PDA

View Full Version : Columbus fans are so cute when they try to talk smack

Pages : [1] 2

SweetOwnGoal
02-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Apparently having a large fan base is something deserving of scorn. Enjoy. Try not to feed the trolls too much on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSgFgHyQV5c

adamdz
02-10-2009, 01:11 AM
That video would be awesome without those idiots talking. Alot of effort seems to have gone into it haha. More pics of pissing on the fence to come in 2009.

Sid
02-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Omfg Dumbasses

TFC Via Buffalo
02-10-2009, 01:38 AM
For.........God's..............Sake..............

That's it. I give up. I got nothing. I have this sick feeling in my stomach after watching that. I, seriously, am embarrassed these guys are a representative of my country. I actually feel I have to apologize for them. This is not how America views Canada(At least those who actually go and have been in the country for more then 5 minutes.) Sigh.

THEY MADE A FUCKING SARA PALIN JOKE BASED ON AN ACCENT!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S FROM ALASKA YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALSO A STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God, I hate that city.

Cashcleaner
02-10-2009, 01:42 AM
THEY MADE A FUCKING SARA PALIN JOKE BASED ON AN ACCENT!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S FROM ALASKA YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALSO A STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're on our side, Buffalo. :D

Marc"2L"
02-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Can we move this please?

ginkster88
02-10-2009, 01:52 AM
I know it's a shite video, but I started a thread in the summer about using Lord of the Dance as a possible song for Chad Barrett. I don't care who we use it for, hearing it sung in the vid convinced me that it would work and work well. Anyway, I can't wait to head to Columbus in March and watch Vitti notch his first MLS hat trick.

Razcle
02-10-2009, 01:54 AM
That was a cute video. The guys in the background couldn't even provide something to laugh about. Do we even have notable poutines in Toronto? Metric poop....like I was hoping they would come up with something funny that I could laugh about. But they sound like they never graduated gr 9. Ahh well...don't expect anything good from this vid.

Daveisonfire
02-10-2009, 02:03 AM
They try to make fun of us, and yet they try so hard to be us

CretanBull
02-10-2009, 02:17 AM
I, seriously, am embarrassed these guys are a representative of my country.

Nah, they don't. They represent themselves and embarrass themselves - not your entire country ;)

twistedchinaman
02-10-2009, 02:17 AM
They try to make fun of us, and yet they try so hard to be us

The irony is delicious. :)

GhostPK
02-10-2009, 02:18 AM
I was very impressed with the quality of the video editing. Those Cowlumbus Few Fans in the background look so real. I gotta get his software!

twistedchinaman
02-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Nah, they don't. They represent themselves and embarrass themselves - not your entire country ;)

The comment on the video that Ohio is in a class of its own...speaks volumes. Can that be said?

Jeffro
02-10-2009, 02:56 AM
they just wanted to post a video on youtube and actually get some hits so they used TFC instead of the KKKrew

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 02:57 AM
i tried to teach them how to spell shart.... i tried.

i take pride in my fartspeak, they clearly don't.

London
02-10-2009, 05:58 AM
the fuckin giant douches spent all this time on this vid!!!

get a life losers!!!

Keystone FC
02-10-2009, 06:17 AM

That's it. I give up. I got nothing. I have this sick feeling in my stomach after watching that. I, seriously, am embarrassed these guys are a representative of my country. I actually feel I have to apologize for them. This is not how America views Canada(At least those who actually go and have been in the country for more then 5 minutes.) Sigh.

Sad to say but that is how most Ohioans view Canada. I never really noticed the Xenaphobia in Ohio (Southwest) until I told people that I support a Canadian team. The very next words out of the persons mouth is, 'I hate Canada.' but can never give me a good answer as to why. It's sad really. :(

James Oliphant
02-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Why even bother, guys? They think they have some rivalry with us, the same way they think Chicago fans give a shit about their "derby", simply because they show up to away matches.

Fire fans couldn't care less about that shit-hole town or any of its inhabitants, and neither should you. The only reason anyone ever shows up there is relative proximity, plain and simple. They're not even worth laughing at, no matter how much they deserve it.

Also,
"Metric poop! Huhuhuhuhuh..."

http://gotorontofc.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/icon_facepalm.gif

blackandwhite
02-10-2009, 08:56 AM
mark this thread.. The biggest pyro show in MLS's history is coming to Columbus on March 28, 2009.

Nodoubtguy
02-10-2009, 09:01 AM
mark this thread.. The biggest pyro show in MLS's history is coming to Columbus on March 28, 2009.

hahaha....yes!!!

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Why even bother, guys?

Exactly. Shit club, shit ground, shit fans. Let them stew in their own shit, no need to feed the trolls.

Azerban
02-10-2009, 09:07 AM
they sure did spend a lot of time photoshopping shirtless guys with bulges into this video

freud would have a field day

blackandwhite
02-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Exactly. Shit club, shit ground, shit fans. Let them stew in their own shit, no need to feed the trolls.

I wonder how shit smells when you burn it.

Mrs. Workie
02-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Like burnt shit I would assume :D

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 09:11 AM

LOL!

Ah...you made me laugh Buffalo. Great way to start the morning.

Don't worry...we are smart enough to recognize the difference between someone from New York and someone from Ohio. That should give you some relief.

I knew those Inter City guys were going to be more of an embarrassment though...when you feed our enemies material like that, you deserve to get the shit kicked out of you.

BuSaPuNk
02-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Wow what a bunch of fucking morons. Does anyone have pictures of there supporters section before and after we came in the leauge. Be surprising to see how much these cunts accually copied us.

DRock
02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Sounds like they're grasping at straws, making jokes about socialized healthcare and the metric system, LMAO!!

Also, those hosts on that show are what make people think Americans are stupid (i'm not saying they are), but it's from geniuses like that that the world gets its stereotype from.

Carter
02-10-2009, 09:28 AM
I think i need to take a metric poop, to cleanse my system of this Filth

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm going to give this video a real critical breakdown:

first off, they MUST have been lurking around the TFC boards to find that photo of the 'ultra' dork kids.

they MUST have been lurking around the TFC boards to find that photo of the 'ultra' dork kids.
I'm in that photo of fence pissers, and you can see there NOBODY int he church parking lot.
what's wrong with butter?
the photo of Rickets and Brennan is a low blow. You can't knock someone for charity work, unless you're really fucking pathetic yourself.
I'm actually starting to laugh.... the 'Perv' shot was funny.

fuck.. that song is so bad I can't finish this with the volume up.

gbrizett
02-10-2009, 09:48 AM

So much shit Jim Lahey would be proud. Or not.

