Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drew Carey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer douchebag, but sure bastard works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think those who try to excuse beer throwing by saying he taunted us first by waving his scarve... are abunch of hypocrytes that try to excuse their shameful act...those guys are probably a bunch of pussies with an average IQ of 75, and with no girlfriend at all or at best a wive/girlfriend who mostlikely cheats on them because they have small penis and they suck in bed, they try to make up for their lack of manhood by throwing beers at others.... very classy.

By the way What did you wanted Drew Carey to do? sit down and cry because his team won?
    Did you leave nice and quiet when we won in kansas city out of respect for the wizzards supporters?? I would be very surprised if those who went to kansas city did not jump around chanting and waving scarves when we won...

My question is to those who throw beers at the opposing players.... Does it make you feel better about your life? DO you feel more of a man for throwing beers at people?... bunch of inept imbeciles that's what you are. Same goes for those who see the beer throwers and don;t say a word... because they are just as guilty.

Mission accomplished guys.... we are officially classless...
    Last edited by ua-kozak_TFC; 04-06-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1. The throwing of anything anywhere has got to stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ua-kozak_TFC View Post
    I think those who try to excuse beer throwing by saying he taunted us first by waving his scarve... are abunch of hypocrytes that try to excuse their shameful act...

What did you wanted him to do? sit down and cry because his team won? Did you leave nice and quiet when we won in kansas city out of respect for the wizzards supporters?? I would be very surprised if those who went to kansas city did not jump around chanting and waving scarves when we won...

My question is to those who throw beers at the opposing players.... Does it make you feel better about your life? DO you feel more of a men for throwing beers at people?... bunch of inept imbeciles. Same goes for those who see the beer throwers and don;t say a word... because they are just as guilty.

Mission Accomplished, We are now OFFICIALLY PUSSIES due to your post.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have had a rough week or so of bad press and it has to stop. We have to stop throwing crap onto the field and at others. I do realize that it is not coming from our corner but to the outside world there is no difference and we all get painted with the same brush regardless.

I posted a story of what has happened to someone in cardiff who decided to throw a coin at a ref. Maybe some folks in the stadium need some of this treatment.

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11827

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can think of no situation where wasting beer is morally justified.

Wasting beer (even Coors) is just wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BallardSounder View Post
    I can think of no situation where wasting beer is morally justified.

Wasting beer (even Coors) is just wrong.
    throwing, spilling, wasting, all synonyms for alcohol abuse......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love that Drew Carey has brought this club into the MLS. Money, fame, enthusiasm... these are all things that will help the league survive. Does anyone really want to see empty buildings around the MLS? Without teams like Toronto and Seattle doing well both fiscally and physically on the field, retraction would come about far sooner than expansion. Here Here to Drew Carey!!! btw- if you get a chance, download his 101 dick jokes... quite good!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I am in the minority here, but I like Drew Carey.

Loved his show.

Love his sense of humour.

Before he had a team, he loved us and expressed his admiration, which stroked our ego and we loved it.

Now he has a team...good for him. He put his money where his mouth was. I hold no ill will to him nor Seattle with which we have no rivalry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think those who try to excuse beer throwing by saying he taunted us first by waving his scarve... are abunch of hypocrytes that try to excuse their shameful act...those guys are probably a bunch of pussies with an average IQ of 75, and with no girlfriend at all or at best a wive/girlfriend who mostlikely cheats on them because they have small penis and they suck in bed, they try to make up for their lack of manhood by throwing beers at others.... very classy.

By the way What did you wanted Drew Carey to do? sit down and cry because his team won?
    Did you leave nice and quiet when we won in kansas city out of respect for the wizzards supporters?? I would be very surprised if those who went to kansas city did not jump around chanting and waving scarves when we won...

My question is to those who throw beers at the opposing players.... Does it make you feel better about your life? DO you feel more of a man for throwing beers at people?... bunch of inept imbeciles that's what you are. Same goes for those who see the beer throwers and don;t say a word... because they are just as guilty.

People over use this we need classyness shit. In the Soccer World this isnt a big issue...any big club in Europe or South America lost there classyness with violence years before TFC was even born. This is nothing new in Soccer, in fact its become part of soccer.
    Last edited by james; 04-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like Drew Carrey and respect how he is a real fan running a club. Not just some guy trying to make money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimm View Post

My dick is so big I'm already fucking a girl tomorrow !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im starting to think that because MLSE pwns us we will never get a DP... doesnt make business sense to them (like the leafs) to spend money when in their view they're making all they can...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have been to stadiums where they fling coins.. been to stadiums where they fling bags of piss. been to stadiums where you ass is whooped the minute you step outside. been to places where your insulted the entire game...

for crying out loud if a beer gets splashed at you!!...

is this footy a sport for men or is this kindergarden.. Northamerica will never do any of the above except for a fricken streamer and a glass of beer thrown at ya.. its not like we threw baseballs at him.. or should i head butt him in the chest ...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    People over use this we need classyness shit. In the Soccer World this isnt a big issue...any big club in Europe or South America lost there classyness with violence years before TFC was even born. This is nothing new in Soccer, in fact its become part of soccer.

well said..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

throwing shit on the pitch is inexcusable... I am guilty of throwing beer in the air a few times in celebration but never on the pitch and usually by accident out of excitement lol... If I want to wear my beer thats my choice lol but never ever at anybody on or of the pitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't condone throwing anything at the players or at anyone.. let alone a beer thats expensive enough to mortgage a home ..
    i just think that stupidity is engrained in the footy/soccer mentality and it will always be with us forever.. Mls fans are by far violent and what is cuaght on is the fear that someday we will reach south american and european heights in this matter..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard D View Post
    Im starting to think that because MLSE pwns us we will never get a DP... doesnt make business sense to them (like the leafs) to spend money when in their view they're making all they can...
    Why do people think the money ends at the turnstile?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put a fucking pie in his face. I saw that fatass on the tv and i wanted to brick him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by s2cazz View Post
    throwing shit on the pitch is inexcusable... I am guilty of throwing beer in the air a few times in celebration but never on the pitch and usually by accident out of excitement lol... If I want to wear my beer thats my choice lol but never ever at anybody on or of the pitch
    really? if a player gave me the finger id stuff my empty beer with garbage and hit him

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh shut the fuck up you little pussy. take the panties off and be a man.
    You make tfc supporters look like pussies.

Shameful act? he taunted people with his teams scarf in OUR house.... The Fatass was asking for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StandUpIfYouHateChelsea View Post
    oh shut the fuck up you little pussy. take the panties off and be a man.
    You make tfc supporters look like pussies.

Shameful act? he taunted people with his teams scarf in OUR house.... The Fatass was asking for it.
    Lol, and we do anything different when we go on the road and score?