PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC's newest "firm"

King Tut
12-20-2008, 05:51 AM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62893716616

Description:

The I.C.G. is a firm that supports TFC, were based in Toronto and soon enough the surrounding areas. This is a group for TFC Ultras so if you don't agree with Hooliganism then what are you doing here?

Lets bring back the glory days of Hooliganism!

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1265/39/47/1571771710/n1571771710_857540_4158.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1265/39/47/1571771710/n1571771710_857541_4363.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1265/39/47/1571771710/n1571771710_857542_4549.jpg

Shakes McQueen
12-20-2008, 06:28 AM
Yeah - if there is one thing MLS doesn't have enough of, it's the vein of violent stupidity among ultras, that plagues many of the European leagues.

TFC hasn't been around long enough, and the passions don't yet run deep enough, to even warrant a "hooligan" group in the first place. These are just morons that want to fight, and found what they think is a suitable banner to do it under.

Seriously - I can't stand the New York Energy Drinks, but if you saw one of their supporters at BMO, would you REALLY want to fight them? No - most likely, you'd just think it was great that their fans cared enough to make the trip to BMO.

This league is at a point where I personally am just glad to see rabid fan support, no matter what market it is in. I don't feel any animosity towards any rival fans in particular. That kind of rivalry and hatred grows organically - it doesn't happen in two seasons.

Let the violent shit stay in Europe. With MLS, this new, young league, we have the chance to actually get rid of some of this negative stuff that is entrenched in European football, before it gets entrenched in football culture here.

- Scott

JDG
12-20-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah - if there is one thing MLS doesn't have enough of, it's the vein of violent stupidity among ultras, that plagues many of the European leagues.

TFC hasn't been around long enough, and the passions don't yet run deep enough, to even warrant a "hooligan" group in the first place. These are just morons that want to fight, and found what they think is a suitable banner to do it under.

Seriously - I can't stand the New York Energy Drinks, but if you saw one of their supporters at BMO, would you REALLY want to fight them? No - most likely, you'd just think it was great that their fans cared enough to make the trip to BMO.

This league is at a point where I personally am just glad to see rabid fan support, no matter what market it is in. I don't feel any animosity towards any rival fans in particular. That kind of rivalry and hatred grows organically - it doesn't happen in two seasons.

Let the violent shit stay in Europe. With MLS, this new, young league, we have the chance to actually get rid of some of this negative stuff that is entrenched in European football, before it gets entrenched in football culture here.

- Scott

I've been saying this to anyone who will listen, for a long time now.
Things don't need to be forced. Our history is short, and so far there is nothing to give us cause to hate any rival fans.
Those who went to Montreal for the first game vs the Impact may feel differently, but even in that relationship it's too early to say there's a justification for a confrontation with their fans.

King Tut
12-20-2008, 07:37 AM
I agree with you. I thought the whole wannabe "hooligan" thing is funny in the first place and thats why I posted this for everyone to see.

As for Montreal, they confronted us first, not vice-versa...Montreal is all game..I've never seen a TFC supporter go looking for a fight on the road. All the fights/brawls that happened were started by some douche opposition supporter and TFC supporters just got dragged into things...

I think this whole firm thing is a joke in the first place. I find it very funny just like you do, that these guys are trying to be bad-ass and be wannabe "hooligans"...Hooligans are labelled hooligans by society. I've never really heard of a fucking group that calls themselves "hooligans" til I heard of HSH in Columbus, which happen to be a bunch of retard, low-lives kids that don't even live upto the title they're trying to resemble...

London
12-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Losers!

Hustle
12-20-2008, 07:49 AM
That pic was probably taken in the basement of their Dad's 4000 sq ft. house in Clarington.

King Tut
12-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Read the wall....

"oh for sure, i'll need to be notified next time there's a match though, i dont pay attention much to my t.v.."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

werewolf
12-20-2008, 08:25 AM
They are high schoolers......

http://www.cafardnaum.info/bah/facepalm.JPG

FluSH
12-20-2008, 08:52 AM
moved to TFC/news section since we don't have a section for TFC stupidness

King Tut
12-20-2008, 08:59 AM
moved to TFC/news section since we don't have a section for TFC stupidness

Come on Flush. This is the best supporter group in MLS. You know you want to join the Inter City Gladiators...:D

:hump::hump:

On a more serious note, does anyone know where these douches sit?

