PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC is better than you

ben_vw
02-03-2009, 08:29 PM
It's true, Toronto FC is better than you.

http://www.tfcconnected.com/2009/02/toronto-fc-is-better-than-you.html

I tried to have a little fun with this one. Enjoy!

Parkdale
02-03-2009, 08:30 PM
better than me? that's a bit of a stretch there Benny.

hahha....

ben_vw
02-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I expect nothing less from you Mike.

Parkdale
02-03-2009, 08:43 PM
good article by the way. The point behind #1 is very true. No one has 'locals' except for maybe LA with Landycakes. He was born in southern California, so that's about as local as they can get.

ginkster88
02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Doesn't it feel good to pat ourselves on the back?

And I'm not kidding, it really does, great article.

AL-MO
02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
7. The Trillium Cup - Okay, this little cup thing is really dumb. The Columbus Crew needed more fans though, so they decided to fabricate a rivalry. Looks like they'll be getting an extra 2,000 supporters every now and then...you're welcome.I agree that the Trillium Cup is really dumb, but this is no longer a fabricated rivalry. Columbus fans hate us, and in turn I dislike them just as much.

TFCREDNWHITE
02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Nice Ben!!

Way to drop the hammer on "those" guys!! LOL HAHAH

ben_vw
02-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I agree that the Trillium Cup is really dumb, but this is no longer a fabricated rivalry. Columbus fans hate us, and in turn I dislike them just as much.

Ya, it was originally a fabricated rivalry, and we thought it was so dumb we just hated them for it. Thus, a real rivalry :P. That's how I see it anyways.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Ya, it was originally a fabricated rivalry, and we thought it was so dumb we just hated them for it. Thus, a real rivalry :P. That's how I see it anyways.

I agree that its was was originally a fabricated rivalry...too!

But i would also agree with AL-MO its no longer fabricated!!!

These to cites..and Clubs have a hate on for each other...and over the years its only gona get worst!....

see you in Columbus!!:D

Jay P
02-03-2009, 09:18 PM
good article by the way. The point behind #1 is very true. No one has 'locals' except for maybe LA with Landycakes. He was born in southern California, so that's about as local as they can get.

Kasey Keller - Seattle
Brian McBride - Chitown

BUT, Dero is in his prime still :D and not "almost done" lol

great article

ccopela
02-03-2009, 10:40 PM
we have marvell wynne on a 6 year deal?

MartinUtd
02-04-2009, 12:34 AM
I didn't hate Columbus until I actually saw their city (and took shit off of a midget while waiting in line for beer)

Ossington Mental Youth
02-04-2009, 12:38 AM
I always hated Columbus long before the trillium cup mostly cuz of that fucking fat head ignorant fuck Bill Archers. Outside of that their existence would have never appeared on my radar.
The fact they are a bunch of inbred redneck bigots has not helped their case.
FUCK EM.

Keystone FC
02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
I always hated Columbus long before the trillium cup mostly cuz of that fucking fat head ignorant fuck Bill Archers. Outside of that their existence would have never appeared on my radar.
The fact they are a bunch of inbred redneck bigots has not helped their case.
FUCK EM.

Yeah...what OMY said!:D

BuSaPuNk
02-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Great article Ben. I have to agree with all the points you made. That is why TFC is so great! The Trillium Cup has created a rivallry that is probably our best. (next being the NY engery drinks) I can't wait for the trip to Coloumbus (my first road trip of any kind), that is why I'm going could think of any better place to pop my road trip virginity than a trip to bigot country.

Parkdale
02-04-2009, 08:03 AM
I can't say that I 'hated' Columbus, as I really had no feelings about it at all.
It would be like someone saying I hate Missouri - makes no difference to me.
Now having been there, I've got to say there were a few cool things about the place,
but they don't hold much weight to the 99% of the rest of the place that is pure shit.

Lucky Strike
02-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Good read: it's nice to have something light-hearted, yet completely true!