PDA

View Full Version : Scolari (Friday Fun Thread)

giambac
02-13-2009, 02:18 PM
In a perfect world TFC would hire Scolari as GM and Coach and fire both Mo and Carver.

In a semi perfect TFC would just fire both Mo and Carver

In a regular world we leave in TFC will just settle with what they have.

Any thoughts or posibilities on getting Scolari for TFC or for the Canadain National team?

He has moved around different countries and teams. He has also been able to attract quality players with his team (i.e Deco etc).

If the price is right............................

ExiledRed
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM
You're in your own world.

Maybe Chelsea should have gone after Bruce Arena or Frank Yallop.

jabbronies
02-13-2009, 02:20 PM
In a perfect world, the CMNT would get him

giambac
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
In a perfect world, the CMNT would get him

If the money is right he would come.

Beautiful country

Lots of Portuguese and Brazilians and Italains living here. Scolari is Barzilain with Italian parents.

The natioanl team or TFC have nowhere to go but up so the pressure wouldn't be great......................

ExiledRed
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM

Beautiful country

Lots of Portuguese and Brazilians and Italains living here. Scolari is Barzilain with Italian parents.

The natioanl team or TFC have nowhere to go but up so the pressure wouldn't be great......................

you're talking silly money, and it wouldn't make the players Chelsea quality.

I'd rather have grass and a DP.

SLBuu
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
ummm......... well, if we..... or maybe...... nope, cant see it happening.

Damien
02-13-2009, 02:25 PM
CMNT i could possibly see, yeh... but not TFC.

giambac
02-13-2009, 02:26 PM
you're talking silly money, and it wouldn't make the players Chelsea quality.

I'd rather have grass and a DP.

well let me tell you something.

you ain't getting grass
and the way Mo has been moving, you ain't getting a DP either.

Maybe Scaolari would bring a DP player with him. Some Portuguese player like Gomes, Figo,

SLBuu
02-13-2009, 02:28 PM

you ain't getting grass

Maybe Scaolari would bring a DP player with him. Some Portuguese player like Gomes, Figo,

I think we've all went over this already..... they are not good enough for TFC.

But Musampa......... SIGN HIM UP!

Don Julio
02-13-2009, 02:29 PM
So dumb.

werewolf
02-13-2009, 02:30 PM
I think we've all went over this already..... they are not good enough for TFC.

But Musampa......... SIGN HIM UP!

If we couldn't afford Musampa, where is this treasure chest full of cash going to come for Gomes or Figo and friends?

AL-MO
02-13-2009, 02:32 PM
In a perfect world TFC would hire Scolari as GM and Coach and fire both Mo and Carver.

Any thoughts or posibilities on getting Scolari for TFC or for the Canadain National team?

He has moved around different countries and teams. He has also been able to attract quality players with his team (i.e Deco etc).

In a perfect world alot of things would happen. I'd marry Scarlett Johansson, live in Rosedale and ban your ass from these boards!

But its not a perfect world.

SLBuu
02-13-2009, 02:33 PM
If we couldn't afford Musampa, where is this treasure chest full of cash going to come for Gomes or Figo and friends?

at the end of the rainbow!!!! DUH!

the only hard part is finding it i hear.

MartinUtd
02-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Ridiculous

Troll
02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Why not wait till Sir Alex's contract is up? Or maybe the TFC brass is waiting on Rafa's contract status.

What a stupid thread.

ExiledRed
02-13-2009, 02:41 PM

you ain't getting grass

Well let me tell you something......

Oh fuck it, it's not worth it,

carry on G.

werewolf
02-13-2009, 02:43 PM

How is this sentence relevant?

btw, did Barzagli's parents come from Barzil too?

SLBuu
02-13-2009, 02:48 PM
HEY, The Real Madrid former president isn't doing anything these days maybe we could get him and get rid of mo........ thoughts?

Azerban
02-13-2009, 02:49 PM
It was half an hour after Man Utd's Carling cup semi-final exit to Chelsea and both sets of teams were still hanging out in the dressing rooms. Jose Mourinho and his Chelsea side were predictably jubilant, whereas as the members of Alex Ferguson's Man United were getting ready to drown their sorrows that evening. Little did they all know it would definitely be an evening to remember.Once all of the Man United players had gone, Jose went over to their dressing room to commiserate Alex. As he entered he could hear a shower running, but Alex was standing in the middle of the room.

"Who's in the shower?" Mourinho asked.

"It's only Wayne." Alex replied.

"Well get rid of him, I want to bring you pleasure after that disappointment!" Jose told him cheekily.

