RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Red Patch Live Montreal and LA Previews

Hey everybody,

I posted the new RPL episode in the Red Patch Live section. We hope that you will check out the podcast and post your thoughts and opinions.

I know this is the wrong section, but with the switch over, it will take time for people to head to the appropriate forum.

I won't post the episode in this section every week so please check the RPL section of the boards to get in on the banter and find out when new episodes are up...

Episode available on iTunes, Redpatchboys.ca or via this link: http://canadian_bhoy.podomatic.com/

This week on RPL, it's a jam packed episode. We go over all the latest TFC matches including the home and home matches with DC United and we look forward to Toronto's upcoming matches against Montreal and LA.

We introduce the NEW "Off the Woodwork/In the Net" segment and get you up to date with all the scores and news from MLS and TFC. Finally we'll close out the show with this weeks Chant of the week. Thanks to Ivan for this weeks chant

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump.....yeah, I'm shameless.

Plus alex goes on a hilarious beckham rant in the episode!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sick...get to listen to RPL right before the game, great way to get pumped up (more then i already am)

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumpity Bump