PDA

View Full Version : B.Knight: TFC tremors

denime
01-06-2009, 02:56 PM
TFC tremors (http://onwardsoccer.com/2009/01/06/tfc-tremors/)

By Ben Knight

Okay. After a holiday season drenched in ominous silence, clues are now pouring forth from the good ship Toronto FC.
Two main plot lines: ...

Read more (http://onwardsoccer.com/2009/01/06/tfc-tremors/)

Pigfynn
01-06-2009, 04:27 PM
zinidinezidane is a fucktard.

that is all.

Shaughno
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
The blog was good, but the commentary was GOLD! :rofl:

'atta boy Jono let'm have it. :lol:

Shakes McQueen
01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Gotta love the "unnecessarily hostile" idiots on the internet.

- Scott

Fort York Redcoat
01-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Serioux is a good back but no savior or even leader back there. Love that we could see a Canadian back line but would prefer more quality for Dero when he decides what he wants.

And on that note, Dero will get what he deserves. He can get a big paycheck or a better team to play with. So where was this Jan 5 date coming from? Can we mark it as the first time this off season that Mo has failed to put something together? We need more than one change to this team.

Joe Kool
01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Great blog. I have always liked Serioux and am very happy that there are talks to get him here. I think he has great potential and some very good natural ability.

As far as DeRo goes, MLSE should just buy him a $600K home somewhere in TO and say "there is your raise for the next two years" or is that type of treatment just reserved for big US College basketball prospects. At least he will get some value to the deal that doesn't go against the cap. Just a thought.

P.S. I thought ZZ sounded like a douchebag too.

J .
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
I like a backline with Serioux, Harmse and Nana. All Canucks... Add in someone like Conde if the rumours are true and those four would make us forget those other guys who were there? Parvez and Harshall? Who were they?

TFC Cityboy
01-07-2009, 01:15 PM
you won't like it when the Canada MNT WC Qualifiers roll around......erm....never mind...I'll get me coat
:)