PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Dichio?

James17930
02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
On the latest Extra Time on MLSnet.com, Shep Messing says that there are problems with Dichio -- that he's not happy, or not getting along with people, something like that.

Quote:

"That his attitude seems to be bad."

Sounds to me like complete and total hogwash, and I have no idea where Messing is getting it from.

Has anybody heard anything about this?

Pigfynn
02-19-2009, 10:20 AM
^^I doubt this is remotely true.

werewolf
02-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Shep Messing is full of Hogwash.

rocker
02-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Shep Messing is senile. too many balls to his head

Lucky Strike
02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm sure there's a town somewhere called Hogwash who are deeply offended at being linked with Shep Messing.

Seriously though, I don't believe that's true for an instant - why would he have re-signed for another year? I suppose the "problems" could be more recent than that, but I find that hard to believe; everyone talks about how it's the closest locker room in the world or something like that.

Oldtimer
02-19-2009, 10:28 AM
On the latest Extra Time on MLSnet.com, Shep Messing says that there are problems with Dichio -- that he's not happy, or not getting along with people, something like that.

Quote:

Sounds to me like complete and total hogwash, and I have no idea where Messing is getting it from.

That's why he renewed his contract -- because he hates it so much here. :rolleyes: Maybe he just hates Shep Messing.

ExiledRed
02-19-2009, 10:30 AM
That comment was pulled directly out of the guys arse, and the way he delivered it told me immediately he was guessing out of ignorance.

What a prick.

Ossington Mental Youth
02-19-2009, 10:31 AM
yeah exactly, dude wants to retire here because of that.
Shep Messing is a crusty old twat and im sure, doesnt have the faintest as to what is going on in the TFC camp

T_Mizz
02-19-2009, 10:31 AM
That's why he renewed his contract -- because he hates it so much here. :rolleyes: Maybe he just hates Shep Messing.
Who doesn't?:p

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Shep Messing is so full of shit!!

I have lost all respect for him! He can lick my sack.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Sorry i went overboard....But he irks me when he says unfounded crap like that!!

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Sounds made up

Azerban
02-19-2009, 10:38 AM
QPVvIY6jUkg

Ossington Mental Youth
02-19-2009, 10:40 AM
i just sent him an email asking him where he got his information as Dichio has just resigned and is regularly referred to as a player that takes the younger kids under his wing

Flipityflu
02-19-2009, 10:55 AM
too many balls to his head

most of them on his chin.

andyc
02-19-2009, 10:58 AM
It was Dichio's Soccer School finals day on Sunday at BMO. He was there and seemed quite happy...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=1322

Robbo was there too...

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=1323

I guess this isn't the most flattering picture of Robinson!

Carter
02-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I have a more unflattering one of Robbo he looks hammered in the one i have.

DRock
02-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Maybe Robbo used all the hot water at Dichios place since he's staying there!

Technorgasm
02-19-2009, 11:12 AM
SHEP = C.harlie U.niform N.ovember T.ango

he has Angel's cock so far up his arse, he cant see his nose.

HE. like the team he always bigs up . . . . . is SHITE.

JonO
02-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Seemed to be having a good time with Robbo at the Raps game last night...

Damien
02-19-2009, 11:22 AM
can we make a banner "Shep Messing's a Douchbag" ??

Ossington Mental Youth
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
please do thatd be amazing

BFin
02-19-2009, 11:47 AM
The only problem with Danny Dichio is male patterned baldness. Other than that, he is a legend.

BFin
02-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Just spell Douchebag right when you do make the sign.

Lucky Strike
02-19-2009, 11:54 AM

Actually, something like "Messing is a mess" or "Messing is messed up" would probably be more effective.

"Stop Messing with us" would actually be the best with its double meaning: telling him to not spread lies about TFC and encouraging others to stand with us to put and end to his shenanigans.

TorontoBlades
02-19-2009, 12:04 PM
I remember in year one, running into a couple of TFCers at the time, they said that Dichio sometimes rubbed people the wrong way because he was so family oriented that he didn't hang with the guys enough....but they also talked a lot of smack that night and ironically enough got released a couple of weeks later....

....but that's not bad attitude, it's just a mature one IMO

bhoybobby
02-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Shep Messing was a tit when he played, he likes the sound of his own voice, the prick should be put down

maninb
02-19-2009, 01:07 PM
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mlsnetcom-extra-time-episode-9/1522632189

I think that's the link....

TFC_Toon
02-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Dichio = TFC Legend!

nimamalek
02-19-2009, 01:40 PM
I thought Robbo was one of the kids at first when i looked at that second pic

rocker
02-19-2009, 01:47 PM
I thought Robbo was one of the kids at first when i looked at that second pic

next to Dichio, all men look like mere kids ;)

Arnie Knows
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
It actualy could be possible that he is Unhappy with something .. The guy is Human even tho some people here have first goal ever glasses on :):)

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 03:44 PM
It actualy could be possible that he is Unhappy with something .. The guy is Human even tho some people here have first goal ever glasses on :):)

Of course he might be unhappy about something, but the guy is a great professional with a superb attitude and the original post said he was quoted as having a "bad attitude". That's what people are doubting on here. We don;t think he's a some ephereal fairy who never gets upset, but I find it hard to believe that he's smacking around a bad attitude and causing waves in the camp at the outset of his (likely) final season as a pro at a club he has openly said he wants to stay on and coach at.

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Seemed to be having a good time with Robbo at the Raps game last night...

