PDA

View Full Version : last night matches

Antoshka
05-25-2008, 10:53 AM
DC fans put on a great display came with a great voice and i think showed us all why they are the class of the mls... and did you see all of them jump at unison? amazing.

David Beckham - lets hope he is not playing against us, we really need the victory. he is by far the best player in the MLS and IS the LA Galaxy. i cant say enough about this guy, just wow.

Crew - i fucking hate this trash team, it goes against my principle but i truely wish they would move this team or cease its operations completely. good on the revs with the win.

and there were 2 other games somewhere, apperantly.

Broadview
05-25-2008, 11:10 AM
http://web.mlsnet.com/scoreboard/

rocker
05-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Beckham scored from beyond half after Hartman joined his team at the LA end to try to score a tying goal... funny goal. he hit the center of the net from 60 yards......
Buddle scored again too

professor
05-25-2008, 04:21 PM
five games were played yesterday:
Toronto 2 @ DC 3
RSL 1 @ Dallas 2
NE 1 @ Columbus 0
Chivas 2 @ Colorado 1
KC 1 @ Galaxy 3

this afternoon 1 game
Chicago 5 @ Red Bull 1

Bars92
05-25-2008, 04:31 PM
red bull really are shite

TFC07
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
this afternoon 1 game
Chicago 5 @ Red Bull 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought RBNJ has the best defensive minded manager/coach in MLS?

But seriously though, Chicago is one scary team to play against. Hands down they're the best team in MLS right now.

S_D
05-25-2008, 04:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought RBNJ has the best defensive minded manager/coach in MLS?

But seriously though, Chicago is one scary team to play against. Hands down they're the best team in MLS right now.

Yeah look at blanco. He got 1 goal and 3 assists. I wonder how strong Chitcago would be without him.

TFC07
05-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah look at blanco. He got 1 goal and 3 assists. I wonder how strong Chitcago would be without him.

True, we need to get ourselves a world-class player. We are quality/world-class striker away of being contenders in MLS and possibly in CONCACAF.

Detroit_TFC
05-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Beckham scored from beyond half after Hartman joined his team at the LA end to try to score a tying goal... funny goal. he hit the center of the net from 60 yards......
Buddle scored again too

I was screaming and yelling when I saw that, got to admit that was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a long time. That will make the highlight reel for sure.