PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadian TV showing the MLS Draft???

SteeltownBhoy
01-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Have not seen it advertised on any Canadian stations. Maybe TSN2 because it's
on ESPN 2 ?? Just grasping at straws probably.

Justin TV maybe. Anybody with any info???? :noidea:

Lucky Strike
01-14-2009, 03:55 PM
The Score will be live blogging the event. If you absolutely insist on TV, then I imagine MLSR will have it streaming. They usually stream any matches or events relating to MLS.

giambac
01-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Have not seen it advertised on any Canadian stations. Maybe TSN2 because it's
on ESPN 2 ?? Just grasping at straws probably.

Justin TV maybe. Anybody with any info???? :noidea:

You would watch this:eek:

.J.B.
01-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Last year's was hilarious.... the sound guys never turned the mics off during the first hour, so whatever the 2 commentators were talking about, overtook the sound in the room... they were trash talking players, team, eachother, they were cursing... it was great, THAT is why it is worth it...

I will be looking out for somewhere to watch it again, but hopefully live this time, I watched it afterwards last year

Flipityflu
01-14-2009, 05:40 PM
You would watch this:eek:

hmmmmm. maybe it should be explained to you. this is a forum for Toronto FC supporters. Toronto FC is taking part in the draft tomorrow. so erm, yes, there is interest here for that sort of thing.

Don Julio
01-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Live Blog is enough for me.

T_Mizz
01-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Me too but as JB stated low end productions are hilarious, I recall back when NFL europe was "on TV" the commentators were farting because of what they had eaten and then commenting on each others farts and what they had eaten, just absolute bush-league immature stuff.
Also I remember back in the first season Andrea Lombardo was swearing like a sailor at the officials and no one even cared, also the opposing coach was ripping on the ball boys for doing their job wrong and I thought, "dude they're like 8"

cementhead
01-14-2009, 09:11 PM
All be watching this just to see frist hand who we get what MO has up his sleeve!

Big Bruva
01-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Wasted typing bro, he does not understand that.

hmmmmm. maybe it should be explained to you. this is a forum for Toronto FC supporters. Toronto FC is taking part in the draft tomorrow. so erm, yes, there is interest here for that sort of thing.