PDA

View Full Version : Could this kid play in MLS???

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Young Madin Mohammed is apparently the next big thing and is being chased by a number of top clubs.

http://goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2009/02/18/1115520/chelsea-madrid-reportedly-chasing-6-year-old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0oNNt7d1gY&eurl=http://goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2009/02/18/1115520/chelsea-madrid-reportedly-chasing-6-year-old&feature=player_embedded

Shaughno
02-19-2009, 11:23 AM
This isn't fucking news, come on.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 11:24 AM
This isn't fucking news, come on.

LOL. Come on though....The kid is freakin' AMAZING!!

Shaughno
02-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Which is exactly why this thread is pointless.

TorontoBlades
02-19-2009, 11:39 AM
I've been preaching from day one...Mo should be chasing the Arabs...not quite good enough to attract interest from top European clubs....and yet good enough to make an impact in the MLS as bargain basement prices...they're the Honest Ed's of footballers

trane
02-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Is this serious, and the kid is not amazing, he is a kid, who knows some tricks and shine when playing in Kids. When he is a teenager and can show me how he plays in a team seting then there will be something to consider, now it is a little kid showing the same trick over and over again, and tricking over littel kids who look half asleep.

The only way he is like C. Ronaldo is that they both act like children.

Stouffville_RPB
02-19-2009, 11:44 AM
This kid would get beat in MLS. If he faked out some defender the next time they'd take him out.

BFin
02-19-2009, 11:46 AM
He is a child. Who cares.

trane
02-19-2009, 11:48 AM
If I was his age, and playing in Italy the next time he did it to me I would kick him so hard that I would get ejected but he would not do it again. Actualy I have done that, but I have to ask who the fuck is teaching these kids to defend, they are sitting the motionless, just staring as the ball and or player, puting no presure, what the fuck is that?

BFin
02-19-2009, 11:49 AM
They are six years old...they probably have been taught very little at this point.
I think this is going to win the award for most pointless thread to come 8 years too early.

kodiakTFC
02-19-2009, 11:50 AM
if he was 12 i still wouldnt care.

trane
02-19-2009, 11:51 AM
^ Fuck are you serious they are six, that this thread is worse then I thought? Was this a serious question?

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 11:58 AM
If I was his age, and playing in Italy the next time he did it to me I would kick him so hard that I would get ejected but he would not do it again. Actualy I have done that, but I have to ask who the fuck is teaching these kids to defend, they are sitting the motionless, just staring as the ball and or player, puting no presure, what the fuck is that?

Dude, i'm freaking dying of laughter!! you made my day!!:D

that is one of the funniest posts i have read in a while!!

HAHAHAHA:D

TorontoBlades
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM

If you were in Italy the kid would have dove to the ground long before you got to him... ;) sorry, cheap shot, but you left it out there :hump:

trane
02-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Dude, i'm freaking dying of laughter!! you made my day!!:D

that is one of the funniest posts i have read in a while!!

HAHAHAHA:D

Yeah, that is before I new they were 6, I though they were more like 8-10 and should have known a bit better.

TorontoBlades, I always admit that there was some of that going on prety early in Italy as well, as a defender I was a victim of that stuf often. My solution was to faul them for real and try to get away with it. That way it was a two way street.

Daveisonfire
02-19-2009, 12:16 PM
They are six years old...they probably have been taught very little at this point.
I think this is going to win the award for most pointless thread to come 8 years too early.

Nah this thread doesn't deserve shit

TorontoBlades
02-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah, that is before I new they were 6, I though they were more like 8-10 and should have known a bit better.

TorontoBlades, I always admit that there was some of that going on prety early in Italy as well, as a defender I was a victim of that stuf often. My solution was to faul them for real and try to get away with it. That way it was a two way street.

Great minds, I grew up with two main coaches....a Greek one, and a Scottish one, so I'm banking our style of football would have been similar :)

C.Ronaldo
02-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Sign Him Now!

trane
02-19-2009, 12:25 PM
^ I think you are right.;) I always like watching Scotland play internationaly , good hardnosed football. Moyes is one of the reasons I started following Everton severl years ago now.

RPLProducer
02-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Is this serious, and the kid is not amazing, he is a kid, who knows some tricks and shine when playing in Kids. When he is a teenager and can show me how he plays in a team seting then there will be something to consider, now it is a little kid showing the same trick over and over again, and tricking over littel kids who look half asleep.

<b>The only way he is like C. Ronaldo is that they both act like children.</b>

LOL! Nearly spit out my drink!

trane
02-19-2009, 03:03 PM
^ What is up? I have not seen you for a while.

ginkster88
02-19-2009, 05:37 PM
This kid is going to make a lot of money... I can see a new adidas or nike football ad coming soon; maybe him playing keep-away with C. Ronaldo.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 06:19 PM
LOL! Nearly spit out my drink!

Me too! classic. absolute classic!

Redcoe15
02-19-2009, 08:16 PM

The only way he is like C. Ronaldo is that they both act like children.
OH, SNAP!!! :lol:

TFCREDNWHITE
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I think this kid is a better striker than Cunny!!

http://www.jdempsey.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/IMG_1253.jpg