No-one cares about your bouncy ball tickets on here, Elephant Boy! Stop slipping them into posts! :p

JonO
02-19-2009, 03:52 PM
No-one cares about your bouncy ball tickets on here, Elephant Boy! Stop slipping them into posts! :p
Shhh... you're giving away my secrets. Was kind of cool to bump into them though (almost literally)

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Shhh... you're giving away my secrets. Was kind of cool to bump into them though (almost literally)

what, that you're secretly an MLSE whore?! :p

did you say anythign to them when you bumped into them, or just mumble an apology and wander off all shy like?

JonO
02-19-2009, 05:18 PM
I believe my exact quote was "Mind you manners you fuckin' Brits!"

ensco
02-19-2009, 05:30 PM
OK at the risk have having everyone jump ugly here....

It could be that Dichio is unhappy. It's possible. He's a stand up guy, and those types of people can get ornery. It comes with the package.

Not saying it's true, just that it's possible. If he were unhappy, I'm sure it's for a very good reason.

rocker
02-19-2009, 05:42 PM
i didn't realize Shep Messing was Dichio's buddy and knew how he was feeling tho... does Shep have connections to TFC from New York or wherever??? i'm surprised we'd hear it first from ol' Shep.

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 06:05 PM
I believe my exact quote was "Mind you manners you fuckin' Brits!"

Aside from the ironicly poor use of English grammar, I highly doubt you have that in you old boy! But you could have asked them how pre-season was going and if they were worried about not having any recognised CBs left at the club - you know, small talk! :hump:

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 06:05 PM
i didn't realize Shep Messing was Dichio's buddy and knew how he was feeling tho... does Shep have connections to TFC from New York or wherever??? i'm surprised we'd hear it first from ol' Shep.

Exactly, another reason why this is likely all BS.

Hitcho
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
OK at the risk have having everyone jump ugly here....

It could be that Dichio is unhappy. It's possible. He's a stand up guy, and those types of people can get ornery. It comes with the package.

Not saying it's true, just that it's possible. If he were unhappy, I'm sure it's for a very good reason.

As I said before in this thread though:

Of course he might be unhappy about something, but the guy is a great professional with a superb attitude and the original post said he was quoted as having a "bad attitude". That's what people are doubting on here. We don't think he's a some ethereal fairy who never gets upset, but I find it hard to believe that he's smacking around a bad attitude and causing waves in the camp at the outset of his (likely) final season as a pro at a club he has openly said he wants to stay on and coach at.

Unhappy maybe. Unprofessional? I doubt it.

Bender
02-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Yes Dichio hates it so much here he went out and decided to get his permanent resident status just to prove it.

ensco
02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
As I said before in this thread though:

Of course he might be unhappy about something, but the guy is a great professional with a superb attitude and the original post said he was quoted as having a "bad attitude". That's what people are doubting on here. We don't think he's a some ethereal fairy who never gets upset, but I find it hard to believe that he's smacking around a bad attitude and causing waves in the camp at the outset of his (likely) final season as a pro at a club he has openly said he wants to stay on and coach at.

Unhappy maybe. Unprofessional? I doubt it.

Agree 100%

Redcoe15
02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Anyone remember watching Shep tool around Toronto during MLS All-Star Week wearing a sleeveless shirt? That so screamed "douche".

DOMIN8R
02-19-2009, 08:45 PM
^^^As a gay black woman, I'm deeply offended by your comment. Are you actually saying that what you wear makes you "gay"?

arbogast
02-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Anyone remember watching Shep tool around Toronto during MLS All-Star Week wearing a sleeveless shirt? That so screamed "gay".

that's really offensive dude.

mighty_torontofc_2008
02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Jeff Cunningham comeback player of the year? hmmmmm

jloome
02-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Anyone remember watching Shep tool around Toronto during MLS All-Star Week wearing a sleeveless shirt? That so screamed "gay".

Grow up, man. That shit is beneath you.

T_Mizz
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't say gay I would however say douchey

Toronto_Bhoy
02-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Who's Shep Messing?

Dichio=TFC Legend
Messing=Pant Load

Mojo
02-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Shep Messing is a douche canoe.

I_AM_CANADIAN
02-19-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't believe a word of what's said on Extra Time.

Shep probably caught Dichio and Brennan arguing after Freeman's own goal against Houston, that's the only shred of evidence of confrontation I can find. If he'd bothered to do his homework, Danny indicated on his blog that he and Jimmy went skiing a couple weeks ago.

Shitty journalism is truly one of the evils of the world.

jloome
02-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Shep Messing is a douche canoe.

He has taken the title of "Biggest Douche In The Universe" from John Edwards.

twistedchinaman
02-20-2009, 01:00 AM

You haven't already? Dude, get on the Messing Hate Train, man! :D

Messing + G Lalas = Dumb and Dumberer.

twistedchinaman
02-20-2009, 01:02 AM

As someone who is gay, dude, that...is probably the wrong word to use.

Brooker
02-20-2009, 04:30 AM

hey, please dont insult gay people by comparing us to that fuckhead.

Messing is a complete tool.

sidney
02-20-2009, 05:58 AM

Quote:

BULLSHIT!

Redcoe15
02-20-2009, 08:33 AM
I just edited my previous post to replace the word gay with douche. My apologies to all gay people for describing you like Shep Messing.

Stugatzo
02-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Complete and utter bullshit.
Both the Mayor and I have spoken to DD in the last three months and he LOVES it here!! Permanent resident, hoping to stay after playing days...yah, really hates it here!

DOMIN8R
02-20-2009, 10:00 PM
I just edited my previous post to replace the word gay with douche. My apologies to all gay people for describing you like Shep Messing.

Overdue but thank you.

Brooker
02-21-2009, 02:34 AM

good call. he is quite the douche.

twistedchinaman
02-22-2009, 04:31 AM

Nobody deserves to be described like Shep Messing. NOBODY.