Razcle
12-20-2008, 09:04 AM
I though the ceilidh house hoolies were the first self proclaimed hooligan lot supporting TFC. Those boys scare me more than this IGC group does.

http://ceilidh.gotorontofc.com/

Sonny Cheeba
12-20-2008, 09:06 AM
i'd make a comment, but shakes summed it up.

morons.

DOMIN8R
12-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Maybe we should have a "TFC Stupidity" section?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
12-20-2008, 09:39 AM
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2046/69006jc6.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

sully
12-20-2008, 10:23 AM
funny in a pathetic way....

Mikey
12-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Inter City Gladiators?
Short leather skirts and chain mail? Sounds like someones latent homosexuality is busting out big time. (not that theres anything wrong with that.....)

It's a confusing time for these teenagers, obviously.

EDIT* Holy crap, is the fugly kid on the left related to Krusty the Klown? He's got feet like a kangeroo!

Oi Krusty...NO!

egoodwin
12-20-2008, 10:43 AM
lol looks like Nascar is their banner designer

best part though is that one of the founders doesn't know when the first game of the season is because he "doesn't watch enough tv"

egoodwin
12-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Inter City Gladiators?
Short leather skirts and chain mail? Sounds like someones latent homosexuality is busting out big time. (not that theres anything wrong with that.....)

EDIT* Holy crap, is the fugly kid on the left related to Krusty the Klown? He's got feet like a kangeroo!

Oi Krusty...NO!
krusty has very small feet you know

rocktml
12-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Just awesome!

more Hooliganism!!!

brad
12-20-2008, 11:43 AM
I almost want to post this on the Crew's board on Bigsoccer and watch the hilarity that follows...Almost.

I wonder if they've sent this to Danny Dyer yet...

Blizzard
12-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Losers!

Tw-ts!

MUFC_Niagara
12-20-2008, 12:53 PM
What other hooligan groups are there in MLS? LOL......can you imagine these guys standing outside of the tailgate at DC United yelling at the soccer moms to come fight. LOL.

*EDIT* - I also like how they put 'hooligans' on their crest. Just to let everyone know that they are in fact hooligans.

Redcoe15
12-20-2008, 12:54 PM
I wonder if these two douches are actually pathetic soccer haters looking at a way to shit all over the game and the people who support it. Nobody would be mental enough to start up something like that.

MUFC_Niagara
12-20-2008, 01:11 PM
I wonder if these two douches are actually pathetic soccer haters looking at a way to shit all over the game and the people who support it. Nobody would be mental enough to start up something like that.

The guy on the left is a skin. He probably bought his boots and braces and shaved his head last week. He listens to his Oi Punk and heard songs like saturdays heroes by the business and decided that he wasn't a skin if he didn't become a hooligan. So now he has his red laced boots, his bomber coat, his scally cap, and his fred perry. Now that he's a 'hooligan,' he's good to go!

Cashcleaner
12-20-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm quite literally laughing my ass off. The very idea of hooligans in Toronto is just so ridiculous.

Shway
12-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey isn't it funny that there name Inter City Gladiators, is almost like West Hams Inter City Firm, or what they were called in the infamous movie Green Street Elite....lol... I gues this is another case of someone who just finished watching "Green Street Elite", and saying man, i want to fight like that! LETS MAKE A FIRM!

Someone needs to tell them we live in North America? or did they forget of what kind of police system we've got?

I say let them find out lol

CretanBull
12-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Brilliant, I think we should all join.

MrHawk
12-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Frig I wouldn't want to run into these guys on the internet.

rocker
12-20-2008, 02:31 PM
can i be a hooligan for halloween, mommy?

King Tut
12-20-2008, 03:12 PM
I hope they try to start shit with visiting Barra Brava or Section 8 or any group that brings numbers to Toronto...They'd get fucked!

Roogsy
12-20-2008, 04:42 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:smilielol5:

Looks like somebody rented Green Street during their school break.

Roogsy
12-20-2008, 04:43 PM
By the way...what does it mean "bring back the days of hooliganism"...?

When were they ever here?

MisterMacphisto
12-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Frig I wouldn't want to run into these guys on the internet.

Be careful man... stay on brightly lit websites.

Bars92
12-20-2008, 05:23 PM
The Hoolies are from Hamilton where its gritty and hard. They have more street cred than these wallies.

