Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Racist crew fans making Columbus look good

Racist crew fans yelled "up yours n_gger" at Khelly Dube after he scored the winner for New England on the weekend. There's a video link on Steve Goff's blog. Interesting to note one of the comments from a DC fan:

"Exactly, and now they're trying to emulate their "rivals". TFC fans should be flattered to have a whole group dedicated to riding their nuts.

Oh and VAMOS UNITED!"

One more reason to despise the crew, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean racist crew fan?

I saw the video you're talking about and it was just one drunk asshole that yelled n*gg*r once and yelled "red card" a bunch of times after he was flipped off by a player.

Deplorable yes, but hardly enough to condemn the entire group.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a bunch of losers down there.
    who uses racism or hate in their chants??
    get a clue.
    Maybe inbreeding is the cause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone merge the two?

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    can someone merge the two?
    what he said.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all the crap they threw on the field and the racial slur, they are now the scum of MLS for me.

They are now the scousers of the MLS.

Also, I hope the picture of Michael Moore is in this thread to show an equivalence between him and crew fans, because that fat ass is a pretty big loser himself.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfrankielampard View Post

They are now the scousers of the MLS.
    I am sure that in the Forum rules that this post is against forum conduct guidlines

I take FULL offence to this post.

and in a "racist" thread. . . Pot and the kettle for certain.

in short. . eat a big thick Scouse Cock you Twat.
    Last edited by Technorgasm; 05-27-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    I am sure that in the Forum rules that this post is against forum conduct guidlines

Since I can back up that statement with evidence of poor liverpool supporter behaviour, that makes my statement valid. I also don't appreciate the personal attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I can back up that statement with evidence of poor liverpool supporter behaviour, that makes my statement valid. I also don't appreciate the personal attacks.
    Poor supporter behaviour? The same can be said about Chelsea, but this is a discussion about Columbus Crew.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan69 View Post
    Poor supporter behaviour? The same can be said about Chelsea, but this is a discussion about Columbus Crew.
    Have TFC Fans ever been linked to poor behavior?

I bet we have. . but RACIST behavior? I feel bad for hardcore Crew supporters. . they dont need some FOP giving them a bad rep like this.

Isolated person. . and incident. Indicative of ALL crew fans?
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Heathen

I was just about to post "Thank god Ex isn't around" but seriously lampard you've made some pretty inflammatory statements here bringing up Hillborough is not on at all.

Btw wasn't it Chelsea fans who were making anti-semitic chants against Grant earlier this season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sir get the stamp of 100% quality fucktard, go suck some Fat Lampard dick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ParadymeTFC View Post
    You sir get the stamp of 100% quality fucktard, go suck some Fat Lampard dick.
    grow up. enough with the personal attacks. I have to defend my position here because the other liverpool supporter drew misguided conclusions about what i had to say earlier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont be a dumb fucker.

Im a scouser, born and bred and your post basically labels me as a racist.

Coming from a Chelsea supporter that's hilarious, but never mind, the point is that we can all 'back up' stories about poor behaviour from certain fans, but we dont do it here.

end of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely and utterly out of line here. I don't care if you can back it up with a specific "scouse" incident(s). You have lumped all scouse together in your statement and have wholely offended a number of outstanding individuals. It's pretty clear that this is well out of line and should be retracted or simply deleted.

People should read what they type before posting. You do realize there are a lot of scouse TFC supporters, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generalizations about groups are always dangerous and usually inaccurate, unless the aims of that group are clearly stated (eg, Nazis, Girl Guides of America, Loyal Order of Waterbuffaloes). Superfrankielampard did apologize for his remarks a page or two back, I hope that all who call themselves TFC fans can agree that derogatory blanket comments about groups of other supporters are just plain ignorant and not to be tolerated. The BS thread on this issue notes that the Columbus Crew front office have stated they are working to identify the individual in question and then ban him for life from the park. Other Crew fans have distanced themselves from him, and the ones in that corner claimed not to hear his remarks. In the end, the moral of this story for me is that fans have to mind their neighbours at matches and have everyone across the league work together at their grounds to keep these idiots from ruining the game experience for everyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know...just like when liverpool supporters hold up huge signs with pride @ anfield saying "yanks out".... not "our owner's out" but just "yanks out" Its behavior like that that made me draw the parallel's. Whether you agree with what i said or not, it certainly was not breaking any rules of any kind. You're simply blurring the line between defending your team/supporters and accusing someone of racism.
    Last edited by superfrankielampard; 05-27-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: controversial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know...just like when liverpool supporters hold up huge signs with pride @ anfield saying "yanks out".... not "our owner's out" but just "yanks out" Its behavior like that that made me draw the parallel's. Whether you agree with what i said or not, it certainly was not breaking any rules of any kind. You're simply blurring the line between defending your team/supporters and accusing someone of racism. I also drew the 'hooliganism' aspects of my comment from instances like hillsborough where 5000+ liverpool supporters broke into the FA Cup tie and it resulted in many deaths.
    grow up. enough with the personal attacks. I have to defend my position here because the other liverpool supporter drew misguided conclusions about what i had to say earlier
    You full of misguided conclusions u twat, there is no defending.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also drew the 'hooliganism' aspects of my comment from instances like hillsborough where 5000+ liverpool supporters broke into the FA Cup tie and it resulted in many deaths.
    This statement needs to be deleted from this forum NOW.

Your statement proves that you know NOTHING about what you speak.
    I knew a lot of people at that match, three of whom whos funerals I attended.

Did you know anybody there, or are you going to quote sensationalist shite that was proven to be lies?
    Last edited by ExiledRed; 05-27-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QFT Techno

Where are the moderators...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    I was inclined to feel that a stern warning to the supporters grouplets in Columbus by the league and Crew FO would be sufficient since it was the act of an individual. However after reading some of the fucking shit on Big Soccer essentially saying that we opened the door to fan misbehavior, and other assorted "we're not to blame" bullshit, I'm pretty sure that they just don't get why that crosses the line. I want to see who ever thinks they are leaders of Crew supporters step up and get in front of this - denounce this behavior and explain that it won't be tolerated.
    Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    stern warning to the supporters grouplets in Columbus by the league would be a joke for something like this.

it needs to be a fined and the team sould give a stern warning to the supporters
    A warning to the 'leaders' of the Crew supporters groups would be completely meaningless. They are nothing like Toronto's groups. They dont have leadership. They have mods on a message board.

There is no accountability for their groups because they dont really exist.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc_4_ever View Post
    QFT Techno

Where are the moderators...
    Vacations and road trips.

Seems like things have ended well.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all, in today's Toronto Sun sports page 8 "Soccer Notes", it says that Columbus Crew have been made aware of the video and are working with the supporters to find out the dick who did it. Here's the small article....

CAUGHT ON YOUTUBE
    The Columbus Crew is working with its main supporters groups to identify a fan heard shouting a racial epithet at New England Revolution players captured on video and posted on YouTube.
    Mike Blankley of the Crew Union fan club said members are examining video clips and photographs of the section near where Kheli Dube celebrated a goal on Saturday night. The video shows the celebration, and an off-camera fan is heard shouting the slur. Five of the New England players on the field at the time are black, including Dube. The Crew Union and another group, the Hudson Street Hooligans, met with team officials Tuesday. The Crew has said the fan's behaviour is unwelcome at Crew Stadium.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No,
    I just wanted a celebrity giving the "loser" sign.
    I like Michael Moore.
    He's hilarious, and a true patriot to stand up to the right wing in these times.

Mussolini: "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if only this was an off-topic thread......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a bunch of losers down there.
    who uses racism or hate in their chants??
    get a clue.
    Maybe inbreeding is the cause.
    Chant by Man U:

Park, Park,
    Where ever you may be,
    You eat dogs in your home country,
    Could be worse, could be scouse,
    Eating rats in a council house

But they sing this one for one of their own, so it's more playful than hateful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOD I FUCKING HATE cOLUMBUS (they dont deserve a capital c)
    SHIT TEAM IN A SHIT CITY IN A SHIT STATE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing anymore
    'cause your team is absolute shite and your city even more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yikes...I just spent the better part of an hour reading Big Soccer posts regarding this crap.

Oddly enough, not a single thread in their section. Go figure.