PDA

View Full Version : Ricketts and Robbo interview about Dero

deltox
12-17-2008, 09:44 AM
http://66.244.249.33/content/media/podcasts/d 54dc37b-f226-40e2-b11f-56a24c6e5dd4.mp3 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F66.244.249.33%2Fcontent%2Fmed ia%2Fpodcasts%2Fd54dc37b-f226-40e2-b11f-56a24c6e5dd4.mp3&h=d0809f9bb1fd5e6bcbf1b784a8f7c514)

SLBuu
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
will have to listen to it when i get home tonight. No volume at work!

sulfur
12-17-2008, 10:32 AM
where's the podcast from? and logically, shouldn't this be news?

TFCREDNWHITE
12-17-2008, 10:50 AM
the footy radio show...sirius satellite radio...i think, im not 100% on that though...

Good interview! It seems like there will be a DP...still they are a little tight lipped on it though...

flatpicker
12-17-2008, 10:52 AM
why does this link seem so sketchy?
I get warnings from Facebook when I click on it!

TFCREDNWHITE
12-17-2008, 11:01 AM
yeah same here....i just clicked it anyways...

deltox
12-17-2008, 11:01 AM
i got the link from Rohans facebook page

Azerban
12-17-2008, 11:02 AM
why does this link seem so sketchy?
I get warnings from Facebook when I click on it!

logout, click, you still get the warning, it's fine

flatpicker
12-17-2008, 11:20 AM
ok... listening..

Fort York Redcoat
12-17-2008, 11:36 AM
One of the best interviews from an informal point of view. The guys were pretty open and honest. RR went way up in my esteem. Robbo was already up there.

These hosts are the most entertaining here IMO. Keep it up boys.

James Oliphant
12-17-2008, 11:59 AM
http://66.244.249.33/content/media/podcasts/d54dc37b-f226-40e2-b11f-56a24c6e5dd4.mp3

^
Link to the actual mp3 file...without having to go through facebook.

loconet
12-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the link.

So they both confirmed that there are very good chances we are still getting a DP on top of Dero. Fantastic news.

Now, where are my new central defenders :D

edit: a blow on cunnty haha..

TFCREDNWHITE
12-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah, They rip cunny a new one!!

Stencils
12-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Nice link. Thanks!

SLBuu
12-17-2008, 12:30 PM
can't wait to listen to it.

Stryker
12-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Hahaha... I loved Rohann calling out Cunty on his cuntiness.

TFC07
12-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Quick question: Where the hell is DeRo?

I find it funny how everybody talking about this trade except for DeRo himself. So where is DeRo?

Corpand
12-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I dont get what Robbo meant as a joke ( I hope) when the show host debunked the rumor that DeGuzman was coming over and Robbo said "well then I might as well move into Right Back then". After the awkward silence, they kept talking as if nothing happened. I wonder if he meant to say something about Wynne's fate with TFC.

Or im just totally blowing this outta proportion.

TFCREDNWHITE
12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I dont get what Robbo meant as a joke ( I hope) when the show host debunked the rumor that DeGuzman was coming over and Robbo said "well then I might as well move into Right Back then". After the awkward silence, they kept talking as if nothing happened. I wonder if he meant to say something about Wynne's fate with TFC.

ooooooOOOOOHHHHH, interesting point!! Thats right?? Robbo never really dismissed the Julian DeGuzman thing!! and your right, is Wynne leaving??!!

SHITE! All great points!!!

loconet
12-17-2008, 02:50 PM

Good catch there. I hope you are blowing it outta proportion. I want Wynne to stay just where he is.... :(

ilikemusic
12-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Im at work. Can someone paraphrase the Cunty jab? :p

TFCREDNWHITE
12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Im at work. Can someone paraphrase the Cunty jab? :p

Ricketts made a comment on how amazing it is in the locker room, and it is the best locker room atmosphere hes been in....except for one "guy" who shall remain nameless....then the hosts said, ah yes the guy who got traded to that american club....

