PDA

View Full Version : nice column from Carl Robinson

cmonureds
05-23-2008, 08:51 AM
Bill Archer on the Crew BS board actually brought my attention to this column by Carl, a rather entertaining read if I do say so myself.

(thanks Bill!)

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/columnists/Talented-Argentinian-seemed-to-be.4114879.jp

TorontoBlades
05-23-2008, 08:54 AM
I always keep up on his writing. Not the best grammer in the world and spells his teammates names wrong....but other than that, it's a great way to waste a couple of minutes.

mlg_acc99
05-23-2008, 09:52 AM
That was a good read. I didn't think I'd say this but..."thanks Bill Archer". It's hard to thank anybody that's so "Anti-Canadian" like that clown. :canada:

TFCREDNWHITE
05-23-2008, 11:09 AM
I got asked last week whether I think that Toronto can win the MLS? Well of course I do, it will be difficult and anyone can win it but I think we have as good as chance as anyone if we continue improving and learning. Our first aim must be to get into the play offs, but over here most teams are pretty even, so it is hard to call the winner.

What we do have on our side is our incredible support which is massive for any team, and would be if we got to the play offs too.

Who would fancy coming to our place to play? Not many teams... trust me on this!

You are a class act RObbo!!