Fuck that place. Its all about TFC in 2009.

Wagner
02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Too funny that they give the IGC a shout out.

Nice spelling on the Canadian Championship smack.

they are for sure lurking our boards.

I can't wait to ruin their opening day festivities when we out sing them on March 28.

"we all laugh at the yellow football team"

Chevy
02-10-2009, 09:53 AM
So much shit Jim Lahey would be proud. Or not.

Fuck that place. Its all about TFC in 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvm-n6gwPCY&feature=related

Flipityflu
02-10-2009, 09:55 AM
i think the reason they made such a big deal about the church pissing thing is because deep down, all secret and stuff, they really want us to piss in their mouths. yes, this video is one big love letter to TFC fans. sadly, like any 10 year old with a crush, they have no real idea how to catch their targets attention or how to impress them.

Pachuco
02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Well shit, it all makes sense now. They are all jobless and have alot of time on their hands.

Wagner
02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
massive???
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2401/2522585409_ebc00d05ac.jpg

....and this is one of the more generous pictures.

and let's not forget how they got the name
KKKrew:
http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2008/05/an-ugly-scene-i.html

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Wow what a bunch of fucking morons. Does anyone have pictures of there supporters section before and after we came in the leauge. Be surprising to see how much these cunts accually copied us.

It doesn't matter before. I really don't think they copied us. They (and as much as it hurts) are better than us. Have you seen their videos. People on these boards are so full of themselves. Instead of trying to improve, they spend all their energy on gloating. Stop and think about it. If you go and see videos of the nordeke, you would see them singing in unity and with great tifos. Dare I say it, they are what we think we are. We need to get our act together, stop the bickering within and bring it this season to even be compared to DC and the Dynamo fans, and maybe even Columbus (if they retain their fan base.

DRock
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
AHAHA, the shit blizzard, with the winds of shit, near the shit abyss, I love TPB

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 10:02 AM
[quote=Wagner;367189]
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2401/2522585409_ebc00d05ac.jpg

[quote]

so there's 9 people in the upper level there? sad.

twistedchinaman
02-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Too funny that they give the IGC a shout out.

Nice spelling on the Canadian Championship smack.

they are for sure lurking our boards.

I can't wait to ruin their opening day festivities when we out sing them on March 28.

"we all laugh at the yellow football team"

^ Also we kick their balls in when we ruin their little ring party. That would feel AWESOME to see. :D

ACSertL
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA

Sums it up pretty nicely.

NF-FC
02-10-2009, 10:23 AM
It doesn't matter before. I really don't think they copied us. They (and as much as it hurts) are better than us. Have you seen their videos. People on these boards are so full of themselves. Instead of trying to improve, they spend all their energy on gloating. Stop and think about it. If you go and see videos of the nordeke, you would see them singing in unity and with great tifos. Dare I say it, they are what we think we are. We need to get our act together, stop the bickering within and bring it this season to even be compared to DC and the Dynamo fans, and maybe even Columbus (if they retain their fan base.

I wouldn't say KKKrew fans are better than us, but I do agree with the general view of your post. Instead of worrying about others we need to focus on ourselves.

Now let's all say a collective "Fuck Columbus" and move on with pre-season planning

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Instead of trying to improve, they spend all their energy on gloating. Stop and think about it....

I'll be the first to admit that we could have done WAY more with out numbers last year. This year however, people are putting lots of energy into flags, tifos, chants etc etc. We are improving our game, because we know we can't rest on old accomplishments.

tfcleeds
02-10-2009, 10:27 AM
AHAHA, the shit blizzard, with the winds of shit, near the shit abyss, I love TPB

"I'll be watching you Bubbles...like a shithawk".

"Julian, what's a shithawk? Some shitty bird that swoops down and poops all over you?"

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Can we just lock all threads about Clownbust? I don't even want to see a title with their stupid name in it. :lol:

BuSaPuNk
02-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I'll be the first to admit that we could have done WAY more with out numbers last year. This year however, people are putting lots of energy into flags, tifos, chants etc etc. We are improving our game, because we know we can't rest on old accomplishments.

Compleletly agree. With that to the planning!! :canada:

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM

With the numbers we have, We should be getting a banner done every week for the next game. I myself have been a bitch when it comes to banners, mainly due to the distance. I've signed up for one already and when I can, I'll come out. Lets all strive to get involved this year. It's still preseason. The players are busting a nut for us in Bradenton, and we have two banners for them. Not to be rude or anything, to those who haven't signed up or plan on signing up:

GET OFF YOUR ASSES!!!

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 10:35 AM
a little motivation goes a long way.

ps. flag tifo. big one.

Nazzer
02-10-2009, 10:37 AM
did TFC fans actually chant "we dont pay for healthcare" at the Columbus game last year?

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 10:38 AM
did TFC fans actually chant "we dont pay for healthcare" at the Columbus game last year?

First year, last year. Yes.

nobodybeatsthewiz
02-10-2009, 10:40 AM
2 small observations: 1) why would one bragg "owned" (when cunny was brought down in the box) when it resulted in a bloody PK?! 2) that pic on the sun of guevarra with the s3x offender heading was hilarious

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 10:41 AM
the photo of Rickets and Brennan is a low blow. You can't knock someone for charity work, unless you're really fucking pathetic yourself.

QFT...real nice you country bumpkins...

Gobi
02-10-2009, 10:44 AM
LMAO at "America's Hat" and "We Deserve Butter".
Hell yeah, bring on the butter!

Then it got kinda boring and I stopped watching.
Maybe it's some 12-year-old's school project? It seems about that level.

GabrielHurl
02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
First year, last year. Yes.

Not exactly cutting edge is it

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe it's some 12-year-old's school project? It seems about that level.

that's because you're a video professional.

Nomad
02-10-2009, 10:52 AM

Bingo!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say some of the loudest braggarts aren't the ones doing banners or tifos or going on road trips..or are even in supporters sections.

I want Toronto FC to be the best in every regard. Best club and best supporters. We aren't either one yet. We're miles ahead of some clubs but not nearly as high as we think we are and the gloating can get down right embarassing at times.

Stupidest chant ever!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Who said this aint a rivalry.....its only gona get bigger and bigger..see you on the 28th!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Nothing less then a victory on the 28th of march!!!!!

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:03 AM
I do find the gloating embarrassing. Not really when it's on this site because really we should be ok talking about what TFC supporters groups (all of them) do to support the team. I am talking about when TFC fans go to other team DBs and brag. And true...normally it's a TFC fan who's done jack shit to help with the demonstrations of support.