Yohan
12-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Man, Ro and Robbo do love to lick each other's bum :p

deltox
12-17-2008, 03:32 PM
actually on dero's website he sends a msg to dynamo fans

To all my Dynamo Supporters,
I want to extend thanks for making me and my family feel at home. The years I spent in Houston were very special and I am humbled by your appreciation towards my love for soccer. It is tough moving on from the relationship I felt with you all. I will cherish my memories from this era with the Dynamo, memories that span both on and off the field. All the fans, the organization, and my teammates truly showed what Southern Hospitality is all about! I wish nothing but continued success and a stadium, for you more than deserve it!!!
Best Wishes,
Dwayne De Rosario

SLBuu
12-17-2008, 03:33 PM
1 hour till home time..... then i can finally listen to this.

brad
12-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Good catch there. I hope you are blowing it outta proportion. I want Wynne to stay just where he is.... :(

Sounded like an off hand comment to me. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Stryker
12-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Ricketts made a comment on how amazing it is in the locker room, and it is the best locker room atmosphere hes been in....except for one "guy" who shall remain nameless....then the hosts said, ah yes the guy who got traded to that american club....
To which Ricketts then replyed "Yeah some guy who couldn't score goals"

Ohhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Bobo
12-17-2008, 06:02 PM
We WILL be in the playoffs.

Paul Maurice said those words too lol

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
12-17-2008, 06:11 PM

i remember back in the season....Guevara saying this was the closest room he has ever been involved with also!

The Oz
12-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the link mate. Nice to hear that the guys are really excited about the trade and for the new season.

Big Bruva
12-18-2008, 07:33 AM
ooooooOOOOOHHHHH, interesting point!! Thats right?? Robbo never really dismissed the Julian DeGuzman thing!! and your right, is Wynne leaving??!!

SHITE! All great points!!!

Julian DeGuzman is not coming to TFC for the next couple years.

lol i actually told Julian that a lot of you seem to think he is still coming and he asked why and said again he is not coming right now.

Put that rumour to bed

Big Bruva
12-18-2008, 07:35 AM
To which Ricketts then replyed "Yeah some guy who couldn't score goals"

Ohhhhhh ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

False, Ricketts did not reply saying that.

That was said by KJ

TFCREDNWHITE
12-18-2008, 11:40 AM

lol i actually told Julian that a lot of you seem to think he is still coming and he asked why and said again he is not coming right now.

Put that rumour to bed

Well shite man, can't you help us bring'em here mate?? :)

Steve
12-18-2008, 11:44 AM

Put that rumour to bed

Just as a correction, you should change "you lot" to "TFCREDNWHITE". He is really the only poster who has seem convinced that this will happen, while most of the more... realistic... poster have acknowledged (long before JDG said a word) that he was not comming here yet. He's young and talented, he is obviously going to play in Europe while he can.

TFCREDNWHITE
12-18-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't get why everyone gangs up on me for wanting or needing one the BEST Canadians to ever play the game, to come and become a SUPERSTAR in his OWN city and his OWN country!

I don't think its too much to ask for is it?? Hell, Beckham could've played in Europe still back when he struck a deal with MLS...Plus i don't think that DeGuzman is GOD's saving grace in Europe is he?? but over here, he would be!

deltox
12-18-2008, 12:26 PM
look at it from a different perspective.

if you were that good. would you take less money to play at home in a league that isnt taken seriously by the rest of the world?

think about NHL. all of those euro players wanted to play in the best league for the most amount of money. thats why they are here.

soccer players want the same thing...to play in the best league they can and get paid the most amount of money to do so.

Steve
12-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't get why everyone gangs up on me for wanting or needing one the BEST Canadians to ever play the game, to come and become a SUPERSTAR in his OWN city and his OWN country!

I don't think its too much to ask for is it?? Hell, Beckham could've played in Europe still back when he struck a deal with MLS...Plus i don't think that DeGuzman is GOD's saving grace in Europe is he?? but over here, he would be!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to "gang up" on you, I'm just saying you're one of the only people "keeping the faith" for the De Guzman move. I admire your optimism, I just wanted to let it be known that not many share it :).

TFCREDNWHITE
12-18-2008, 12:42 PM
look at it from a different perspective.

if you were that good. would you take less money to play at home in a league that isnt taken seriously by the rest of the world?

think about NHL. all of those euro players wanted to play in the best league for the most amount of money. thats why they are here.

soccer players want the same thing...to play in the best league they can and get paid the most amount of money to do so.

I just thought that we could offer him way more money per year than other teams in europe because he means much more to us....

I do see your point though...

TFCREDNWHITE
12-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to "gang up" on you, I'm just saying you're one of the only people "keeping the faith" for the De Guzman move. I admire your optimism, I just wanted to let it be known that not many share it :).

Thanks. :canada: