PDA

View Full Version : Today’s News, Wednesday , Jan.14

denime
01-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Mornin'

No TFC news for now,please post here if you find some.

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/)

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
01-14-2009, 07:13 AM
aw, too bad, ...... big draft commin though cant wait to see what unfolds!!!!:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Stouffville_RPB
01-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I guess the SSG couldn't get anymore materialistic than yesterday. Nice to see they bounce back to their norm today.

Oldtimer
01-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Let's look ahead to July...

V-Cup to end on "Moving day" (http://24thminute.blogspot.com/2009/01/v-cup-to-end-on-moving-day.html)

Although we are still about eight weeks away from knowing for sure, rumours are flying that the 2009 Voyageur’s Cup will play the final game on July 1 in Montreal.

As holders, the Impact host the last game. Toronto is expected to be the opponent (technically because of their second place finish in 2008, realistically because that's the most attractive way to end the competition).

The entire competition is expected to shift forward to accommodate the earlier start of the 2009-10 CONCACAF Champions League (which is being pushed forward to accommodate CONCACAF World Cup qualifying).

If the rumours are true you can expect a crowd of more than 1,000 to make the trip from Toronto. http://24thminute.blogspot.com/

1,000? Let's try 3,000 to see the game against the Poutines!

Oldtimer
01-14-2009, 08:39 AM
And wouldn't you know it, Toronto FC seem to be holding the hammer here. By dangling the 2nd and 4th choices in front of other teams, it's difficult for them to finalize their plans. Trader Mo didn't earn that moniker for nothing, and he's playing his savvy parlour room tricks to the hilt here. Everyone is trying to guess what he'll do in the end and I haven't a clue. I wouldn't be surprised if he deals his top picks away if he can get a proven defender or two in return.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/blogs/2009/01/13/dobson_stlouis/

Oblio2
01-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Sunshine girl has a filthy "Tramp Stamp" in the nether regions.....I wonder what the Tattoo is?
Maybe a picture of a mouth????

Shaughno
01-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Sunshine girl has a filthy "Tramp Stamp" in the nether regions.....I wonder what the Tattoo is?
Maybe a picture of a mouth????

Looks like her name or something like that. :lol:

johnmolinaro
01-14-2009, 10:02 AM
After a bit of a layoff, Nigel Reed is blogging again on all things Toronto FC for CBCSports.ca.

His latest offering about Thursday's draft will be posted later today. I'll post the link when it goes up.

Cheers,

John Molinaro
CBCSports.ca, reporter

BFin
01-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I was also going to comment on the tramp stamp and wrinkly stomach, however I will now focus on what appears to be a lightly forming moustache.
She's the best we've had all week....and that's not saying much...at all.
Also, I was trying to figure out what the tatoo said, and noticed that if you scan to picture #5 there is some nice inner thigh stubble there too. (BARF)

I hope MO pulls something off today so that we can stop speculating and saying the same things over and over again. It's time to get some real news instead of "I don't knows" from reporters.

.J.B.
01-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Lord, please help us all, if this is the best we can pull out of a GTA population of 4-5 Million. SHE is the best we can do??? eeeeewwwww

Pigfynn
01-14-2009, 10:28 AM
^^It's the Sun, the lowest, dirtiest, trashiest piece of shit rag there is...so they fit right in.

ben_vw
01-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Here's some more stuff...

http://www.tfcconnected.com/2009/01/training-notes-january-14-2009.html

jloome
01-14-2009, 08:19 PM
^^It's the Sun, the lowest, dirtiest, trashiest piece of shit rag there is...so they fit right in.

Hahah, go fuck yourself you know-nothing prick.

BFin
01-14-2009, 08:23 PM
^^??????

cy43
01-14-2009, 09:05 PM
I was also going to comment on the tramp stamp and wrinkly stomach, however I will now focus on what appears to be a lightly forming moustache.
Also, I was trying to figure out what the tatoo said, and noticed that if you scan to picture #5 there is some nice inner thigh stubble there too. (BARF)

I hope MO pulls something off today so that we can stop speculating and saying the same things over and over again. It's time to get some real news instead of "I don't knows" from reporters.

Solid analysis of the sunshine girl...

Why are there 14 pictures.

Pigfynn
01-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Hahah, go fuck yourself you know-nothing prick.

What's your fucking problem dickhead?

Do you work there? poor thing.

devioustrevor
01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Did anyone else notice that today's Sunshine girl seems to be sporting a 5 o'clock shadow?

Perhaps a chromosome test is in order.

Toronto Ruffrider
01-14-2009, 11:08 PM

Haha, that's a good analysis of the Sun's assets. You could start up a blog in which you rate each Sunshine Girl. Perhaps it could be called "The Cleavage Chronicle.":hump: I know I'd read it!