TFC Cityboy
12-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Much as I detest the NY fizzy drinks and the KK Krew, I respect the fact that soccer fans (hardcore loyal live and breathe by your team fans) are a minority in this cultural desert of football culture called North America, and as such I welcome them to BMO Field as we start to build up rivalries. I've enjoyed the friendly taunting of Revs, Crew and Shitcago fans at the tailgates - that is how it should be. Have a pint with them and gently take the piss.
Many of my friends are man united fans and I've fuckin hated the club since the 70's!

There is no place for w@nkers like this as they could knock the sport back decades in the minds of those less passionate but nonetheless interested fans.

Mark in Ottawa
12-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Under agers who feel that they can hide under the young offenders act if they get caught in any act of vandalism.... Jerks.

Roogsy
12-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Much as I detest the NY fizzy drinks and the KK Krew, I respect the fact that soccer fans (hardcore loyal live and breathe by your team fans) are a minority in this cultural desert of football culture called North America, and as such I welcome them to BMO Field as we start to build up rivalries. I've enjoyed the friendly taunting of Revs, Crew and Shitcago fans at the tailgates - that is how it should be. Have a pint with them and gently take the piss.
Many of my friends are man united fans and I've fuckin hated the club since the 70's!

There is no place for w@nkers like this as they could knock the sport back decades in the minds of those less passionate but nonetheless interested fans.

QFT...

Canadian Blue
12-20-2008, 08:00 PM
I'd like to see Barbarez scare the shit out of them

Keystone FC
12-21-2008, 06:22 AM
Description:

The I.C.G. is a firm that supports TFC, were based in Toronto and soon enough the surrounding areas. This is a group for TFC Ultras so if you don't agree with Hooliganism then what are you doing here?

Lets bring back the glory days of Hooliganism!

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1265/39/47/1571771710/n1571771710_857542_4549.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Wikip-facepalm.jpg

When will they learn.:noidea:
You use the same font on ALL the letters of a crest otherwise it just looks garbled and noobish.
At least they know how to use MS Paint.

Phil
12-21-2008, 12:13 PM

That sums up my feelings quite nicely. Must be something in the water in 115 :D

Torcida
12-21-2008, 01:16 PM
LOL, it says ACAB on their crest, too funny.

King Tut
12-22-2008, 06:36 AM
http://kickabola.com/showthread.php?t=17643&page=3

Oblio2
12-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Too funny!
Their spelling and grammar is atrocious. However, the best part is their awful attempt at making a banner with a scribbly line in the middle. Pathetic.
And who are the going to fight?
Go fight the scalpers, douches!

Little kids with too much piss and vinegar who watch Green Street a bit too much and probably whack off to "Nawttty" boy Danny Dyer!
Wankers

Nodoubtguy
12-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Oi!!!

hahahaha, I think we need to find out where they are and get like 200 RPB's and scare the shit out of them.....The sight of them pissing their pants would be priceless!!

Afra
12-22-2008, 09:21 AM
Oi!!!

hahahaha, I think we need to find out where they are and get like 200 RPB's and scare the shit out of them.....The sight of them pissing their pants would be priceless!!

Great idea for an off season event! Then we can go to Joe's.

Cashcleaner
12-22-2008, 12:54 PM
http://kickabola.com/showthread.php?t=17643&page=3

Dude. Thank-you! :D

I especially like the fact that the guy used to be White Power and is posting on a message board with about a half of its members being part of a visible minority.

Fun stuff!

towersofsalford
12-22-2008, 01:25 PM
quality thread :)

King Tut
12-22-2008, 02:12 PM
I think it's safe to say that all's talk and there wont be any walk..The thread on NEE says so..If they were to "take action", they wouldn't get too far and would face severe beatings from away supporters and possibly the TPD, as well as charges.

gtaguy
12-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Theres no room in the MLS for this type of stupidity and I would pay money to see them start up crap with some crazy ass soccer mom..
Then see them get the living daylights beat by one of them with a purse full of cosmetics and what have you not would be tops . : )
Im sure their firm is a whole "2 ppl strong". Probably don't even own seasons tix .and to top when you have to hide your faces for fear of being identified tells me thier pathetic .

Davenport
12-22-2008, 04:05 PM
ICG.......
Inter City Girls......

Pathetic.......

King Tut
12-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Theres no room in the MLS for this type of stupidity and I would pay money to see them start up crap with some crazy ass soccer mom..
Then see them get the living daylights beat by one of them with a purse full of cosmetics and what have you not would be tops . : )
Im sure their firm is a whole "2 ppl strong". Probably don't even own seasons tix .and to top when you have to hide your faces for fear of being identified tells me thier pathetic .

