0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in the sun today was a pic of Miller playing cricket wearing the STH scarf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His favorite restaurant is mine as well and he lives near me still never met the guy.
    But he is cool just because he loves TFC!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stugatzo View Post
    What else is new?
    It'd be nice if he actually brought balance to his show...alas that would mean giving BOTH sides of a story...and we wouldn't want that now, would we?
    Why start now?

Perhaps that's why his numbers are down and Andy Barrie's are at the top of the list!

B

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is funny to imagine that there are people in Toronto who think nostalgically about Lastman. Miller criticism is one thing (although -- if you'll permit the digression -- I have a feeling that Miller's foes can't find any real dirt to throw at him, so they run around screaming random words that are occasionally turned into Toronto Sun headlines because they happen to make entertaining puns) but Lastman nostalgia is a species of acute dementia. The man was, in no particular order: (1) a crook; (2) a deadbeat dad; (3) a serially cheating husband; (4) an idiot; and (5) a bigot. Have I left anything out?

(And, please, don't ask me to substantiate the foregoing. Some self-righteous cocksucker did that in an OT thread last year and you're free to look up my responses. Mel Lastman is a publicly verifiable dirtbag and I didn't make him that way.)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always loved the befuddled look Lastman had on his face when reality checked in. Which then led to him uttering his favorite expression of bewilderment. Hence the wonderful nickname...

...What The Hell Mel.