On the other hand...I disagree that TFC supporters are not one of the best in the league. I don't think there is any debate to this. The only argument (and it really is irrelevant and stupid) is whether we do more than say DC or Chicago supporters. But considering the travelling support, the fact that we do more Tifos than anyone else except for probably DC and TFC supporters sing almost 90 minutes a game...I don't think there is much more to say other than organization-wise I guess we can get better (and we are) but effort-wise, it's there. TFC supporters are top tier. End of.

TFC OZZ
02-10-2009, 11:06 AM
HAHAHA! That video was hilarious, especially the picture of Guevera on the Sun haha...

I just can't wait to go back down there in March, and sing my heart out.

Also, as an aside, in the video, they mentioned that TFC fans were on here selling their half-season tickets... The must have misunderstood the"partial ticket packs" thread, because of the fact that many people are only allowed to purchase half-season packages.

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 11:07 AM
word roogsy.

Just because you're good, doens't mean you can't be better.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:08 AM
HAHAHA! That video was hilarious, especially the picture of Guevera on the Sun haha...

I just can't wait to go back down there in March, and sing my heart out.

Also, as an aside, in the video, they mentioned that TFC fans were on here selling their half-season tickets... The must have misunderstood the"partial ticket packs" thread, because of the fact that many people are only allowed to purchase half-season packages.

No, I got a buddy selling half his seasons. Wants to share some of the costs. It's in another thread.

It's funny that they mock that considering the reason he is doing that is to be financially responsible during tough times. I guess they wouldn't know about that down there....hence why they are in the crap they are in no?

TFC OZZ
02-10-2009, 11:14 AM
How much are our tickets in comparison to theirs?

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:15 AM
How much are our tickets in comparison to theirs?

More I would assume. They can't sell out jack (not even playoff games! :eek: ) so their tickets are comparitively cheap.

I remember someone mentioning we have probably some of the expensive ducats in the league.

trane
02-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Fuck they are starting to be annoying with that fake hooligan shit. Evetualy someon will show them what real hooligan shit is, and then they will regret talking so much crap. For fuck sakes there is like 100 hardcore supporters, what do we have in the RPB alone over 500, over 1000 on this board.

BuSaPuNk
02-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Someone petition the MLS to have Columbus play a friendly against Millwall. lol...show them what true hooligans are!!

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Fuck they are starting to be annoying with that fake hooligan shit. Evetualy someon will show them what real hooligan shit is, and then they will regret talking so much crap. For fuck sakes there is like 100 hardcore supporters, what do we have in the RPB alone over 500, over 1000 on this board.

TFC fans numbered over 2000 last year IN Columbus.

Until they can show that kind of support...ils sont nos petit freres mongol. No wait...that's Montreal.

Same crap. :D

P.S. That's another reason TFC should be counted as top supporters in the league...who else in MLS has ever done something like what we did last year in Columbus?

Pachuco
02-10-2009, 11:37 AM
TFC fans numbered over 2000 last year IN Columbus.

Until they can show that kind of support...ils sont nos petit freres mongol. No wait...that's Montreal.

Same crap. :D

P.S. That's another reason TFC should be counted as top supporters in the league...who else in MLS has ever done something like what we did last year in Columbus?

I believe DC took 5000 to an away game. I could be wrong, but thats what I heard. Mind you, I believe it was a playoff game.

MUFC_Niagara
02-10-2009, 11:38 AM
1) The crew are the scousers of the MLS. Enough said.

2) That "We Deserve Better" banner in year 2 was the most rediculous thing I have ever seen and I am glad they called us on it.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I believe DC took 5000 to an away game. I could be wrong, but thats what I heard. Mind you, I believe it was a playoff game.

I believe it was indeed a playoff game in New York. Not sure about the number though.

And if TFC ever make an appearance at a MLS Cup game...believe me, you could just sell all the tickets to the Toronto fans and leave it at that. :D

BFin
02-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I will help prep in whatever way I can for Columbus if you guys still need a hand. I am on the TTC route so I can access anywhere along those lines. PM me if you guys need me, I have nothing on tap other than warming up for Columbus from here til the 27th!

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:41 AM
2) That "We Deserve Better" banner in year 2 was the most rediculous thing I have ever seen and I am glad they called us on it.

Many people share that opinion.

trane
02-10-2009, 11:43 AM
^I was one, of the more critical people of the team and management last year, but I had to take a double take when I saw that banner.

trane
02-10-2009, 11:45 AM
I would love to see Dichio score a goal in front of their fans, in Columbus, and then brake a defenders/goalies noes. That would make my year.

ilikemusic
02-10-2009, 11:46 AM

Ive said it a million times.

Its a whole lot easier to collaborate your singing and your tifos when you have a half empty stadium.

If all the supporters groups and all the people who wanted to jump and sing were actually able to congregate in one section at their lesiure (like in the 75% empty stadiums most MLS teams play to) then the singing and jumping would look a whole lot better.

Toronto's SG's have to deal with sold out crowds and that makes supporter collaboration a huge pain in the ass.

Plain and simple.

Its a whole lot easier for the Crew, United, and Houston to organize themselves because they have the room to do so.

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Ive said it a million times.

Its a whole lot easier to collaborate your singing and your tifos when you have a half empty stadium.

If all the supporters groups and all the people who wanted to jump and sing were actually able to congregate in one section at their lesiure (like in the 75% empty stadiums most MLS teams play to) then the singing and jumping would look a whole lot better.

Toronto's SG's have to deal with sold out crowds and that makes supporter collaboration a huge pain in the ass.

Plain and simple.

Its a whole lot easier for the Crew, United, and Houston to organize themselves because they have the room to do so.

In regards to United and the Dynamo they have supporters sections themselves and they are sold out so they are on the same boat as us

trane
02-10-2009, 11:55 AM
^ We need more supporters sections. SO that all of us can sit together.

TFC 420
02-10-2009, 11:56 AM
In regards to United and the Dynamo they have supporters sections themselves and they are sold out so they are on the same boat as us
DC's supporters groups also have control of all the tickets sold in their section. If only we could get control of the tickets in 112.

T-Bird
02-10-2009, 11:57 AM
They do realize they live in a shit hole right?

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 11:59 AM

You are mistaken about the DC supporters. They control their section in a cavernous RFK stadium. The team is able to put non-supporters fans elsewhere because the stadium isn't even 1/3 full. That isn't the "same boat as us".

