PDA

View Full Version : Beckham jumps off a Bridge

[NBF]
12-10-2008, 10:16 PM
:eek: From Monday Dec. 8 2008 News on "Fan Nation":

Milan is a little concerned after England midfielder David Beckham jumped off the Auckland Harbour Bridge in New Zealand. The former Manchester United star lived up to his 'Golden Balls' nickname, but he may need to change that to balls of steel after he bungee-jumped off the famous bridge. Becks is currently on tour with Los Angeles Galaxy and he has found time to enjoy himself and cause concern in the process. His latest stunt had hearts in mouths and even wife Victoria couldn't bear to watch. Witnesses didn't see any big deal about a top-less man in jeans preparing to jump. However, this all changed when they took a closer look to find it was one of football's greatest names. Beckham showed no signs of fear as he waved to everyone. Seconds later he was dangling upside down. The midfielder, who joins Milan on loan in the new year, was thrilled by the experience, so much so, that he had another go- asking for the bungee cable to be lengthened so he could make contact with the water below.
:D

....And Now For Something Completely Different!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQehQXNpYG0

Fort York Redcoat
12-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Funny as hell.
Funny picturing it, funny that it's news.

werewolf
12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
He probably did it to appease all the people who had hoped he would one day jump off one of the highest bridges possible. Though this is probably not what they had in mind.

Velvet Elvis
12-11-2008, 12:49 PM
hahahahaha ...

what's tomorrow's newsline ??? "Beckham plays in traffic"

Lucky Strike
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
I can see parents disciplining their child with: "If David Beckham jumps off a bridge, would you do it too?" hahaha

Mark in Ottawa
12-12-2008, 06:48 AM
If you had to play for the LA Galaxy you might jump off a bridge too :rolleyes:

Del Boy
12-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Here's a link for a few pics,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3682272/David-Beckham-does-bungee-jump-during-New-Zealand-tour-with-LA-Galaxy.html

SLBuu
12-12-2008, 12:49 PM
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!!?.....

James17930
12-12-2008, 07:57 PM
hahahahaha ...

what's tomorrow's newsline ??? "Beckham plays in traffic"

'Beckham Runs With Scissors'

Video at 11:00.

MUFC_Niagara
12-12-2008, 10:08 PM
"Beckham Has Peanuts in Poop"

Videos at 11:00

Mark in Ottawa
12-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Interesting... does MLS or their individual teams have rules about players taking part in dangerous behaviour off the field?

Didn't the Argos have a fit when Pinball Clemons went bungy jumping or something a while back?

Didn't the Boston Bruins freak out when they found out that Gerry Cheevers (I know I know... I'm dating myself :rolleyes:) one of their goalies was playing lacrosse in the offseason?