Hmmm - Latest Blog Entry

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/t280/fans/blogs/rollin_with_ricketts/

The shy guy:rolleyes:

Big Bruva
12-12-2008, 03:23 PM
The shy guy?

DOMIN8R
12-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Not intended to offend. Just a comment on RR's confidence level.

Big Bruva
12-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Not intended to offend. Just a comment on RR's confidence level.

Not offending at all i just don't get it

Shakes McQueen
12-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey Bruva, can you give us any indication as to what is going on with Rohan?

I'm still trying to figure out if he is signed for another season, or if he's talking to other teams, or if he's working out a new deal with Mo for more (or less) money.

All of the public appearances he's making on behalf of TFC, and the continuation of the RwR blogs and videos in the offseason, as well as the complete lack of comment from him in regards to even remotely leaving Toronto, seem to indicate that he is still going to be with us next year.

I just don't quite understand what his situation is - or what his current contract stipulates.

- Scott

dantdot
12-12-2008, 08:28 PM
He really loves that restaurant, mentions it any time he can.

Roogsy
12-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Rohan is a friendly personable guy. But he isn't loud or boisterous. He is actually very soft-spoken so in a way, I guess "shy" might be one description, although I wouldn't say it's completely accurate.

rocker
12-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey Bruva, can you give us any indication as to what is going on with Rohan?

I'm still trying to figure out if he is signed for another season, or if he's talking to other teams, or if he's working out a new deal with Mo for more (or less) money.

All of the public appearances he's making on behalf of TFC, and the continuation of the RwR blogs and videos in the offseason, as well as the complete lack of comment from him in regards to even remotely leaving Toronto, seem to indicate that he is still going to be with us next year.

I just don't quite understand what his situation is - or what his current contract stipulates.

- Scott

I second this... speak up BB!

It's hard to believe Rohan wouldn't be back next year with all the TFC pimpin he's doing. If things were going bad in negotiations I couldn't see him coming out to the jersey debut party.. or the kids banquet... or writing the blog etc. unless he's kissin ass for a contract.

jloome
12-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Not offending at all i just don't get it

How about "reserved?" The guy seems to totally know what he's capable of, but plays so damn safely.

I'm sure getting jerked around by one coaching change after another for four years will do that to you, to an extent. But he showed several times he can absolutely skin guys in this league when he just does it. Needs to be bolder, but definitely needs to stay. We need his crossing -- and it's with both feet.

James17930
12-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I think De Ro is going to go nuts next year and everyone's going to feed off his energy.

rocker
12-12-2008, 09:58 PM
I think De Ro is going to go nuts next year and everyone's going to feed off his energy.

that's how he played in the allstar game... had a great spark.
i think playing in front of his home fans will keep him honest and motivated.

Big Bruva
12-13-2008, 01:58 AM
that's how he played in the allstar game... had a great spark.
i think playing in front of his home fans will keep him honest and motivated.

Playing here in T.O will give him a lot more motivation and he will be up for it even more. I ain't spoke to him yet but i knew he wanted to come home awhile ago.

Not sure what Ro i doing as of yet to be quite honest, i gotta ask him when i get a chance. I think he would have a better season with DeRo in the attack and they already formed a good friendship off the pitch from last season (we went out a few times) so that would hopefully cause good chemistry but we will see.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
12-13-2008, 02:03 AM
Playing here in T.O will give him a lot more motivation and he will be up for it even more. I ain't spoke to him yet but i knew he wanted to come home awhile ago.

Not sure what Ro i doing as of yet to be quite honest, i gotta ask him when i get a chance. I think he would have a better season with DeRo in the attack and they already formed a good friendship off the pitch from last season (we went out a few times) so that would hopefully cause good chemistry but we will see.

Id have to agree %100....Dero..Might just bring the best out of RR....hopefully we get a chance to see this....DERO is gona bring the best out of alot of players!

reggie
12-13-2008, 06:21 PM
RR is pure class....

rocker
12-14-2008, 12:59 AM
things should really open up for Rohan. imagine having to deal with Ricketts, Guevara and De Ro. oh my! creativity and ability all around. Then you have Barrett tracking back sometimes giving a great effort, as he always does.