And while Houston's fans have done a good job...I'd put TFC supporters well ahead of them in organization and displays. Even though we don't really have our own "section".

zeelaw
02-10-2009, 12:05 PM
lol good try columbus

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 12:07 PM
The problem isn't the individual SGs. It's the lack of unity between the SGs. Last year we finally started seeing some unity when we got a Capo. But that came to nothing as people argued over who to be the capo and where should he stand.

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 12:09 PM
But that came to nothing as people argued over who to be the capo and where should he stand.

really? I think everyone was pretty happy with Zac.

Like everything, you can't please all the people all the time, but I think the vast majority was very positive towards the job Zac did.

zeelaw
02-10-2009, 12:09 PM
So who wants to make an even better video making fun of Columbus?

ilikemusic
02-10-2009, 12:10 PM
The problem isn't the individual SGs. It's the lack of unity between the SGs. Last year we finally started seeing some unity when we got a Capo. But that came to nothing as people argued over who to be the capo and where should he stand.

Problems that will naturally arise when you actually have a full stadium.

Again, not a problem other SG's have to deal with.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:11 PM

What argument? There were no debates about it, it happened. The capos are who they are. The stand is where it was allowed to be. It provided good support and leadership for the chanting. How can you call that coming to "nothing"? That people continue to discuss ways to improve is a different matter.

With NEE on the other side of the stadium, the only question for the south side is whether there is cooperation with Usector. There is. Last year was markedly improved from the inaugural season.

I scratch my head at these continuing complaints of lack of unity. Year 1 we were good. Year 2, we were very good. I am aiming for great for Year 3. Not sure what else you folks want.

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 12:12 PM
really? I think everyone was pretty happy with Zac.

Like everything, you can't please all the people all the time, but I think the vast majority was very positive towards the job Zac did.

I clearly remember bickering between people on our board. I think he did a great job. It's these little things that help us evolve into the Best in the MLS.

SweetOwnGoal
02-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I believe it was indeed a playoff game in New York. Not sure about the number though.

And if TFC ever make an appearance at a MLS Cup game...believe me, you could just sell all the tickets to the Toronto fans and leave it at that. file:///C:/Users/DUANEA%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

You're thinking of the NYRB trip to DC that was paid for by Red Bull. All they had to do was show up, it was free. And it was about 500 that went. Some real, honest to goodness fan violence took place after the game too. You can probably find it on Youtube.

I posted this because, well, because it's a bit sad and it's fun to remind people how much TFC fans are hated. And we're hated in Columbus more than anywhere else.

It would be nice to actually beat them on the pitch for once, but we can only control what happens in the stands. There, we do in fact "own" them when it comes to support.

Can the southend improve? You betcha. It would help if 112 and 113 stopped chanting over each other (and having Zac up front helped with that last year). It would also help if the 113 scalper zone would disappear so clueless saps don't wander into the middle of the section and demand to sit.

Rudi
02-10-2009, 12:13 PM
But that came to nothing as people argued over who to be the capo and where should he stand.
I recall no such instance of this.

blackandwhite
02-10-2009, 12:13 PM

I'd like to know what the issues are. I think Zac & I are doing a pretty good job.. Anyone who thinks they can do a better job is welcomed to go down there.

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I clearly remember bickering between people on our board. I think he did a great job. It's these little things that help us evolve into the Best in the MLS.

again, you can't please everyone all the time (an on the internet x 10000)

in the stands, people were acting much more like a United section.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
You're thinking of the NYRB trip to DC that was paid for by Red Bull. All they had to do was show up, it was free. And it was about 500 that went. Some real, honest to goodness fan violence took place after the game too. You can probably find it on Youtube.

I posted this because, well, because it's a bit sad and it's fun to remind people how much TFC fans are hated. And we're hated in Columbus more than anywhere else.

It would be nice to actually beat them on the pitch for once, but we can only control what happens in the stands. There, we do in fact "own" them when it comes to support.

Can the southend improve? You betcha. It would help if 112 and 113 stopped chanting over each other (and having Zach up front helped with that last year). It would also help if the 113 scalper zone would disappear so clueless saps don't wander into the middle of the section and demand to sit.

Ah...you're right. That's not the trip I am thinking about then.

It must be the Houston v Dallas trip match?

I just remember someone mentioning a game where there were thousands of fans. And of course, the surprising thing is it wasn't TFC related. :D

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:16 PM
again, you can't please everyone all the time (an on the internet x 10000)

in the stands, people were acting much more like a United section.

True...if you are taking the internet as some sort of gauge as to what is happening, you will be massively misinformed.

TFC OZZ
02-10-2009, 12:16 PM
I'd like to know what the issues are. I think Zac & I are doing a pretty good job.. Anyone who thinks they can do a better job is welcomed to go down there.

I thought you guys did a great job.

Rudi
02-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Deniz, I actually need to talk to you about this sometime before the season starts.

SweetOwnGoal
02-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I scratch my head at these continuing complaints of lack of unity. Year 1 we were good. Year 2, we were very good. I am aiming for great for Year 3. Not sure what else you folks want.

When you're down front it sounds good. Go back to about row 10 (my actual tickets are 113, 13, 3-4) and you hear about eight different chants at once. So maybe what we need is a midsection capo at the top of the stairs between 112 and 113. I’m not sure security would allow one there though...

blackandwhite
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Deniz, I actually need to talk to you about this sometime before the season starts.

send a PM

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Roogsy I am not complaining about the people who have helped this group in any way like yourself, Flush, Jack, ect. You guys deserve alot of props. I just think we can
a. be more unified and stop the bickering (you want proof look at the
Columbus BS board in which two TFC fans argued on THEIR board)
and
b. have people contribute equally.

Bluenose13
02-10-2009, 12:20 PM
I clearly remember bickering between people on our board. I think he did a great job. It's these little things that help us evolve into the Best in the MLS.People bickered about wether we should or shouldn't have a capo. After the stand was put in place & everyone saw what a difference it made, there was nothing but support.

Zac & Deniz did a great job.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:21 PM
When you're down front it sounds good. Go back to about row 10 (my actual tickets are 113, 13, 3-4) and you hear about eight different chants at once. So maybe what we need is a midsection capo at the top of the stairs between 112 and 113. I’m not sure security would allow one there though...

Halfway up both 112 and 113 (and 111 and 114 for that matter) you start running into a larger percentage of people who are not affiliated and aren't as interested in cooperating unless they feel like it. Not sure there is much you can do about that. That no longer is a SG issue, it's a fan issue.

Control of a section solves that problem, but with BMO Field filled to capacity, it can't be addressed until expansion.