"Don't worry about Wayne he can join in, we do it all the time." Alex informed his fuck buddy.

As Jose walked towards him, Alex stripped off his own clothes and began to run his hands through his hair, showing off his body to the approaching Chelsea manager. However, Jose walked right past him and towards the showering Wayne Rooney.

"Follow me." He turned and said to Alex. Alex did as he was told and soon found himself in the showers with a naked Wayne and a semi-naked Jose. By now Jose's 10-inch hard-on was prominent and he moved it confidently towards Wayne's rear end. Wayne was also suffering from 'hot for Chelsea manager syndrome' and his 9-inch hard on looked very inviting to Alex's mouth. As Alex sucked forcefully on Wayne, and Jose fucked him angrily, Wayne thought that life could not get any better. As the three of them continued their antics, the door creaked open and a familiar voice could be heard calling after Jose. At that moment Didier Drogba appeared at the shower entrance, and said softly "Can I join in?"........

dude

inappropriate

Ageroo
02-13-2009, 02:50 PM

:smilielol5:

I thought that was in the West End?

Roogsy
02-13-2009, 02:50 PM
In a perfect world alot of things would happen. I'd marry Scarlett Johansson, live in Rosedale and ban your ass from these boards!

:smilielol5:

SilverSamurai
02-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Scolari would do wonders for the CMNT... but theirs 1 major obstacle... the CSA. Even if he was free I don't think they'd get him... They'd find a way to mess it up.

Mikey
02-13-2009, 02:52 PM

funniest thread ever!

We should also hire E.T as the on field physio, what with his magic glowing finger and all........

ExiledRed
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
dude

inappropriate

Did he really post that? Or was this an Azerbanism?

Ageroo
02-13-2009, 02:56 PM
funniest thread ever!

We should also hire E.T as the on field physio, what with his magic glowing finger and all........

Ok...I almost pissed myself on this one........

I am with the general consensus on this one...Although it would be great...It would take a miracle for even the wheels to start turning on anything related to Scolari!

Damien
02-13-2009, 02:56 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if there's a bone fracture he can phone home.

Jack
02-13-2009, 02:57 PM

Wow. You hitting the bottle today, or what?

Funny how as TFC moves into the third season of existence with the best prospects on the field, you turn into even more of a yahoo. We have a way more solid core group of players than in the past two seasons. There's competition for spots at camp and we've brought in two very large off-season acquisitions.

I suggest you go to the doctor and inquire about a cranial-rectal extraction.

you ain't getting grass

I hope you have a nice sauce to go with those words, because you're going to eat them, buddy. ;)

Beach_Red
02-13-2009, 03:00 PM

And if it were possible to make the profits to pay for it, that's who they'd be going after.

Damn this salary cap and the fact that so few people in North America give a shit about soccer.

Have you got any genuis marketing ideas about that? Because all I see coming from you are reason why no one should give a shit about soccer.

ExiledRed
02-13-2009, 03:03 PM
And if it were possible to make the profits to pay for it, that's who they'd be going after.

Damn this salary cap and the fact that so few people in North America give a shit about soccer.

Have you got any genuis marketing ideas about that? Because all I see coming from you are reason why no one should give a shit about soccer.

He hates the league, the coach, the players, and doesn't get on well with the fans.

I'm not sure why he even bothers caliing himself a TFC supporter.

Isn't there a 'Toronto Italia' or something in the CSL, he can go watch?

Beach_Red
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
He hates the league, the coach, the players, and doesn't get on well with the fans.

I'm not sure why he even bothers caliing himself a TFC supporter.

Yes, and he thinks they can beat TFC.

werewolf
02-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Did you know half their roster should be signed to TFC, and then we would win the MLS Cup, the CONCACAF Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup. It is that stupid Carver that is getting in the way of this becoming reality!

Ossington Mental Youth
02-13-2009, 03:06 PM
i know its all jokes but giambac, i hate you

Jack
02-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Honestly, he's sitting back at his computer thinking:

"I wonder what stupid and ridiculous thread I can post today to get everyone riled up on the RPB boards"

And we always take the bait. I'm sure he's sitting there laughing right now.

If we don't feed these threads, they would just be relegated to the realm of the absurd where they belong.

Ossington Mental Youth
02-13-2009, 03:09 PM
i know, i know
i still hate him

Jack
02-13-2009, 03:09 PM
i know, i know
i still hate him
:D

I hear you.

Damien
02-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Without him though, how would we have the friday fun thread? :D

MartinUtd
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
lol..nice addition

Beach_Red
02-13-2009, 03:15 PM
This thread should be funnier. The reason it's not for me is because someday it'll be a real question. I know someday the world's best players and coaches will be in New York and LA and TORONTO. There's no reason they won't be, it's just money and marketing and North America has plenty.

