PDA

View Full Version : Its Called Football show now up (Jan. 10)

It's Called Football
01-10-2009, 10:23 PM
The Jan. 10 show of Its Called Football is available for viewing here (http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/blog/post/164944)

Thanks much to Duane Rollins from the 24th Minute (http://24thminute.blogspot.com/) for his insights on DeRo and putting up with our bad jokes.

Next week Sean Keay from MLSDraft.net (http://mlsdraft.net/) will be joining us fresh off his trip to St. Louis and all the Draft insanity.

Cheers
Ben

Pigfynn
01-11-2009, 09:49 AM
I've watched both episodes that have been put up and I'm liking it so far guys.

You've improved from last week and I'm sure you'll get better and better. I for one appreciate any effort to bring more footy to the air waves.

Well done.

It's Called Football
01-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Much appreciated.

Super
01-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Great show. Although I can't believe Ben is calling on TFC supporters to show support to Montreal. Ain't gonna happen in a million years!

Pigfynn
01-11-2009, 06:25 PM
^^Ya, that's one thing that I don't like and I in no way think I'm being "too serious" because I think it's crazy to support the Impact. It's like the hockey people who cheer for whatever Canadian team is left after the Leafs get knocked out....sad.

Super
01-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Supporting the Impact would take away ALL meaning of a rivalry. Too serious? Damn straight. If we weren't serious about the game why would we flock to away games and sing and chant at games. Fanaticism is part of the game and the reason why it's a game with such terrible lows and incredible highs.

As far as I'm concerned I hope the Impact will lose in the next round. I only support TFC, and I always want rivals to lose. Always!

Redcoe15
01-11-2009, 09:34 PM
^^Ya, that's one thing that I don't like and I in no way think I'm being "too serious" because I think it's crazy to support the Impact. It's like the hockey people who cheer for whatever Canadian team is left after the Leafs get knocked out....sad.
But, don't most hockey fans in Canada do that each spring when their Canadian team gets knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs? :canada:

Razcle
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Supporting the Impact would take away ALL meaning of a rivalry. Too serious? Damn straight. If we weren't serious about the game why would we flock to away games and sing and chant at games. Fanaticism is part of the game and the reason why it's a game with such terrible lows and incredible highs.

As far as I'm concerned I hope the Impact will lose in the next round. I only support TFC, and I always want rivals to lose. Always!

To each his own I guess. I will never support another team, however if they decided to move the game to the SKY DOME for reasons of keeping it in Canada, I would go watch and I would not be cheering for the Impact to lose. Because the more exposure and experience they can gain from this, the stonger the rivalry will be for TFC-IMP:yum:.

Good show by the way. I love any insight we can get from our guys that follow the team. Keep up the good work guys!