Nomad
02-10-2009, 12:21 PM
On the other hand...I disagree that TFC supporters are not one of the best in the league. I don't think there is any debate to this. The only argument (and it really is irrelevant and stupid) is whether we do more than say DC or Chicago supporters. But considering the travelling support, the fact that we do more Tifos than anyone else except for probably DC and TFC supporters sing almost 90 minutes a game...I don't think there is much more to say other than organization-wise I guess we can get better (and we are) but effort-wise, it's there. TFC supporters are top tier. End of.

Well, i never said we aren't in the top tier, i just don't think we are the best. Even if we were the best, i may not be quick to admit that in public anyway for fear of resting on our laurels. Hell, people rest on our laurels already.....

The next statement i make is in no way meant to be a pissing contest... If you're going to mention tifos then I'd like to see more tifos in the southend. I know you can bring the voice but i don't see much visuals.

Listen, i'm all up for busting other SGs balls. I just like to keep shit factual and relevant when i do it. I don't wanna come across as these HSH clowns, when sometimes those among us can be just as bad.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Roogsy I am not complaining about the people who have helped this group in any way like yourself, Flush, Jack, ect. You guys deserve alot of props. I just think we can
and

That's embarrassing.

But like it's been mentioned, that sort of crap seems to only be happening online. At BMO...we're all on the same page.

Except Kenny Blankenship. :lol:

David_Oliveira
02-10-2009, 12:22 PM
People bickered about wether we should or shouldn't have a capo. After the stand was put in place & everyone saw what a difference it made, there was nothing but support.

Zac & Deniz did a great job.

I agree and always did with the capo. From the outside of the supporters section looking in, it helped the chanting get across the stadium.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:23 PM
The next statement i make is in no way meant to be a pissing contest... If you're going to mention tifos then I'd like to see more tifos in the southend. I know you can bring the voice but i don't see much visuals.

We are working on it.

And to help...you don't have to be RPB...that's a message to everyone!

BuSaPuNk
02-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Halfway up both 112 and 113 (and 111 and 114 for that matter) you start running into a larger percentage of people who are not affiliated and aren't as interested in cooperating unless they feel like it. Not sure there is much you can do about that. That no longer is a SG issue, it's a fan issue.

Control of a section solves that problem, but with BMO Field filled to capacity, it can't be addressed until expansion.

Well said. That is why the supporters section should be for supporters only. You not a member of RPB, U-Sector, NEE, Tribal Nation, or a guest of a member....fuck off. Problem solved. If only we had that kind of control.

SweetOwnGoal
02-10-2009, 12:25 PM
and

The BS TFC board is pretty much non SG affiliated fans 9although there are some regulars from all the boards that post there too). Actually there is a bit of an anti-SG vide there from time to time among regular posters.

So it doesn't surprise me that someone from there would go to the Cbus board and suck up to Archer et al by trying to be the "bigger" supporters and rip on what happens in the south end (we're hooligan wannabes after all).

CretanBull
02-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Who's going to help me make a "We Deserve Butter" banner for our Columbus trip?

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 12:33 PM

:smilielol5:

FluSH
02-10-2009, 12:49 PM

...not a better job but one day I would like an invitation :D I think I can hold my own if you guys are tired one of these days.

Rudi
02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
send a PM
I will in a few weeks, but not until I talk to Joe first.

blackandwhite
02-10-2009, 12:56 PM

He is in the office today. I talked to him this morning.

Rudi
02-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Actually fuck it, check your PM.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-10-2009, 01:05 PM
I am soooooo ENRAGED!!!! I vow to burn the city down!!!

Those Fookin Wankers!!!!!

TFCREDNWHITE
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM
I will help prep in whatever way I can for Columbus if you guys still need a hand. I am on the TTC route so I can access anywhere along those lines. PM me if you guys need me, I have nothing on tap other than warming up for Columbus from here til the 27th!

Nice! I can't wait to go to columbus also!!

Fookin scousers' .....Man i hate columbus!

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 01:11 PM
I vow to burn the city down!!!

What city? All I saw was farms as far as the eye could see...

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Fookin scousers' .....Man i hate columbus!

let's drop the souser talk, okay guys?

I have friends who are scousers, and would take offense to being compared to Columbus.

canadian_bhoy
02-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Just to be clear though....we DO deserve Butter.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-10-2009, 01:21 PM

I have friends who are scousers, and would take offense to being compared to Columbus.

You're right, sorry. :p

I'm just so mad right now!

brad
02-10-2009, 01:22 PM
They do realize they live in a shit hole right?

Not likely. In 105 last year we got a mocking chant of "You Live in Columbus" going in response to some lame attempt at an anti Toronto song. You could tell a few of them got it, but most were bewildered.

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 01:22 PM

Kaizer Souze?

http://www.drivingmrspacey.com/PremiereOct2005.jpg

werewolf
02-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Der Kaiser?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/Beckenbauer5/FranzBeckenbauer.jpg

vs.

http://www.ac-creteil.fr/allemand/kaiser/kaiser3.JPG

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 01:28 PM
RPB forums - where a typo spawns multiple jokes.

ACSertL
02-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Travis...the first one wins. :)

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
check it: http://www.postacrime.com/findCrime?aFind%5Baddress_or_zip%5D=columbus+ohio

an updated 'Crime Map' of Columbus.

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 01:32 PM
^^ does that include the trip from last year? :lol:

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 01:34 PM
^^ does that include the trip from last year? :lol:

I looked for the infamous Fence Pissers, but clearly it wasn't reported. :cool:

Sab0tage
02-10-2009, 01:37 PM
The one thing I hate most about these guys is that they continually claim they don't care about us, yet they go out of their way to make stupid, poorly put together videos like this one.

canadian_bhoy
02-10-2009, 01:40 PM
The one thing I hate most about these guys is that they continually claim they don't care about us, yet they go out of their way to make stupid, poorly put together videos like this one.

Of course - you could say the same about us. Except for the poor video part.

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Of course - you could say the same about us. Except for the poor video part.

Instead it's t-shirt, not video. :lol:

TFCREDNWHITE
02-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Dear God,

If you hate "them" as much as we do, then please make them suffer with rampant crime, widespread job loss, no healthcare, ghettos that are worse than some 3rd world countries, make the IQ so low in the midwest and south, give them earthquakes and widlfires in the west and provide them with hurricanes in the south, make the rest of the world hate them! ..........

nevermind, i see you have already done all those things....

noochie
02-10-2009, 01:47 PM
In other news... a Columbus-area man marvels at the sight of a foreigner's large penis and proceeds to marry the only woman that ever consented to sleeping with him.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 01:50 PM
His cousin?

trane
02-10-2009, 01:50 PM
^His Mom?

trane
02-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Roogsy you beat me to it, I was debting between mom and cousin, and figured Cousin was more of a southern thing.

