PDA

View Full Version : Official Feel Houston's Pain Thread

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Here is the official BigSoccer thread on the Dynamo forum, about the DeRo trade:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879610

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. :D

- Scott

Ossington Mental Youth
12-12-2008, 05:35 PM
i dont, fuck em.
HES OURS NOW HOUSTON

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 05:35 PM
A bunch of them are saying they feel like their heart just got ripped out of their chest, etc.

Sad day to be a Dynamo fan. Especially when they see James in action. :D

- Scott

egoodwin
12-12-2008, 05:37 PM
meh

they had two years to prepare for this day

they knew it was going to happen sooner or later

FluSH
12-12-2008, 05:37 PM
hahahhaa

Julius James for DeRo?

They just got PWNED!

kodiakTFC
12-12-2008, 05:39 PM
James will develop but I doubt into DeRo's level. This sucks for houston but for Toronto, we have a top notch hometown boy!

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
There's a Columbus supporter in there now too, saying how much they hate Toronto, and vowing to "do something" to one of our players/management nest year, if they Dynamo supporters want them to.

That is, assuming they can even get enough people to Toronto for a gang beating. Bwahahahaha.

- Scott

Beach_Red
They're saying now they have $600,000 to go and get a DP - we've been offering $1.9 million?

Someone also pointed out that in a year they'll suffer from international call-ups Canada has been eliminated.

rocker
James will develop but I doubt into DeRo's level.

I think it's pretty safe to say Julius James will never ever ever ever be as good a player as DeRo. .... no "doubt" at all.

FluSH
12-12-2008, 05:41 PM
There's a Columbus supporter in there now too, saying how much they hate Toronto, and vowing to "do something" to one of our players/management nest year, if they Dynamo supporters want them to.

That is, assuming they can even get enough people to Toronto for a gang beating. Bwahahahaha.

- Scott

WTF is this.. The alliance? A Coalition vs Toronto bahahahahaha

I can't wait when we trash them next year!

Mrs. Workie
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Banner for when we play Houston next year:

"We heard you lost DeRo- Let us help you find him!"

:lol:

FluSH
12-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain
Let's go inside my astral plane...

GhostPK
12-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Dynamo fans are des (descent), there's no way in hell they'd "ally" with McDonald's lifelong partners in the Columbus Flub fans short of an eating contest. Either way, bring it on baby!

Redcoe15
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Here is the official BigSoccer thread on the Dynamo forum, about the DeRo trade:

- Scott
:violin::D

James17930
12-12-2008, 07:31 PM
hahahhaa

Julius James for DeRo?

They just got PWNED!

I know! I mean -- my god!

deeznutz
12-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Banner for when we play Houston next year:

"We heard you lost DeRo- Let us help you find him!"

:lol:

haha nice

TFCREDNWHITE
12-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Who cares about Houston fans....F*ck'em!! We have our own problems to worry about!!

jloome
12-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Dynamo fans are des (descent), there's no way in hell they'd "ally" with McDonald's lifelong partners in the Columbus Flub fans short of an eating contest. Either way, bring it on baby!

Decent, dude. Descent is what you do everytime you have to visit Columbus. As in "descent into hell."

zeelaw
12-12-2008, 10:05 PM

- Scott
ya they are chaffed

Keystone FC
12-13-2008, 04:39 AM
I'm not too worried for the Dynamo. I know it sucks to be them right now but they have a good management team and solid players. They will be in playoffs again next year and with DeRo so will we.

Technorgasm
12-13-2008, 01:30 PM
James will be the Next Buddle.

there.

I said it.

Technorgasm
12-13-2008, 01:38 PM
" And Houston have Orange Julius "

HAHA killer

Redcoe15
12-13-2008, 02:54 PM
" And Houston have Orange Julius "

HAHA killer
:ack2::svengo:

nobodybeatsthewiz
12-13-2008, 02:56 PM
admirable response from houston fans wishing him luck and thanking him.....imagine if DeRo left toronto? not only would he get no thanks, our spazztastically ego-ritalin'd hardcores would 'benedict arnold' him to no end and probably try to hunt his family down.

JDG
12-13-2008, 03:28 PM
admirable response from houston fans wishing him luck and thanking him.....imagine if DeRo left toronto? not only would he get no thanks, our spazztastically ego-ritalin'd hardcores would 'benedict arnold' him to no end and probably try to hunt his family down.

I'm not so sure of that. He earned his place in their hearts, and gave them everything he had. It's only natural for a player to want to play in his home town. They see that.
When talk was of Carver goung back to NUFC, we were pretty quick with some clear statements that we couldn't blame him if he did.
We love Dichio, and might have some hate for him if he asked to be traded to NYRB, Chicago, or Columbus, but none if he was headed back to QPR or Preston North End.

nobodybeatsthewiz
12-13-2008, 03:33 PM
^ your opinion. i disagree....i think toronto's terrible for turning on athletes. sure, many deserve it in some capacity, but not all and not the way some get it (cough, ronny obrien, cough!)

JDG
12-13-2008, 03:40 PM
O'Brien was treated fairly by many. His recurring knee problems were aggrivated by the turf. We know that.
There are many blow hards on the board, but they don't represent the majority opinion.
Diappointment expressed vocally is bound to happen, but you need to compare situations that closely resemble eachother, as I tried to do, if you're going to level a broad based assesment of the RPB masses.