PDA

View Full Version : New Robbo interview on TFC TV...

redrocket08
02-18-2009, 05:01 PM
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=392

Stouffville_RPB
02-18-2009, 05:13 PM
"it's tough, it's hard work but hard work isn't easy"

that's why he's our 2008 POY

TFCREDNWHITE
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
it seems to be down...

dantdot
02-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Works fine. Also, a Cronin interview.

JonO
02-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Red Arrows... I like...

Damien
02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Red Arrows... I like...

+1 :D

deschamp86
02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
I noticed during the interview when Robbo was talking about all of his qualities and how its his responsibilty to help the young guys he said something along the line of "I've got the cap.. uh.."

Could this be alluding to him having the captain's armband this year instead of Brennan?

Maybe I just misinterpreted it.

tfc
02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
I noticed during the interview when Robbo was talking about all of his qualities and how its his responsibilty to help the young guys he said something along the line of "I've got the cap.. uh.."

Could this be alluding to him having the captain's armband this year instead of Brennan?

Maybe I just misinterpreted it.

it could also be that he has caps as in international call ups.

Ossington Mental Youth
02-18-2009, 09:57 PM
please note that he doesnt want to play CB, he will if its necessary BUT ALWAYS WANTS TO PLAY MID

Daveisonfire
02-18-2009, 10:03 PM
You can tell he's heard his name brought up at CB way too many times

Ossington Mental Youth
02-18-2009, 10:16 PM
totally, he looks a bit annoyed for a split second (and rightfully so) at the question

Nuvinho
02-18-2009, 10:20 PM
No more talk of Robbo at CB!!

If I am getting sick of it, I can imagine how he must feel.

loconet
02-18-2009, 10:43 PM
What I'm really liking about these interviews is how well the boys seem to be getting along inside the locker room. Very very good to see that. That goes a long way in a season..

BuSaPuNk
02-18-2009, 11:51 PM
I think Robbo is frustrated about all the talk about moving to CB like we all are. Good to see everyone in high spirts and getting along well. I agree that is a great thing for us to get the season going.

Big Bruva
02-19-2009, 03:40 AM
it could also be that he has caps as in international call ups.

Yeah im sure he means playing for his country and saying "ive got the cap" has nothing to do with being captain.

Big Bruva
02-19-2009, 03:41 AM
please note that he doesnt want to play CB, he will if its necessary BUT ALWAYS WANTS TO PLAY MID

Exactly and you could see his face when it was brought up again.

Big Bruva
02-19-2009, 03:48 AM
I think Robbo is frustrated about all the talk about moving to CB like we all are. Good to see everyone in high spirts and getting along well. I agree that is a great thing for us to get the season going.

The thing is they ask him the same questions lol

Robbo how do you feel about plying centre back?

Robbo Cronin has been called the new Robbo how is your relationship with him?

A good media answer to the CB question is what Robbo says over and over again which is he wants to play in his position but if it really comes to it and he is asked to fill in at CB for a bit would he be fine with it. Theres not much more he can say in his response as a professional.

Ya please stop the talk of Robbo as a CB coz he does not want to play there and my money says it would not be as good as some of you think.

BuSaPuNk
02-19-2009, 09:09 AM
The thing is they ask him the same questions lol

Robbo how do you feel about plying centre back?

Robbo Cronin has been called the new Robbo how is your relationship with him?

A good media answer to the CB question is what Robbo says over and over again which is he wants to play in his position but if it really comes to it and he is asked to fill in at CB for a bit would he be fine with it. Theres not much more he can say in his response as a professional.

Ya please stop the talk of Robbo as a CB coz he does not want to play there and my money says it would not be as good as some of you think.

Yeah I've noticed that. Same questions and talking points with all the media. I agree the talk of Robbo as a CB does need to stop. I also agree that he wouldn't be as effective back there as in the mid.