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 01:52 PM
:lol:

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
FUUUUUUUCK OFFFF COlumbus Crew
Before us you didn't know what to do.....

someone help me finish this one.

I_AM_CANADIAN
02-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Youtube comments are probably the single biggest concentration of pure stupid in the world...

Actually, make that second biggest, after the stands of Crew Stadium during matches.

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
FUUUUUUUCK OFFFF COlumbus Crew
Before us you didn't know what to do.....

someone help me finish this one.

FUUUUUUUCK OFFFFF Columbus Crew
Before TFC you had no clue
Empty stands, no fucking fans
........ needs another line

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 02:23 PM
........ needs another line

you're living in a waaaste land

??

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
You live inside a garbage can? :lol:

nobodybeatsthewiz
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
close! some combo of sonny/shaughno/parkdale

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Your whole town is a wasteland

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 02:26 PM
close! some combo of sonny/shaughno/parkdale

http://blogs.reuters.com/reuters-dealzone/files/2007/12/cerberusallison.jpg

^ the three headed devil dog of the internets!!!

MrHawk
02-10-2009, 02:26 PM
We've seen better in a garbage can

No fucking fans, in your stands
Crew Stadium is a waste of land.

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:27 PM
btw I still think that would make a sick banner :D

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:27 PM

WEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

We have a winner

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 02:28 PM
hahahah

woooooooooooo arf arf arf

pekduck
02-10-2009, 02:28 PM

Crew rhymes with clue
Stand rhymes with land

so rearrange a little

No fucking fans in empty stand

dunno...:noidea:

EDIT: too late.. someone had better ones :D

nobodybeatsthewiz
02-10-2009, 02:29 PM
ill sing either one of those!!

Shaughno
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Make it a two verser and keep'm both!

AL-MO
02-10-2009, 02:31 PM

Fuckin' EH!

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 02:31 PM

beauty!

fuckin beauty

Gobi
02-10-2009, 02:32 PM
^ Love it. What's the tune?

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 02:32 PM
someone might want to move this before they troll the boards for the songs and bite us.

Parkdale
02-10-2009, 02:33 PM
hahahah

woooooooooooo arf arf arf

that three headed demon dog would make one sweet wolf shirt!!

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 02:35 PM
that three headed demon dog would make one sweet wolf shirt!!

or banner!

FluSH
02-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Just to be clear though....we DO deserve Butter.

This reminds me of the banner we created for that game...it's gone MISSING!

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=176&pictureid=930

It reads:

We will Always Support You

I know Columbus Crew can't possibly have it since win or lose they don' show up. Anyhow, if anyone has seen the where abouts of this banner please PM me or AL-MO

Thank You

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-10-2009, 02:42 PM

haha...

Cant wait to belt these out in Columbus....

NO better place then to start with O' Shaugnassy's Friday night!:drinking:

nobodybeatsthewiz
02-10-2009, 02:44 PM

same as the united 'park park' song

GabrielHurl

I'm sure there's a more recent version - but the original is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Dance_(hymn)

click the music link - from about 19 seconds in until 36 seconds

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB

to the tune of..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk5fyBfUAhs

if we can belt it out...half as good is that..should be a beauty

:D

FluSH
02-10-2009, 02:45 PM
oooh yeah that Superman RPB banner has also gone missing! WTF... can someone look in their trunk or basement tonight please?!

Roogsy
02-10-2009, 02:46 PM
:jaw:

WTF???

Stencils
02-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I know I saw them being collected at the end of that game. I'm sure they're not lost. Just...resting.

BFin
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAH I AM SO IN

James Oliphant
02-10-2009, 02:56 PM

The one problem I have with these lyrics is that they imply Columbus fans presently have a clue.

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 03:01 PM

FUUUUUCK OFFF COlumbus Crew
add a soccer mom and a dirty thong
michael phelps wouldn't hit your bong

nobodybeatsthewiz
02-10-2009, 03:01 PM
dont get too hung up on that. we're not so much implying a clue, rather an upstart has to teach an old decrepit dog of a team/fanbase the basic motor functions of support

TFCREDNWHITE
02-10-2009, 03:06 PM

NICE!! I love it!

Its to the tune of: "Fuck off Chelsea-elsy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRzjc2N-rIU&feature=related

Marc"2L"
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM
How about Before us you had no fucking clue....

FluSH
02-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I know I saw them being collected at the end of that game. I'm sure they're not lost. Just...resting.

That reminds me... our Two-Sticks hmmmm...

man we have lots of missing/misplaced stuff everywhere!

BFin
02-10-2009, 03:13 PM
we really need to get all of these in one post in one thread for memorization sake.
I am having a very difficult time remembering all the new songs to bring with.

MrHawk
02-10-2009, 03:26 PM
That reminds me... our Two-Sticks hmmmm...

man we have lots of missing/misplaced stuff everywhere!

You also made 4 posts, each gradually longer than the one that preceded it :)

Well done Flush...........well done ;)

FluSH
02-10-2009, 03:55 PM
You also made 4 posts, each gradually longer than the one that preceded it :)

Well done Flush...........well done ;)

hahaha... it was a board malfunction... I actually deleted one... and then when I realized what happened... it just looked to good... it was meant to be.

Marc"2L"
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM

NICE!! I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRzjc2N-rIU&feature=related

This also only works if the stands are empty...otherwise we just look like assholes.

Mojo
02-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh Rrraaaaaagggggeeee Fffffffuuuuuuuuuu-

werewolf
02-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I actually tried to watch this video just now. Got to about 90 seconds...boooooring. I didn't realize we had people from France in Toronto.

BC101
02-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Pinkie LOL.

James Oliphant
02-10-2009, 05:31 PM

...aka Fuck Off Chelsea FC.

Keyman
02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I'll add..

Fuuuck off Columbus Crew
The league just wishes they could hit undo
Spewing chants like the Ku Klux Klan
You even wear shirts that say hooligan

rocker
02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
I'll add..

Fuuuck off Columbus Crew
The league just wishes they could hit undo
Spewing chants like the Ku Klux Klan
You even wear shirts that say hooligan

nice one... the "undo" part makes this a very high tech and modern chant!

Bender
02-10-2009, 07:55 PM
"We deserve BUTTER" ?????????? Am i missing the something? Why is this comical in any form? Yeah I passed grade 3 too..

