PDA

View Full Version : Partial Pack... game allocations??

Mark in Ottawa
02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I just checked the Account Manager and find that no game tickets are listed there yet.

Does anyone know when the partial pack holders will find out what games they have tickets for?

I know I have one for the opener on April 4th but after that :noidea:

BuSaPuNk
02-04-2009, 07:44 AM
^ Same boat as you. I would think that they are taking care of printing the tickets for the STH right now. We should be getting a confirmation within the next few weeks or so. If anything call the FO and they might have a timeline when they should be releasing them for sure.

shawn6597
02-04-2009, 10:21 AM
on the day the schedule was release paul said it would be known "shortly"
whatever that means

Joe Kool
02-04-2009, 10:31 AM
I recall Paul B. saying that too so I would imagine fairly soon. One thing I found out from my friend who was talking to the FO was that the LA game was included in the packages with the Friendly.

TOBOR !
02-04-2009, 12:05 PM
I have a Partial Pack as well - the mid-season one. Ever since news of the schedule was released I've been checking my email twice a day for news from TFC regarding advance single game ticket sales. Less than two months until the new season !

Crikey !

torontocelt
02-04-2009, 12:30 PM
when I last spoke to the fron office I was told the following games for the home opener:

seattle sounders
Chicago fire
Houston Dynamo
DC United
Colarado Rapids
Vancouver

Home final

Columbus crew
new england
new york red bulls
real salt lake
New york red bulls
Montreal

Dont take this as word though as he said they could change. I noticed that I have new york in twice on the home final, I think this is right from the squiggles I made when I was jotting htis down.

He also said that LA was the premier game for the friendly package.

Hope this helps.

torontocelt
02-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Actually the guy told me the home finale first and he mentioned chivas also so I think it will be them instead of one of the other new york game.

Mark in Ottawa
02-05-2009, 07:26 AM
Great! thanks for that.

nfitz
02-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Home final

Columbus crew
new england
new york red bulls
real salt lake
New york red bulls
MontrealHopefully your later post is correct, and it is Chivas - otherwise, this group would not only have both Red Bulls games, it would have the only two weekday evening games, which seems an odd distribution.

Though as I have this package, i think it's a great line-up - at least it avoids the dates I'm most likely out of town! (hey, it's all about me, right?) :)

klampy
02-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Make your plans...the list is up at http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/t280/tickets/partial_packs/

nfitz
02-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Great! Hope those with the friendly packages don't go away for the long weekends - 2 of the 4 matches are the May 16th weekend and Thanksgiving. The third is a Wednesday evening in April (I might be quite happy to watch that one on TV!), the 4th is LA Galaxy - which will likely be a pitiful match - as those are the 3 most likely ones for me to miss, I'm quite happy with the A package!

Odd that the DC United game isn't in any package. There'll be quite a lot of tickets available for that one.

loconet
02-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Cannot Wait

TOBOR !
02-19-2009, 08:18 PM
on an equally important note, when do single game tix go on advance sale ? I'm shy a couple of games and need to pick up a couple...

Suds
02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
on an equally important note, when do single game tix go on advance sale ? I'm shy a couple of games and need to pick up a couple...

Last year they sent out some email announcements notifying people when additional tickets would go on sale.