This thread isn't funny because it's twenty years too soon but I can see it coming and I want it to be here now.

Damien
02-13-2009, 03:17 PM
In 20 years, we'll develop our own top notch players and coaches.

Beach_Red
02-13-2009, 03:19 PM
In 20 years, we'll develop our own top notch players and coaches.

Well, yes, but they'll move around, too. We'll just be part of the 'big leagues' so to speak.

Chevy
02-13-2009, 03:20 PM

Beautiful country

Welcome to Dream World. Population: You.

Ossington Mental Youth
02-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Barzilains and Italains living hand in hand

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:25 PM

Okay

How about my option for a semi perfect world??????

Can we at least have that????

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:26 PM

It's relevant in That Scolari would feel at home here............;)

werewolf
02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
is "That" his first name?

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:28 PM
HEY, The Real Madrid former president isn't doing anything these days maybe we could get him and get rid of mo........ thoughts?

That's an idea.

I do realize he is 89 years old but what the heck he is probaly more up to date with current soccer players and current style of soccer than MO is:yum:

Sign him up:hump:

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:30 PM
dude

inappropriate

This is inappropriate and fraud. You used my name/sinin and attached your file.

I'm taking this seriously and going to the cops with it......................:eek:

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Did he really post that? Or was this an Azerbanism?

I'm going to the cops with this.

Can you smell lawsuit.....:yum:

Are the rules in canad the samne as in the US??????

werewolf
02-13-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't know, where is "canad"? Once we find that out, I can let you know if they are the "samne".

Parkdale
02-13-2009, 03:33 PM
let's just wait 1,000,000 years for the tectonic plates to shift and then we'll be connected to another continent where the league is better.

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow. You hitting the bottle today, or what?

Funny how as TFC moves into the third season of existence with the best prospects on the field, you turn into even more of a yahoo. We have a way more solid core group of players than in the past two seasons. There's competition for spots at camp and we've brought in two very large off-season acquisitions.

I suggest you go to the doctor and inquire about a cranial-rectal extraction.

I hope you have a nice sauce to go with those words, because you're going to eat them, buddy. ;)

Jack,

I agree with the upgrade in palyer personnel.

However, what good will they be if Carver doesn't know how to use them?

We shouldn't only be looking at upgrading players.

And yes We will be getting grass I know this. I have 2 close friends who are involved in the discussions with the City. They tell me that we will get grass at BMO field. However the time frame is 3 years from now.

Hope the turf lasts another 3 years....

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:35 PM

salary Cap applies to GM and coaches???

Azerban
02-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Weak April morning sunshine fell into the room and onto the two men in the bed. Alan Shearer, thirty-three year old skipper of the England football side, awoke as the sun fell on him, and he gazed at the 18-year-old Wunderkind of English football, Wayne Rooney asleep beside him. The night before, Shearer had begun his captain's task of making a man of Rooney. At first, the lad had been shy and nervous, but Shearer had been firm and the kid had responded to discipline. The captain's cock stirred as he remembered how he had fucked him. 'Now's the time to finish the job', he thought.

Shearer had done this particular job several times before. Sven seemed to trust him with inducting new members of the squad, so Alan always got the new boys to room with. Owen and Dyer had been good, but they weren't a match for Wayne. His body was everything a footballer's should be: tight, firm, muscular, just like the others. But Owen and Dyer were older, a bit more worldly-wise and cynical, and Alan had had his work cut out. But Wayne was so innocent, a bit thick if truth be told, but as he lay there, Alan's right arm under his head, cradling him like a baby, he felt a real warmth for the lad - and another twitch in his cock.

Gently, with his free hand, Alan pulled back the sheet a little, exposing Wayne's chest. His pecs were his best feature and his tiny nipples were firm and surrounded by the finest of hairs. Alan began to rub them gently; he didn't want to wake him just yet. Wayne was still asleep, but Alan could see the nipple massage was having the desired effect as Wayne's cock gradually stood to attention beneath the sheet. Time for the next move.

man come on stop it

werewolf
I agree with the upgrade in palyer personnel.

We really should upgrade our "palyer" personnel.

giambac
Honestly, he's sitting back at his computer thinking:

"I wonder what stupid and ridiculous thread I can post today to get everyone riled up on the RPB boards"

And we always take the bait. I'm sure he's sitting there laughing right now.

If we don't feed these threads, they would just be relegated to the realm of the absurd where they belong.

