Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    Well, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter if we root for them or not on a personal level. But I for one would rather go on the record as NOT rooting for them.
    That's the funniest part...this is a TFC forum. What kind of response do some people expect?
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    That's the funniest part...this is a TFC forum. What kind of response do some people expect?
    What's even sader is that as a moderator of not only a TFC site but a sports site in general, you are condoning some of the shit being said on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, firstly I said "funny". So it can't be "sader" it can be "funnier", but not "sader".

What exactly am *I* condoning?

Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S D that was a great post man. As someone who has been following Canadian soccer since the early 70's I could not have said it better myself. I like many other TFC supporters went through that ugly period from that last Blizzard NASL season in 1984 when not only did we suffer the loss of our beloved team that was the Blizzard but we lost a whole league when along with the Blizzard in 1984 the league itself folded aswell. We were left with no real major pro league until the MLS was created in 1996 and no team to support until TFC was born in 2007. We were left with no team to support for over 22 years. This is why people like us want the MLS to succeed, we can appreciate when a rival does well and creates some media buzz. I hope that all you people who were not around during the NASL and Blizzard days never have to experience having a team you love and a league your team participates in taken away from you, like we did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    Well, firstly I said "funny". So it can't be "sader" it can be "funnier", but not "sader".

What exactly am *I* condoning?

By standing to the side and saying "what do you expect, this is a TFC site?" You are basically condoning the "fuck you for rooting for the Impact statements".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have a problem, feel free to use this button
    Animals Eaten:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
    By standing to the side and saying "what do you expect, this is a TFC site?" You are basically condoning the "fuck you for rooting for the Impact statements".
    You said you have the right to support the Impact. Others said the have the right to not support the Impact. End of story. So someone says "fuck you" to you on a message board. Who cares. People say that to me all the time.