You guessed right. They don't. And one of the founders doesn't know when the games are as he doesn't watch TV and so he's asking the others to keep him updated on when the games are taking place, so he could try to make it for a game or two..lol

Wagner
12-22-2008, 05:26 PM
this is the sort of group i've always wanted to join...
any contact info?

Bluenose13
12-22-2008, 05:34 PM
this is the sort of group i've always wanted to join...
any contact info?You would be a perfect fit ;)

tfc_4_ever
12-22-2008, 05:35 PM
They are high schoolers......

http://www.cafardnaum.info/bah/facepalm.JPG

Hey!

I am a High Schooler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Roogsy
12-22-2008, 05:56 PM
17....I am shocked. :eek:

I thought they would be under 16.

BakaGaijin
12-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Dude. Thank-you! :D

I especially like the fact that the guy used to be White Power and is posting on a message board with about a half of its members being part of a visible minority.

Fun stuff!

He did say that some members are Sharps. Skinheads Against Racial Predjudice.

So, you might be reading into something that is not quite correct.

Workie
12-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Inter City Gladiators?

Oi Krusty...NO!

LOL First post of yours I read in ages and now I'm going to have that vision burned into my brain..... LOL

Rudi
12-23-2008, 01:10 AM
I find it incredibly ironic that the Columbus Crew idiots are the ones making the biggest noise about this - talking about these kids as Green Street Hooligans posers - when that their biggest supporters group was named after that movie as well.

Maybe they'll post about it in this forum:

http://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/13/18/77/21/cree2512.jpg (http://crewtureforum.forum0.net/index.htm)

:rolleyes:

Cashcleaner
12-23-2008, 01:36 AM
He did say that some members are Sharps. Skinheads Against Racial Predjudice.

So, you might be reading into something that is not quite correct.

Ahh, perhaps I read incorrectly. Ah well, it's still funny! :D

Mark in Ottawa
12-23-2008, 06:27 AM
ICG.......
Inter City Girls......
Pathetic....... :rofl:

Afra
12-23-2008, 08:24 AM
It would work well for them. They would only need a lift down to the stadium, the cops will take them home.

Canadian Blue
12-23-2008, 08:34 AM
just a bunch of kids that should have seen a coat hanger before birth.......

Afra
12-23-2008, 08:35 AM
^ that's funny - I am going to use that one!

KdotOdot
12-23-2008, 08:44 AM
I don't know whats funnier. This ICG or the internet outrage.

Guys, you need to stop reffering to them as a "bunch" of idiot kids. A Bunch means more than a few. THERES ONLY FUCKING 2 OF THEM!!!!!

I mean usually when you see these hooligan pictures form around the world theres a fucking mob of 100+ people. But 2 kids with stolen art class supplies? These guys have more in common with Flatpicker than Cass Penant.

I'm all for them. GO ICG!!! Get creative guys!! I for one encourage your interest in the visual arts. These kids are obviously misguided, I think Roogsy should send them an invite to Red Patch as a sign of good will and show them the true meaning of All For One.

Parkdale
12-23-2008, 09:16 AM
But 2 kids with stolen art class supplies? These guys have more in common with Flatpicker than Cass Penant.

gold jerry!

Roogsy
12-23-2008, 09:20 AM
LOL!

I am the last person people would want on a welcome wagon. I tend to scare people away.

Oldtimer
12-23-2008, 09:32 AM
The Celeidh House Hoolies are pretending to be hooligans, despite the name (the name is a joke).

These "ICG" guys are a joke! Hooligans? :lol:

I_AM_CANADIAN
12-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Come on Flush. This is the best supporter group in MLS. You know you want to join the Inter City Gladiators...:D

:hump::hump:

On a more serious note, does anyone know where these douches sit?
I'd hazard a guess that they have season's seats in their parents' basements.

onemanbarmyarmy
12-23-2008, 09:51 AM
These wiener weasels have 1 seat that they share by sitting on each others boners. They switch at half but the "Oi-Bondage" Peter Crouch is definitely a power bottom.

Ageroo
12-23-2008, 09:54 AM
These wiener weasels have 1 seat that they share by sitting on each others boners. They switch at half but the "Oi-Bondage" Peter Crouch is definitely a power bottom.

I almost spit my coffe out on my computer......ha ha....

onemanbarmyarmy
12-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm sure these guys don't spit anything out.

Detroit_TFC
12-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Lmfao!

Oblio2
12-23-2008, 12:54 PM

Oh...Touche!!!
"Winner!"

:hump: