PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Delivery Email!!!

egoodwin
01-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Just got this!

Your Toronto FC Account Number: Hey there ,
We are currently organizing the delivery of your 2009 Toronto FC season tickets and we wanted to double check that we have the right address to deliver to.
Our system indicates that your tickets will be sent to:

If the above information is incorrect and you wish to change the delivery address, you can do so by logging into your online account managerand editing your contact information. . (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s2462c1461495t2466o2239)

The deadline to change your address is February 4th. After this date we won't be able to change the destination of your tickets.
Some ticket delivery tips:

Date of delivery is expected to occur during the final two weeks of March.

We will be couriering the ticket packages, so delivery addresses should have someone available at the address to receive them.

If nobody is home to receive, the courier will make a second attempt before sending them back to BMO Field.

Only eight weeks left until Toronto FC Season Three! If you can't wait until then to get your footy fix, check out our latest video on Toronto FC TV and see Dwayne De Rosario's homecoming. To watch, click here. (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s2462c1461495t2466o16833)
Toronto FC Sales and Service Team
// All For One

Carter
01-27-2009, 06:51 PM
You can change your address to mine if you like.

dag
01-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh yes - I got the email!

London
01-27-2009, 08:55 PM
ohhh yeahhhhhh!!!!
got my email!!!!!
for me, 5 weeks till the game vs the battery!!!

canadian_bhoy
01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Tickets will be sent back to BMO?

Don't the company's send them back to their distribution office way out in the west end?

MUFC_Niagara
01-27-2009, 09:08 PM
sweet....got mine too....

MUFC_Niagara
01-27-2009, 09:09 PM

Don't the company's send them back to their distribution office way out in the west end?

Yes they do....after the first attempt, then they are picked up at the depot in the morning for the 2nd attempt...

MG42
01-27-2009, 09:17 PM

Last year I missed my deliveries and I had to pick them up at the distribution centre, not BMO.

TFC Cityboy
01-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Email about ST delivery, players back in pre-season training on Monday, Columbus trip booked ...I can fookin' taste the new season, boys and girls!!!!!
'ave it!

Stencils
01-28-2009, 08:45 AM
You have no idea how excited this email made me this morning. Is it March yet??????

Mrs. Workie
01-28-2009, 08:49 AM
And it starts.....

pubboy
01-28-2009, 08:56 AM
No e-mail yet ...... :noidea:

BuSaPuNk
01-28-2009, 09:30 AM
No e-mail for me either.

flatpicker
01-28-2009, 09:36 AM
I just got my tickets in the mail!!!
They are soooo pretty!

Parkdale
01-28-2009, 09:43 AM
They are soooo pretty!

rub it in ya jerk!

I wish purolator was more honest:

If we don't actually go to your house, or bother to knock on your door, the tickets will be returned to the shipping depot on a mystery truck that no one seems to be able to find. If the truck actually makes it back by 9:00pm, after you've waited for an hour, your package won't really be on that truck. Please don't get frustrated. If it was an important package, you should have used FedEx anyway.

^ the story of my tickets

Mrs. Workie
01-28-2009, 09:43 AM
They are soooo pretty!

Did DeRo drop them off personally???

flatpicker
01-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Did DeRo drop them off personally???

don't you know it!

he knocked on my door and was holding a odd looking soccer ball in his hands.

He then went half way up my street on the other side of the road, put the ball down, and proceeded to kick it. It soared through the air with an absolutely beautiful bend to it and then flew right into my open door! I picked it up and noticed the ball had a zipper on it. So I opened it up and my tickets were inside. As I yelled with delight, I noticed DeRo was doing his funky dance. He kept on dancing right out of view. What a moment that was!

SLBuu
01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
LMAO!!!! GREAT Absolutely great!!!

Gobi
01-28-2009, 10:36 AM
I wish purolator was more honest:

If we don't actually go to your house, or bother to knock on your door, the tickets will be returned to the shipping depot on a mystery truck that no one seems to be able to find. If the truck actually makes it back by 9:00pm, after you've waited for an hour, your package won't really be on that truck. Please don't get frustrated. If it was an important package, you should have used FedEx anyway.

^ the story of my tickets

LOL! That's terrible, but funny.

Why don't you change the delivery address to your work?
That's what I did. Sure brightens up a crap work day when that package arrives!

SLBuu
01-28-2009, 12:13 PM
^^ I did the same..... Im NEVER home when they arrive at my place. On the other hand, someone is always at work.

MartinUtd
01-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Who's in charge of sending these automated messages? I must have asked be included on the list on several separate occasions via email and directly on the phone with reps. This is getting FUCKING RIDICULOUS :mad:

And yes, I'm a season ticket holder