PDA

View Full Version : Half Seasons Pack???

jimiv
02-18-2009, 06:07 PM
MLSE just released their "partial pack schedule"

I was sold a "half season's pack" which should have called a "third of the season pack"!!!
:noidea:

Games included:
Saturday, April 11th FC Dallas Sunday, April 26th Kansas City Wizards Saturday, May 23rd New England Revolution Wednesday, June 24th New York Red Bulls Saturday, October 17th Real Salt Lake TBA Montreal Impact Package E - Home Opener - SOLD OUT
Games included:
Saturday, April 4th Seattle Sounders FC Saturday, May 2nd Columbus Crew Saturday, July 18th Houston Dynamo Sunday, August 9th New York Red Bulls Saturday, September 12th Colorado Rapids TBA Vancouver Whitecaps Package F - Friendly - SOLD OUT
Games included:
Wednesday, April 22nd Chivas USA Saturday, May 16th Chicago Fire Saturday, June 6th Los Angeles Galaxy Saturday, October 10th San Jose Earthquakes TBA Friendly match

Cambridge_Red
02-18-2009, 06:09 PM
More tickets for more people. This is why it was split up...

London
02-18-2009, 06:10 PM
they clearly stated what you would get when they offered it!!
be happy you are going to most games

egoodwin
02-18-2009, 06:22 PM
where on the emails and anywhere on the site did it say "half-season"

partial =/= half season

Toronto Ruffrider
02-19-2009, 01:18 AM
I tend to trust what I see in writing over what I hear over the phone. A rep may be prone to make a mistake here or there, but the club e-mails are in black and white. We've known for months exactly how many games each pack comprises. Barring a lack of e-mails from the club and a long-term breakdown in this board, everyone should be up to speed with regard to TFC's ticket offers.

ilikemusic
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
where on the emails and anywhere on the site did it say "half-season"

partial =/= half season

Im pretty sure they were called half-season packs last year.

Ill be real disappointed if Canadian Championship tickets arent available for general sale, which looks to be the case if they sold them with these packs. :(

I was able to get four seats right behind the net for both CC games last year for like $20 a piece. Doesnt appear I will be so lucky this seasons.

I do not approve of the change.

Stencils
02-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Canadian Championship tickets will probably go the way they did last year, with a package being offered that includes the friendlies or some such and an incentive to get on the gold list.

Well worth it imo.

nfitz
02-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Canadian Championship tickets will probably go the way they did last year, with a package being offered that includes the friendlies or some such and an incentive to get on the gold list.No. Canadian Championship tickets were included in both the season ticket package, and the partial packs - so there are no more tickets available to these games, as to any other regular season game (except the DC United game, which for some reason wasn't in the partials).

There isn't anything else left to sell, unless we make the group play in the Champions League, except for the few remaining single game tickets.

drewski
02-19-2009, 11:42 AM
I tend to trust what I see in writing over what I hear over the phone. A rep may be prone to make a mistake here or there, but the club e-mails are in black and white.

thats a good rule for anything and everything in life. if you don't have it in writing, then as far as the future, it might never happened

phonzo
02-20-2009, 09:07 AM
and since you do get access to ticketexchange it can be a half season :) or even a full one

mw83krk
02-20-2009, 02:24 PM
It was stated everywhere that these are partial packs (not half-seasons)

HOWEVER, I myself also had half-season's last season and I feel I was downgraded without any options since the half-season's that I quite liked weren't offered... instead a inferior package was created... and I was basically blackmailed into buying these or else I would get bumped off the 'gold' waiting list.