PDA

View Full Version : Don't tell me you forget about these vids!

Cashcleaner
02-13-2009, 08:07 AM
Remember when Playstation did some videos about the supporters here in Toronto? Well here they are again, just in time to watch before the pre-season gets underway.

http://www.playstation.ca/media.aspx?vid=23464

^ After all this time, I hadn't realised just how well these vids turned out.

Corpand
02-13-2009, 10:28 AM
wow some good stuff there, never seen them before. Gotta love the Columbus hate :)

DOMIN8R
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
This is great.

BuSaPuNk
02-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Love the Coloumbus hate. Watching that makes me want the clock to go faster come on March 28th!!!

Great job also by everyone involved with the video. Couldn't have asked more from you guys!

Hitcho
02-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Nice mirrors Jack!

:D

Brooker
02-13-2009, 04:19 PM
cameras in the bunker? go away, please.

sorry im here to watch the game and chant 'til my throat is shot. kindly get that shit outta here. :)

SweetOwnGoal
02-13-2009, 11:18 PM
I know RPB didn't edit this piece, but it's more than a little unfortunate that the "In any crowd you're going to find a few bad apples comment" is followed by an immediate cut to U-Sector....

Any half-assed lawyer could argue that (our guy...keeping his name out of it) is defamed by the way the video was cut -- how the hell does Sony know how he got the scarf?

Rudi
02-13-2009, 11:32 PM
I know RPB didn't edit this piece, but it's more than a little unfortunate that the "In any crowd you're going to find a few bad apples comment" is followed by an immediate cut to U-Sector....

Any half-assed lawyer could argue that (our guy...keeping his name out of it) is defamed by the way the video was cut -- how the hell does Sony know how he got the scarf?
They were probably just pissed that we turned down their interview request ;)

SweetOwnGoal
02-14-2009, 01:12 AM

If they ask next year just send them Newf and Harris. They won't ask again.

Sony: What's it mean to be a U-Sector

Newf: Mo's a cunt. That's what it means. C-U-N-T.

Harris: What kind of fucking question is that?

Sony: Um, Ok. What do you guys do on game day?

Newf: Talk about how Mo's a cunt. C-U-N-T.

Harris. What the fuck is it to you?

Sony: Thank you for your time.

FluSH
02-14-2009, 08:23 AM

I have yet to watch the videos... I just can't be bothered (maybe I'll watch it later today with the joaquin phoenix interview) but If it's what you described I would be pissed too...

Cashcleaner
02-14-2009, 11:03 AM
wow some good stuff there, never seen them before. Gotta love the Columbus hate :)

Yeah, listening to Phil talk about the Crew gave me a bit of a chuckle. He does it in such a calm monotone sorta way. :D

Blazer
02-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Who are the three or so dudes profiled in this vid?! Who are they on the board I mean.

Cambridge_Red
02-14-2009, 11:57 AM
For the Red Patch or Northend Elite??

RPB

Jack, Rooney and Boris

Northend Elite

TO DEVILS (on nee board)
GabrielHurl
FIIN

TorCanSoc
02-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Choppy unwatchable video. Mother of god, I hate Rogers Internet service. I really do.

Jack
02-14-2009, 01:27 PM
For the Red Patch or Northend Elite??

RPB

Jack, Rooney and Boris

Northend Elite

TO DEVILS (been bannished around these parts :rolleyes:)
GabrielHurl
FIIN

Actually, this is innaccurate. He requested the removal of his account himself.

Getting the facts straight is always a good thing before you post ;)

Cambridge_Red
02-14-2009, 01:53 PM
apologies

Razcle
02-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I thought the videos were pretty well done. Without getting a chance to edit them there will always be some issues with comments/images that are out of context. Makes me get all excited for Season start!

FluSH
02-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Alright...

So I just finished watching the RPB part 1 and part 2.

I give it an 5 out of 10... Jack is well spoken as always, so is Ronney. It was weird watching Boris with hair and then without lol... but I didn't like the cut where they show the scuffle outside BMO. It seemed like they were discreting Boris with his speech beforehand.

Blazer
02-14-2009, 08:27 PM
It didn’t look like a lot of money went into it though…LOL I’m guessing there wasn’t much of a director, likely just a quick thoughtless edit. I much prefer Parkdale's vids.

Roogsy
02-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Alright...

So I just finished watching the RPB part 1 and part 2.

I give it an 5 out of 10... Jack is well spoken as always, so is Ronney. It was weird watching Boris with hair and then without lol... but I didn't like the cut where they show the scuffle outside BMO. It seemed like they were discreting Boris with his speech beforehand.

I don't understand why they have Jack speaking up to the camera the whole time...his neck is straining and he looks like he is either sitting on a really low chair or talking to a really tall dude.

Jack
02-15-2009, 01:03 AM
It was a really low chair.

YoungBlood113
02-15-2009, 01:27 AM
lmao me and fernandes are at the end of part 2 lol

Fuck the Crew
no incontri solo scontri!

YoungBlood113
02-15-2009, 01:30 AM

haha :hump:

Bloor West FC
02-15-2009, 09:51 AM
do you remember when rick mercer filmed a show with TFC. I tried to find it but I did not :(. Anybody know where to find it?

AL-MO
02-15-2009, 10:09 AM
do you remember when rick mercer filmed a show with TFC. I tried to find it but I did not :(. Anybody know where to find it?

Parkdale probably has something. If not search the CBC website.