TFC HSV
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
LMAO What a bunch of amateurs. Columbus never ceases to amaze. Those tools were probably jerking off to the picture of the guys peeing on the fence

GuelphStorm2007
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I just saw the Video. God, trailer Park trash or what. I hope TFC knocks them onn the 28th.

BC101
02-10-2009, 09:35 PM
does anyone have the pee fence pic?

Sonny Cheeba
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
i imagine it's on flickr no?

Bender
02-10-2009, 09:43 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x118/benderkyle/crewbybender.jpg

Now lets see what u can come up with :D

BC101
02-10-2009, 09:55 PM
LOL you guys were really bothered by that video...

James Oliphant
02-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Let's not. It'll only make them feel relevant. Which they're not.

Keyman
02-10-2009, 10:10 PM
How about we just go down to Columbus, get organized for once, win a game, and demonstrate why we are superior to them. We don't need to sink to their level. If we bring kick-ass tifos, unite the three primary supporters groups, and destroy the crew on the pitch then they will have nothing to say.

GeorgeB
02-10-2009, 10:12 PM
How about we just go down to Columbus, get organized for once, win a game, and demonstrate why we are superior to them. We don't need to sink to their level. If we bring kick-ass tifos, unite the three primary supporters groups, and destroy the crew on the pitch then they will have nothing to say.finally, someone who has a clue.

Damien
02-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Guys, keep it down... Columbus could be monitoring this thread... they're very sneaky :D

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1112998/photo_05.jpg

Mrs. Workie
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Guys, keep it down... Columbus could be monitoring this thread... they're very sneaky :D

In that case:

YOUR CHEERLEADERS FUCKING SUCK! THEY'RE A WASTE OF SPACE!

Phil
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
How about we just go down to Columbus, get organized for once, win a game, and demonstrate why we are superior to them. We don't need to sink to their level. If we bring kick-ass tifos, unite the three primary supporters groups, and destroy the crew on the pitch then they will have nothing to say.

That sits really well with me, nice statement there.

BC101
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I'd like to have sexual relations with more than one of their cheerleaders. Put that in the next video.

GuelphStorm2007
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Amen someone finally gets it.:hump:

denime
02-10-2009, 10:26 PM

Now if can only get all three groups to work together,it would be nice.

GuelphStorm2007
02-10-2009, 10:27 PM
I'd like to have sexual relations with more than one of their cheerleaders. Put that in the next video.

Myself included.

GuelphStorm2007
02-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Now if can only get all three groups to work together,it would be nice.

I cannot see it being a problem ? Or am I wrong.

Mrs. Workie
02-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Now if can only get all supporters to work together,it would be nice.

fixed ;)

denime
02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
fixed ;)

Alarius
02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Wow you guys sure gave them the attention they were craving...

denime
02-10-2009, 10:40 PM
"We deserve BUTTER" ?????????? Am i missing the something? Why is this comical in any form? Yeah I passed grade 3 too..

Apparently because of this banner:

http://i39.tinypic.com/5v2j8.jpg

must be Ohio humor. :frown2:

Yohan
02-10-2009, 10:43 PM
make sure you got a kevlar armour for your captain winky cuz knowing columbus, you'll get gonosyphiitis or something

Bender
02-10-2009, 10:44 PM

Be sure to double bag it.

Keyman
02-10-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm just of the opinion that the Crew fans' contempt towards us actually cloaks a sense of personal insecurity and inferiority in their group. Just let them be, let them live in ignorant bliss, and then crush them with reality when we arrive in Columbus with 2000 united supporters and a quality team to boot!

Shakes McQueen
02-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Finally got to watch this video - some pretty immature shit there.

And why do they talk like Sarah Palin every time they imitate us? I don't get it.

I also don't get what is funny about "We Deserve Butter".

Meh. The one thing I took away from this, is that we clearly have gotten under their skin, haha.

- Scott

BC101
02-10-2009, 10:47 PM
make sure you got a kevlar armour for your captain winky cuz knowing columbus, you'll get gonosyphiitis or something

Roger wilko....:hump:

Shakes McQueen
02-10-2009, 10:50 PM
That would be pretty funny to put on a giant banner at the Columbus away match.

- Scott

BC101
02-10-2009, 10:51 PM
i think i already yelled that to them last year when they were exiting cos they were waving up at us(for some reason) and they were right beneath my position. So inquired about which sexual acts and how much it would cost.

Yohan
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
actually, double bagging is bad. because of friction between two condoms during sex, more chance of condom ripping

so go with my way. if you ask nicely, I might even get some chobham reactive armour for your bigus dickus:p

BC101
02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Personally i think we do deserve butter. I mean what else am I gonna put on my toast in the mornin? Preferably white butter.. Damn good stuff that.

Bender
02-10-2009, 10:56 PM
actually, double bagging is bad. because of friction between two condoms during sex, more chance of condom ripping

so go with my way. if you ask nicely, I might even get some chobham reactive armour for your bigus dickus:p

Speaking from experience Yohan? :hump:

Bender
02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Personally i think we do deserve butter. I mean what else am I gonna put on my toast in the mornin? Preferably white butter.. Damn good stuff that.

Margarine is healthier for you. I deserve margarine.

TorCanSoc
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Maybe its my immature side, but I thought the butter thing was funny. In any case their video was not that funny. Points for effort, but mostly a fail. Lots of stuff they got wrong. Yeah we only give 100 tickets for away supporters, but they cancelled their bus coming North to Toronto. They were pissed at each other, that they couldn't get one bus filled to come north.

We have talented people here we could do butter...uh... I mean better! :) I still love U-Sector's Christmas Reel the 2007 one. Awesome.

Yohan
02-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Speaking from experience Yohan? :hump:
well, since I dont screw fugly chicks, i cannot claim to have this experience :p

TorCanSoc
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Lets not stoop to their level, keep the comments/attaks about Columbus and the sh*t hole of a town it is.

Kickit09
02-10-2009, 11:39 PM
i don't think we need to. they are pretty good at makeing fools of themselves

Razcle
02-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Good to see the feeling is mutual amongst most of us. I felt bad for their attempt to mock us, because it was just a waste of 8 mins of my life. I was hoping to get a laugh or something, but alas it was unimpressive.

denime
02-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Here is SCREW comment on BS and how this "butter" joke started:

http://i42.tinypic.com/ac6hr7.jpg

Wagner
02-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Apparently because of this banner:

http://i39.tinypic.com/5v2j8.jpg

must be Ohio humor. :frown2:

I thought this banner was kinda lame.
How does this banner inspire?
it just makes us look like whiney kids.

