I left after a 3-1 win pissed off. There were many seats empty around me, and the people that did show up, who are regulars not tourists, spend almost the entire game booing and taunting our own players and in particular our subs warming up in front of us. Dero, Vitti, Ricketts, JoSmith, Velez, Harmse and Barrett all got the brunt of it, and when the taunts are coming from rows 1-10, believe me they were heard.

It was also completely impossible to get any chant (other than Oh When the Reds) started

So, on Saturday, I will be in my usual seat 118 row 3 seat 5, and I will call out every one of these bastards, and hope that maybe a few of the folks from this thread might have my back. We can't tolerate this kind of shit in our supporters sections.

Finally, I think that our sections took some really great steps forward this season, so lets get back to it!

Bring your singing voices on Saturday, we can force the others to join in, or we can drown them out!

Cheers
    I was in 109 for that game, there was one point where you got a lot of people joining in with a TFC chant, spreading into the west stand and becoming quite loud, it seemed like Flush heard it and tried to get 112 to join in but he was just a bit too late so it didn't happen. So there's a small amount of hope. keep trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys

I have been at every game and I noticed somethings that bother me. Section 117 has a lot of new faces week in and week oout some games more than outhers. The game against New England was a perfect example. There were so many new faces that no matter what was trying to get started died cause none of these people know any of the chnats.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am struggling to get to a lot of games right now for family / baby related reasons, but I sit just behind the staircase well in 118 and once I am able to start going regularly again, I am totally on board with any unified chanting effort that goes on. I'm pretty well placed to help link chants because I'm about half way up the section and right by the aisle and I have a pretty loud voice, so if something starts and I can catch on to it, then people in front and behind me in 118 should hear, and to my left in 118 and right in 117 (west side, middle section) should be able to hear too.

I really think the best approach here is to map out where we have regular chanters (take the list of names compiled above and mark them on a print out of the seating area in red or something) and then meet up early before one game so that everyone knows each other's face. Then we all head to our seats in the empty stands and work out where we are located so that during the game, we know where to look for chanters and who to follow.

Clearly we don't have a big chunk of several rows we can count on to work in a unified fashion, but if the people we do have learn to work together then we can make the most of the locations we do have. once we get that going then A) anyone around who hears us will be more likely to join in than with a whisp of something that might just die out quickly, and B) any other regulars who are there but don't join in because they don't know the words will passively learn the chants over a few weeks and will then be in a position to join in themselves.

The other thing we HAVE to do is get an inside man from the TRN line up. If one of them agrees to keep a look out for one or two people in 118 and try and follow/help them when chants get going then we're making good use of what our section has. But I've been to games this season where chants were going ok for parts of the game but then TRN got going and took over all noise for the 2nd half. Douche bags shouting on their own we can drown out. TRN as an organised unit we can never drown out.
    We are the Angry Mob, we read the papers every day
    We like who we like, we hate who we hate
    But we're also easily swayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i stand in 117 row 3 a row behind the guys everyone hates on

RPB Member
    Treasurer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    i stand in 117 row 3 a row behind the guys everyone hates on
    And what hate is that? The hate on for guys who rip our own players, don't chant, etc?

Or another kind of hate?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redpunkfiddle View Post
    And what hate is that? The hate on for guys who rip our own players, don't chant, etc?

Or another kind of hate?
    LOL!

A bunch of guys that do their own thing...but lately haven't been so bad. That or since I am not around much they haven't bugged me as much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this thread has died a very slow death and is need of reviving.

Since the summer is going to be sparse, my friends and i are finally going to get around to making some banners and flags, but i'm wondering what else we should be doing? Our sections have been very up and down lately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to reboot this thread, is there anybody out there still in 117 who wants to get together and get a solid plan to "fix" our section?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimiv View Post
    Time to reboot this thread, is there anybody out there still in 117 who wants to get together and get a solid plan to "fix" our section?

theres an antifa (pretty sure its an antifa) group in 117, they have started something in that section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in 117 and it's challenging to get anything going as there appears to be quite a few scalper seats and the people have no idea what we are singing. Second, it's tough to coordinate anything with TRN in the background. Not knocking them in anyway just pointing out that it's tough to hear anything but them from row 10 and up. That said, I should be relocating back to Toronto for the start of the season and I would be willing to assist. Past two seasons have been challenging for me to make it back for 50% of the matches.