PDA

View Full Version : RPB s. ????

jvanpeebles
01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Being new to this sight I am being told by others to join U-sector and other web pages as they are better. to date I have not found that to be true. Does every section have there own web page or how does this all work. Before I pledge my allegence with my dream of future season tickets I should know this kind of thing right,lol.

AL-MO
01-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Just go on each board and start posting.

See what you prefer.

To be honest I'd wait for the season, as MB's aren't really a good reflection of any of the groups.

JDG
01-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Each group has it's merits. When I signed up, there was only U-Sector & The Red Patch Boys to choose from. I registered for both, lurked for awhile, and made my choice. I have nothing bad to say about the other groups. Just see who best reflects your atttitude, and follow your instincts.

canadian_bhoy
01-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Being new to this sight I am being told by others to join U-sector and other web pages as they are better. to date I have not found that to be true. Does every section have there own web page or how does this all work. Before I pledge my allegence with my dream of future season tickets I should know this kind of thing right,lol.

There are members of both usector and red patch all over the stadium. The concentration of both groups are in the south end but they are all over. Red patch also has a good network set up to get match tickets is the hands of real fans. In the end it all comes down to personal preference. I'd say go to the hoho or some of the other meet ups. Come shoeless joes and meet some people. See where you land.