MG42
02-11-2009, 08:30 AM
IMO the team did need to give a better effort...was anyone happy with the summer skid we hit last year? Or in '07? Losing games in the last 10 min? As far as I'm concerned that banner was legit.

Shaughno
02-11-2009, 08:33 AM
I helped paint that banner and I stand by it's message. All to often our team looked like they didn't care, aside from one or two players.

I come to the games to support my team 100%, they should give the same effort on the pitch. If they lose, fine, but at least give it your all whilst on the pitch.

Mrs. Workie
02-11-2009, 08:40 AM
How does this banner inspire?

How DOESN'T it inspire. Why do we have to blow sunshine up the asses of the guys on the pitch all the time? If they're playing like crap, I'm going to let them know. At that point last season, I felt their effort was lackluster. They can do better, and we deserve better.

But this thread isn't about why this banner was "right" or "wrong". We've already had this debate 45689390125183476891376 times so I'll stop there.

Shaughno
02-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Also, knowing that there is probably all 7 crew fans patrolling our boards, why not move this to the private section??

Mrs. Workie
02-11-2009, 08:45 AM
But then they can't see me making fun of their cheerleaders!

Shaughno
02-11-2009, 08:53 AM
The ones who look like they've been through 2 or 3 teen pregnancies?

Mrs. Workie
02-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Yes, those ones :)

Fuckin' princesses. I'd knock em out....bitches...

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes, those ones :)

Fuckin' princesses. I'd knock em out....bitches...

Id pay to see that! :D

Shaughno
02-11-2009, 09:01 AM
And for those uneducated Americans who felt they were 'proving themselves' by trying to cut down our country. Here's a fun fact.

Guess which country, alone in the industrialized world, has not faced a single bank failure, calls for bailouts or government intervention in the financial or mortgage sectors. Yup, it's Canada. In 2008, the World Economic Forum ranked Canada's banking system the healthiest in the world. America's ranked 40th, Britain's 44th.

Eat shit CowTown.

BuSaPuNk
02-11-2009, 09:01 AM
But this thread isn't about why this banner was "right" or "wrong". We've already had this debate 45689390125183476891376 times so I'll stop there.

Wow you had enough time to go back and count how many times we argued about the banner. Impressive!! lmao :p

Mrs. Workie
02-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Wow you had enough time to go back and count how many times we argued about the banner. Impressive!! lmao :p

I just have a good memory :rolleyes:

Technorgasm
02-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Ya, their level.
Ya relevant
YA unite supporters n all that but. . none of that will mask the fact that:

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/Colubus_LRG251.gif

trane
02-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Also, knowing that there is probably all 7 crew fans patrolling our boards, why not move this to the private section??

That is not fare, I counted at least 5 Crew Fans at BMO wearing their village people construction worker costumes. So they have at least 13 fans.

BuSaPuNk
02-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I just have a good memory :rolleyes:

Remind me if I ever need to remember anything to tell you! ;)

Wow 13 fans. Looks like it took every one of them to make that video!! :p

Gobi
02-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I also don't get what is funny about "We Deserve Butter".

Because it's so innocuous and inoffensive, and yet their intention is to offend. It's adorable!

Roogsy
02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Butter used to be a symbol of affluence and wealth.

MLSE is filthy rich.

We already have butter.

BleedRed
02-11-2009, 10:56 AM
LMAO, it's so funny because those guys are probably the same dudes my buddy ran into at the game and supposedly they're really nice guys, actually traded scarves at the end of the game and stuff. It's funny how as soon as they get home they put on their bad ass faces and make videos like this one...had maself a lil chuckel i did

BFin
02-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Because it's so innocuous and inoffensive, and yet their intention is to offend. It's adorable!
We Deserve Butter because we are going to need something for the bread at our celebratory dinner once we kick the living hell out of the Crew.

Parkdale
02-11-2009, 11:09 AM
here's one for the film nerds......

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7360/rtlasttango1vv.jpg

supernothingman
02-11-2009, 11:16 AM
^Brando would be proud.

Rudi
02-11-2009, 11:22 AM
We have talented people here we could do butter...uh... I mean better! :) I still love U-Sector's Christmas Reel the 2007 one. Awesome.
What? No love for the 2008 Reel? :D

gn_Vao3ZtL8

Shaughno
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
boom diada boom diada :D

Pigfynn
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
^^Great Video! Love it.

KrazyKanadian
02-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Ugh, did we really need to bring this to our boards too? 23 pages of it on Big Soccer, and I come back here to find another 8 pages of the exact same stuff.

Dave67
02-11-2009, 11:58 AM
What? No love for the 2008 Reel? :D

gn_Vao3ZtL8

Boom de yada? :D

SweetOwnGoal
02-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Boom de yada? :D

Rudi,

I've actually been looking for the '07 video lately. Is it still out there because I can't find it...

(and no, I don't know why I'm not asking you at U-Sector)

Rawkus_420
02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
hahhaah an american once asked me if new england was in canada, I replied " do they have an NFL team?" , hes like "oh yah good point".

americans, some of them nice, most of them stupid, and their quote un quote hooligans they brought to toronto are pussies. The one guy had nerve to say some bullshit at shoeless out on the patio to me, but he said it to me in such a way like I was on his side or something...I slapped his beer out of his hands and told him to get the fuck out fo here...you knwo who you are columbus fag, that loser with the shitty tatoos up and down his arm.

T_Mizz
02-11-2009, 01:23 PM
hahhaah an american once asked me if new england was in canada, I replied " do they have an NFL team?" , hes like "oh yah good point".

americans, some of them nice, most of them stupid, and their quote un quote hooligans they brought to toronto are pussies. The one guy had nerve to say some bullshit at shoeless out on the patio to me, but he said it to me in such a way like I was on his side or something...I slapped his beer out of his hands and told him to get the fuck out fo here...you knwo who you are columbus fag, that loser with the shitty tatoos up and down his arm.
Hold on you slapped a beer out of his hand? Like onto the ground? as a canadian I'm not mad but I'm dissappointed in you:drinking:
However as someone who hates America (an inhabitant of planet earth as they're called) I'm damn proud of you:D:canada:

Rudi
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Rudi,

I've actually been looking for the '07 video lately. Is it still out there because I can't find it...

(and no, I don't know why I'm not asking you at U-Sector)
I've reposted it to YouTube, but apparently WMG (Warner) are being complete dicks about one of the songs in there.

Catch it wile you can:

vzR8S8zbuTA

If that doesn't work, try the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1004996819088

AL-MO
02-11-2009, 01:34 PM

I think I am going to make a banner that says:

"We Prefer Margarine" :p