Jack,

why is the idea so stupid?

Bekham came to the MLS and people were shocked.

Scolari has gone from a National Coach in Brazil to Portugal and then as head coach in Chelsea.

He is getting older
Mybe he needs a change and a less stressful challenge that the MLS could provide him.

Also,

If not for TFC what about for the Canadian Mens team. Like I said if the shell ouit the $$$$ he would come. Everyone has a price tag....

Not so stupid afterall.........

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Without him though, how would we have the friday fun thread? :D

TGIF

Alo the 13th

also 1 day before Valantines day.

Need to get a gift for the wife...

What time is 7/11 open till????????????

werewolf
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Mybe he needs a change and a less stressful challenge that the MLS could provide him.

Also,

If not for TFC what about for the Canadian Mens team. Like I said if the shell ouit the $$$$ he would come. Everyone has a price tag....

Not so stupid afterall.........

"Mybe" probably does need a change in scenery.

Does the shell ouit the $$$?

sidvan
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
CMNT watch out Dale!

tfcleeds
02-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Rwanda would hire Scolari as their national team manager before the CSA ever would.

giambac
02-13-2009, 03:45 PM
"Mybe" probably does need a change in scenery.

Does the shell ouit the $$$?

yes we can pay him with shell money or coupons.

Werewolf your onto something. Great idea..

werewolf
02-13-2009, 03:45 PM
That's how I roll.

trane
02-13-2009, 03:57 PM
I want Trapattoni, fuck Scolari.

NateDoGG
02-13-2009, 04:07 PM
scolari would never come to the mls....

giambac
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
scolari would never come to the mls....

NEVER!

Never is not in my vocabulary.

MartinUtd
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
How about gay erotica?

giambac
02-13-2009, 04:16 PM
How about gay erotica?

Sorry dude,

Not an Italian thing if you know waht I mean.

How about from your parts of the world?????

Jack
02-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Sorry dude,

Not an Italian thing if you know waht I mean.

How about from your parts of the world?????
So wait, are you trying to say there are no gay Italians?

werewolf
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
NEVER!

Never is not in my vocabulary.

"never" might not be, but canad, samne, ouit, palyer, mybe; all are.

SLBuu
02-13-2009, 05:04 PM
So wait, are you trying to say there are no gay Italians?

Yeah Right!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! LMAO!

Beach_Red
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
salary Cap applies to GM and coaches???

I know you're only kidding, but still....

It would kind of be like the Italian national hockey team getting Scotty Bowman in his prime, what would be the point?

Azerban
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
the worst part is that he's insinuating that there's anything wrong with having gay people come from your part of the world; for someone who keeps posting gay slash fiction, that's a pretty weird view for him to have

he also seems to have some sort of rooney fetish, maybe that's why he's so against us signing englishmen, like a closeted republican who tries to enforce sodomy laws

TFC07
02-13-2009, 06:52 PM
So let me get this straight (lol): You want Scolari because he comes from an Italian background or you think he makes a good club manager? Me personally, Scolari should stick to coaching internationally. To tell you the truth, I think CMNT do have a chance of signing him. I don't think there's a lot of countries that are looking for a manager right now. Just show him the money and commitment (sadly which both CSA lacks) to soccer.

giambac
02-13-2009, 07:54 PM
So let me get this straight (lol): You want Scolari because he comes from an Italian background or you think he makes a good club manager? Me personally, Scolari should stick to coaching internationally. To tell you the truth, I think CMNT do have a chance of signing him. I don't think there's a lot of countries that are looking for a manager right now. Just show him the money and commitment (sadly which both CSA lacks) to soccer.

I don't want Scolari beacuse he has an Italian background.

I want him becasue he is a winner.

World Cup champion with Brazil.
He took Portugal to the Euro finalS
He also took Portugal to the Semi's in the World Cup.

Those are results. What are MO's and Carver's accomplishments? Please enlighten me.

To Be the BEST you should go after the BEST.

Bottom line is that he is available today.

if CMNT made him a huge offer (unlimited control over the CSA operations) with a big salary he would come. And he would bring his coaching entourage with him the same way Mo did with Carver and Carver did with his buddies.

robert32
02-13-2009, 07:55 PM
your on crack

giambac
02-13-2009, 07:59 PM
your on crack

You mean cracker jacks???

I love cracker jacks at the nballgame with my beer:drinking:.

werewolf
02-13-2009, 08:00 PM
what is the "nballgame" ?

James Oliphant
02-13-2009, 08:35 PM
man come on stop it

Stop fucking quoting him!

Jack
02-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Enough of this ridiculousness.